The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• "We had to be RESCUED. Oh sorry YOU had to be rescued. By a GUY do not see how shamefull that is?"

blueneon posted: »

Konni: I am not ignoring you. I started looking around the boxes. Clothes of all sizes, canned food, you were onto a goldmine. You just h

• Konni: It doesn't matter how you get to something, what matter is that you get to it.

Lord_EAA posted: »

"We had to be RESCUED. Oh sorry YOU had to be rescued. By a GUY do not see how shamefull that is?"

• "Oh so you did get your butt kicked good you deserved it"

Dean

By god Deamian is a child.

Bennet

Wow sis must have had fun she smilling and laughthing.

Llyod

What the hell is it about that boy? Maybe im being paranoid. But i just have this bad vibe.....

supersagig posted: »

"Not as you shoot"

• "Oh so you LIKE being the damsel in disstress. WTF"

Konni: It doesn't matter how you get to something, what matter is that you get to it.

• "It was joke , relax a bit"

"Oh so you did get your butt kicked good you deserved it" Dean By god Deamian is a child. Bennet Wow sis must have had fun she s

• Konni: I didn't say I like it. But at the moment being, we just need a way out.

You saw a jacket, grabbed it and put it on right before walking out.

Konni: I never found my can opener...

"Oh so you LIKE being the damsel in disstress. WTF"

• "Do you even trust this retard" i said as we got closer to him

Konni: I didn't say I like it. But at the moment being, we just need a way out. You saw a jacket, grabbed it and put it on right before walking out. Konni: I never found my can opener...

• ".......Wait you did't break his teeth?"

"It was joke , relax a bit"

• Konni: I didn't trust him, he trusted me.

I took out one of my laces and prepared to choke the guard.

"Do you even trust this retard" i said as we got closer to him

• Grimgrov

I was about to go get her when she started to choke me.

"Please....please...im not lying please" i did'nt know if she was killing me or making me fall uncouncious but it FELt like either way.

Konni: I didn't trust him, he trusted me. I took out one of my laces and prepared to choke the guard.

• "Apparentally , i got lucky"

".......Wait you did't break his teeth?"

• You draged the guy in the next room and tied him on a selfe with some random rope you found around there. You were about to walk out when you realized the guy was waking up. You walked a bit closer to him.

Konni: I am sorry and I wish you luck with whatever you are planning to do. Now, if you excuse me, I have to kill someone...

Grimgrov I was about to go get her when she started to choke me. "Please....please...im not lying please" i did'nt know if she was killing me or making me fall uncouncious but it FELt like either way.

• "NO don't go they'lll KILL you"

Reverse Konni

"OH MY GOD why are you sparing him? "

You draged the guy in the next room and tied him on a selfe with some random rope you found around there. You were about to walk out when yo

• Konni: He tried to help me. I ain't killing him.

You looked at him again.

Konni: I don't care.

You walked out.

"NO don't go they'lll KILL you" Reverse Konni "OH MY GOD why are you sparing him? "

• Reverse Konni

"Hell escape and warn them and then theyll do god knows what because you were stupid"

Konni: He tried to help me. I ain't killing him. You looked at him again. Konni: I don't care. You walked out.

• You needed a while to find the exit but you finaly did it. It was heavily snowing but you had no time to worry about that. Broken glass everywhere, you looked your reflection anhd got scared. Bruises, messy hair and eyes that had been diped into hell.

Konni: What the fuck happened to us?

Reverse Konni "Hell escape and warn them and then theyll do god knows what because you were stupid"

• "THEY DID and they need to pay ALL off them. They nead to suffer. And when theire on the ground begging for mercy, praying for fogiveness clinggin to there last hope thats when were rip their hearts out" i smiled. Just SAYING that felt amazing.

You needed a while to find the exit but you finaly did it. It was heavily snowing but you had no time to worry about that. Broken glass ever

• Konni: Some of them.

You smiled.

Konni: We are gonna have fun tonight.

"THEY DID and they need to pay ALL off them. They nead to suffer. And when theire on the ground begging for mercy, praying for fogiveness clinggin to there last hope thats when were rip their hearts out" i smiled. Just SAYING that felt amazing.

• "Yes we are" i smiled

"But why do you keep limiting. Killing is so good why stop?"

Konni: Some of them. You smiled. Konni: We are gonna have fun tonight.

• Konni: I know. But you know, we have to put limits. You were walking around in the dark. You saw people passing by. You were lucky that you didn't get caught. You saw Chasley passing by followed him into his cabbin. You took your knife out and followed in. You saw him and smiled.

Konni: Hi.

"Yes we are" i smiled "But why do you keep limiting. Killing is so good why stop?"

• @Lord_EAA

Sorry to be that guy, but Konni's dad has smashed her PC into pieces... So... Whether she'll be back or not is uncertain.

• ..........why does my life suck ?........

@Lord_EAA Sorry to be that guy, but Konni's dad has smashed her PC into pieces... So... Whether she'll be back or not is uncertain.

• I suppose I'll make a character for the while being...

Say hi to um...

Rodrik?

Yeah sure, Rodrik.

..........why does my life suck ?........

• Me and blue were gonna finish on a cliff hanger because she wanted to help you with your guy she was pming me just a few minutes ago........

I suppose I'll make a character for the while being... Say hi to um... Rodrik? Yeah sure, Rodrik.

• That's another character that was going to be based on me...

So that's why I'll perhaps just make Rodrik in the meantime.

Me and blue were gonna finish on a cliff hanger because she wanted to help you with your guy she was pming me just a few minutes ago........

• yeah.....wait how do you know what happened to her PC?

That's another character that was going to be based on me... So that's why I'll perhaps just make Rodrik in the meantime.

• supersagig posted: »

"Apparentally , i got lucky"

• Yeah sorry...it just....Look at gustavs post....im sad.....but dont worry Herman just got my FULK attention

@Lord_EAA

• Cellphones exist , you know? XD

yeah.....wait how do you know what happened to her PC?

• She knows gustavs cell number?

Cellphones exist , you know? XD

• She has a tablet, on which she also has steam, where she coincidentally also has me as a friend. Plus the fact that I'm closer to her than anyone else :P

yeah.....wait how do you know what happened to her PC?

• O okay could you tell her that ill miss her? please

She has a tablet, on which she also has steam, where she coincidentally also has me as a friend. Plus the fact that I'm closer to her than anyone else :P

• Also that.

She knows gustavs cell number?

• wow gustav you are lucky

Also that.

• Sure thing.

O okay could you tell her that ill miss her? please

• Thaks gustav :) i owe you one if you need any help in the forums let me know and ill do my best

Sure thing.

• @Gustav_Kenny , @blueneon , @supersagig , @NoHopeLeft , @Lord_EAA , @RagingBlades

next morning

Bryan : we need a plan to get the hell out of here

Poly : a distraction. something to left the guards very busy

Kate : ooh i know what do to. just give me that knife

she gave a weird smile at you

Bryan : Be caareful. what we have to do?

Kate: well......... im gonna make a party with friends here then you call the guards and we embellish those bastards face XD

Henry : im in. :D. then we steal his guns and start shooting everyone, who cares?

Bob : Not the kids.... asshole

Henry : hey, fuck you

Henry ounches him

Kate : Really? now?. go go go!

other prisioners who i dont care : yeaaaaaaaah lets have fun!

You run to call the guards

mwanwhile

Guard1 : Holy fuck.....someone was buried here. look!

Guard 2 : sons of bitches! must have been those who escaped last time

Guard3 : shut up! lets see who he was

they dug up the body

Guard1 : fuck! is without the uniform. you know what that means? those fuckers sent a spy to here

Guard2 : lets go warn the others!

• 10 minutes later

Guards screaming : We have an intruder here! intruder.... inttruder!!

the commander came running toward the gate

Ozzy : for fuck sake, what happened?

Guards : One of us... was.... burried here without the fucking uniform!

Ozzy : What? where?!

Guards : close to our camp. close to the gate

Ozzy : so...... one of the guards was burried here for fucking days and nobody notice it? Fucking incompetence! those fuckers.....

Guard : im sorry........ but i think that i know the intruder. he said he was a new guard promoted last week, but i never saw him before

Ozzy : and why you didint tell me........ Fucking stupid!

he shot the guard!

Ozzy : what are you looking huh? this is what happens with weak and stupid guys. Go get him!

• wait.....

on which she also has steam

I JUST GOT STEAM THIS WEEK (haven't activated the email do to buisiness.)

She has a tablet, on which she also has steam, where she coincidentally also has me as a friend. Plus the fact that I'm closer to her than anyone else :P

• edited January 2015

@Gustav_Kenny , @blueneon , @supersagig , @NoHopeLeft , @Lord_EAA , @RagingBlades

Bryan : fuck....... where are they?

You kept walking unitil you saw someone pointing a gun at you......... BANG! for a miracle you dodged the bullet.

Guard : Hey dont fucking move! its you! fucking spy!

Bryan : What the.......!

you found cover and started to shoot. an alarm sounded and a Girl with a megaphone started to talk

Lucy : ASSHOLE! I KNOW YOU ARE A SPY! TELL ME THAT JASON AND HIS STUPID GROUP SENT YOU! I KNOW THEY DID IT! THOSE FUCKERS ALMOST KILLED ME LAST TIME..... NOW THEY SENT YOU TO FINISH THE JOB, DIDINT THEY?!

(OFC : that part is all plot power because my shit writing last time, . i hope you are ok with it XD but if you dont like i can edit it. )

Bryan i have no fucking idea who are they..... BANG! BANG! i came here looking for help

Lucy : fuck you. you are dead!

A guard came behind you and shoot you

Guard : came here...... now you are fucking dead! they started to punch you.... when you hear another BANG!

Guard : what the........ BANG!

Kate : Let the carnage begin! she said while killing the guards.

Poly ran to you

Poly NO NO! I LOVE YOU. PLEASE.... STAY WITH ME!

you spit out blood.

Bryan : i........i...... you lose consciousness.

Kate : GO GO...... I GRAB HIM!

Poly : thanks! Henry lets go!

BANG!

Henry was shot in the head. his brain exploded and he fell on the ground!

Lucy : nobody is going out there! not again! not alive! fucking cowards!

Kate quickly throws the knife on her. she drops the gun and scream in pain

Lucy: fucking bitch! aaaaaaaaaaargh! you will see i will kill you with my bare hands!

she grabs a sword.

Kate : Go! i meet you and bryan out there! hurry. he lost too much blood!!

Poly : Good luck! she said while grabs you and escape

Sign in to comment in this discussion.