The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• "Mallory , how many times have you beat HIS ass?"

Lord_EAA posted: »

Mallory Well i think this guy might not be so bad afther all. Deamian I..........this could'nt happen i needed to fix this. I got up and tried to punch him. Dean I saw him try to punch him and..........missing and falling again.

• Sooo how is everyone?

• Mallory

"Enough" i said

Dean

O god i felt so bad for deamian.

Deamian

FUCK THIS GUY. Wait why was he looking at Mal like........no......NO!

"Fuck you" i yelled at him.

supersagig posted: »

"Mallory , how many times have you beat HIS ass?"

• "Okay , fine i shut up. It was just joke!"

Mallory "Enough" i said Dean O god i felt so bad for deamian. Deamian FUCK THIS GUY. Wait why was he looking at Mal like........no......NO! "Fuck you" i yelled at him.

• Anxious. Saturday I finally come back to my house. and routine :D

Sooo how is everyone?

• YAY. What were you doing @igormp?

igormp posted: »

Anxious. Saturday I finally come back to my house. and routine

• @Lord_EAA. I see you are interested on this if Konni is in.

"Okay , fine i shut up. It was just joke!"

• oh no its not that ive just been bored and forgot this sorry :( ill try to reply

@Lord_EAA. I see you are interested on this if Konni is in.

• I was visiting my sister in another state XD

YAY. What were you doing @igormp?

• YAY

igormp posted: »

Im back! . *Run and hugs everyone @Gustav_Kenny , @blueneon , @supersagig , @NoHopeLeft , @Lord_EAA , @RagingBlades

• is this ded?

no more story?

deeeeed?

• nu i just been bored and havent found time for it and apparently most of this thread depends on me for some reason

is this ded? no more story? deeeeed?

• so is not ded?

nu i just been bored and havent found time for it and apparently most of this thread depends on me for some reason

• How are you Gustav?

so is not ded?

• Maybe I should finaly write a part...

is this ded? no more story? deeeeed?

• edited February 2015

Take your time oh great one i am patient

blueneon posted: »

Maybe I should finaly write a part...

• nu just resting

so is not ded?

• Nah, fuck it, I will just write a new part.

Take your time oh great one i am patient

• And when you wil write a new part for me

nu just resting

• ok but do it when you like no presure

Nah, fuck it, I will just write a new part.

• When you forgive me for the warren thing

And when you wil write a new part for me

• You are forgived.

When you forgive me for the warren thing

• okay wait....

You are forgived.

• Chasley turned around and looked at you full of suprize.

Chasley: You fucking....

You smiled.

Konni: Now... This is a party. You are not as bad as I thought at setting them up.

You looked around, saw a gun and a knife. So did he. You tried to reach for the gun but he hit you away from it. You took your knife and made it go through his hand. He screamed and you kicked him in the jaw, took the gun in your hand and pointed it at him.

Konni: Don't fucking move you asshole.

He held his hand.

Konni: This bitch hurts doesn't it?

Luckily no one had heard you. From what things looked like at least. You took a deep breath. You shot him in the stomach twice, he passed out a couple minutes later. You took rope and tied him to a chair, with his hands facing forward instead of tieing them to the back of the chair. You gave him a couple good slaps so he would wake up. He blinked, spit out some blood and took a very angry look. You smiled once again.

Konni: Don't worry Rambo, not gonna kill you. But you know what they say. You can't go unpunished for sinning.

You took out your knife and a small bag of salt. He looked pretty nervous.

Konni: Time to start, isn't it?

You walked up to him with your knife and looked at his palm. You carefully picked out his middle finger and prepared to cut it.

Konni: This one is cause I can't find a more creative way of telling you to go fuck yourself.

You brought the kinfe down, it passed right through the finger and cut it off. A clean, sharp cut, quite enjoiable. He screamed on top of his lunges. A sob could be heard. You walked up to the saltbag which you had left on the table. You walked up to him again. You opened the bag and took a big of salt on your palm. You took his hand with the other hand and carefully started aplying the salt over the wound before rubbing it. His screams were painfull. He was about to faint. You looked at Reverese.

Konni: Think we should take off a couple more fingers? We are not killing him though, so you may get that out of your mind.

• Mallory

"Yeah man it was just a joke"

Deamian

Just a joke is that what this asshole has made me to her.

I began to cry

"Okay , fine i shut up. It was just joke!"

• "...". I stay silent. I know whatever i say will hurt him more and even if it is funny , that made me have more guilt about everything. I start to walk away from him

Mallory "Yeah man it was just a joke" Deamian Just a joke is that what this asshole has made me to her. I began to cry

• Reverse Konni

I was smilling. This was sooooo Fun. But she still did'nt want to kill him. Maybe if she keeps enjoying the torture she might....make a mistake

"Yeah but lets enjoy his screams a bit more before"

Chasley

She would pay. This 'oking 'ore would PAY.

Chasley turned around and looked at you full of suprize. Chasley: You fucking.... You smiled. Konni: Now... This is a party. You ar

• Konni: Very well then...

You walked back to him and cut off another finger, this time started with the top nuckle, then cut off from the second and then from the bottom, rubbing salt on the wound before making another cut. He was actually nearly crying. You didn't feel bad. You slaped him to keep him awake and gabed his jaw so he would have to look at you.

Konni: Listen to me you bastard, if you hadn't hurt me I wouldn't be here now, would I?

You noticed a mark on his neck, forming a row of teeth, even a part of flesh was gone.

Konni: Huh, I already left you a souvenire... Who cares, the more the merrier.

As you finished this sentence you quicly took another finger from the other hand and cut it off.

Konni: I am not feeling like using the salt again.... But there is a bit of bone sticking out riiiiight here....

He looked at you full of agony, Reverese looked at you full of pleasure. You smiled again.

Konni: Wanna tell me your name?

Reverse Konni I was smilling. This was sooooo Fun. But she still did'nt want to kill him. Maybe if she keeps enjoying the torture she mig

• Chasley

"Im Chasley"

This 'ore was making me cry now. Then it hit me. And i started laugthing.

"Whats so funny?" she asked

"Oh well you see i imagined this only you were crying and screaming....with pleasure"

I kept laugthing it helped with the pain.

Konni: Very well then... You walked back to him and cut off another finger, this time started with the top nuckle, then cut off from the

• Konni: Well, don't judge me for liking being in pain. Cause I don't judge you.

You cracked your knuckles.

Konni: This is one of the best feelings... Too bad you can't do it anymore without feeling like shit. Anyway Chasley.. back to buisness.

You walked up to him and took his hand, started picking out the bone. You had to keep him quiet. You took a shock off the floor and tucked it into his mouth. It was probably too late, but... you were enjoying it. You riped out the entire part of the bone inside the remaing finger. The was breathing heavily.

Konni: Reverse, I think he got the message. We should get going...

Chasley "Im Chasley" This 'ore was making me cry now. Then it hit me. And i started laugthing. "Whats so funny?" she asked "Oh w

• Reverse Konni

I looked at her seriously.

".....Fuck NO..." she looked at me. "We keep going then when we don't have fun anymore we KILL HIM........... painfully and find the NEXT person maybe that comander guy for making us look weak"

Konni: Well, don't judge me for liking being in pain. Cause I don't judge you. You cracked your knuckles. Konni: This is one of the be

• Deamian

"So now im not worth your time right? Because im just THAT pathetic" i kept crying

Mallory

"Deamian are you crying?" I asked. Why was he crying?

"...". I stay silent. I know whatever i say will hurt him more and even if it is funny , that made me have more guilt about everything. I start to walk away from him

• "Cough he likes you Cough"

Deamian "So now im not worth your time right? Because im just THAT pathetic" i kept crying Mallory "Deamian are you crying?" I asked. Why was he crying?

• Mallory

"HE WHAT?!!!" I asked i needed to make sure i heard that right

Deamian

NO SHE ISN'T READY YET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" i yelled as i got up pushed him down and started punching him.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" i kept yelling as i punched him.

Dean

Oh god why can't i appreaciate peace for once.

"Cough he likes you Cough"

• Alt text

Your getting better awesome writing sistah I loved reading these chapters so badass :'3

Konni: Well, don't judge me for liking being in pain. Cause I don't judge you. You cracked your knuckles. Konni: This is one of the be

• My left foot kicked him in the balls and he grab them and makwed a pain face. I got up "I am sorry Mallory". And i walked to the cabin

Mallory "HE WHAT?!!!" I asked i needed to make sure i heard that right Deamian NO SHE ISN'T READY YET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "NOOOOOOO

• Konni: Well, what I wanted was to prove to him he should not mess with me. And I think we did that, right? But I guess we could scare him a bit before doing so....

You opened your bag and took out the maches. You took a few shirt and made a circle around him with them.

Konni: Think this will do...

You took a match, lit it and droped it on the clothes which didn't need long to catch fire. He was dancing around his chair trying to get out which resulted him to fall into the flames. He spit out the shirt and started screaming. You were standing there with a blank face. You had to go. You knew you did. You ran out from a tent only to start running again. You could hear the soldiers running up to him, asking for water, towels and the doctor, begging him to stay with them. He was a tough bastard, wasn't gonna die from this, worst case senarion a couple 2-3 degree burns.

Konni: I think two-face got the message....

You smirked and starting walking to the other direction, into the woods. They weren't gonna find you. Not any time soon anyway. Walkers were walking towards the camp, not too many of them. They weren't even noticing you. Mission Imposible accomplished....

Reverse Konni I looked at her seriously. ".....Fuck NO..." she looked at me. "We keep going then when we don't have fun anymore we KILL HIM........... painfully and find the NEXT person maybe that comander guy for making us look weak"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.