The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• If thats the way you want it

Ethan is dead, and so he'll stay.

• Can't change what's done.

Lord_EAA posted: »

If thats the way you want it

• edited January 2015

Herman is 14. Charlie is 6/7. Bryan is 37. Polly is 18/16/17. Bennet is 10. Dean is 39. Lloyd is 41. Mona is 38. Mallory is 15. I don´t know anyone else

Uh, guys, quick question... What are the character ages?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited January 2015

You just made Bryan x Polly a lot more disgusting to me...

Well, I'll give ages too.

Gared: 28

Ethan: 21

???: 24-25-26

supersagig posted: »

Herman is 14. Charlie is 6/7. Bryan is 37. Polly is 18/16/17. Bennet is 10. Dean is 39. Lloyd is 41. Mona is 38. Mallory is 15. I don´t know anyone else

• Yes you can edit and take it back

Can't change what's done.

• If I come back, it's not as Ethan.

smirks like the devil

Yes you can edit and take it back

• Well I hope that when you do make a guy you dont get bothered by my scenarios that much......

If I come back, it's not as Ethan. smirks like the devil

• @igormp put Bryan´s age before and Polly is a teenager so..... Herman is 14. Julia was 39. Victor was 42. Jean was 20.

Who is "???"?

You just made Bryan x Polly a lot more disgusting to me... Well, I'll give ages too. Gared: 28 Ethan: 21 ???: 24-25-26

• Who is "???"?

You'll see.

@igormp put Bryan´s age before and Polly is a teenager so..... Herman is 14. Julia was 39. Victor was 42. Jean was 20. Who is "???"?

• We'll see.

Well I hope that when you do make a guy you dont get bothered by my scenarios that much......

• @supersagig. what? no lol. Bryan is 28 XD. but i guess its still disgusting for Gus. assuming that poly have 18 its not that bad

• Hey. isnt no one fault. Lord is an excellent writer. and ship is funny after all . everyone here write better than me XD. gus.... please come back soon. do not abandon us. you are really cool :(

I set the fuse and now im paying for it.

• a girl id say about 15

@igormp

(heads up this is HALF of the part i made the other half is right below, sry but i thought i was making it too long so i spilt it) George

• No igmorph youre a fantastic writer and you don't have to feel bad gustav will return he just need to do some other stuff till he misses this thread again :)

igormp posted: »

Hey. isnt no one fault. Lord is an excellent writer. and ship is funny after all . everyone here write better than me XD. gus.... please come back soon. do not abandon us. you are really cool

• Remember george paid little to no attention to her.

a girl id say about 15 @igormp

• Also how would I join?

• Just make someone and put into the ZA. It´s 3 months in thought. And you should read all the previous parts.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Also how would I join?

• edited January 2015

Yeah its really cool. The people here are REALLY awesome so im glad to see you joining that makes 5 awesome people (Gustav sadly just left)

Theres igmorph Hes really cool and his writing is great.

And then theres super but i think you know him already.

And Blue..........well lets just say complementing the hell out of Blue has become a hobby ( although i do honestly mean everything i say) you'll find evidece of that alot.

And theres Nohope but he mainly just reads and has already given his characters to others ( and i took them since i love all characters)

and well theres me but im just you everyday normal LordEaa

Soo yeah i hope you have tons of fun here i sure do (Mostly since all of the people here are awesome friends). So welcome to our small group. :)

Also how would I join?

• wait.....when you told me 'You just gave me an idea'............YOU JERK you made me feel bad about me making you kill Ethan when you had planned this for more than 2 weeks. Not cool bro ( well you did it so its KINDA cool but still)

Who is "???"? You'll see.

• Gustav will come back. He said that. His character will have either 24-25-26 years old

Yeah its really cool. The people here are REALLY awesome so im glad to see you joining that makes 5 awesome people (Gustav sadly just left)

• Yeah i just read that...............wow

Gustav will come back. He said that. His character will have either 24-25-26 years old

• ZA?

Just make someone and put into the ZA. It´s 3 months in thought. And you should read all the previous parts.

• Zombie Apocalispe e.e

ZA?

• I never said when...

Alt text

Gustav will come back. He said that. His character will have either 24-25-26 years old

• Come on bruh, pls, next part. ;-;

"Because if not I probably would have. ........done something else."

• I am not that cool, stop. xD

• To me you are :)

blueneon posted: »

I am not that cool, stop. xD

• Wait your awesomeness i will write soon

Come on bruh, pls, next part. ;-;

• K, cool, sorry for bothering, I always feel bad when I do. xD

Wait your awesomeness i will write soon

• Me too thats why try not to. But don't worry Blue you'll never bother me you're too awesome for that :)

K, cool, sorry for bothering, I always feel bad when I do. xD

• "Oh i do know Chasley was going on about it for more than an hour"

You backed up, your back agianst the wall. Konni: You don't want to know what happened to the last person who tried.

• edited January 2015

"Yeah im so used to tying with Llyod and beating everyone else that its good to know someone can still beat me"

Deamian

I couldn't see what was going on.

"Hey Mal you done kicking that guys butt"

"Really?"

• Konni: Good one...

You stared at him for a couple seconds before breaking the sillence.

Konni: But he won't be as well if you leave him alone with me.

You smiled. He took a worried look.

Konni: Anyway... Back to the plan. What do you want me to do? Cause, I mean, you can't expect me to do shit if I know nothing about them.

"Oh i do know Chasley was going on about it for more than an hour"

• "Like i said most of us are rescuing that guy i was tasked with getting you. Ill give you two minutes to think about it." i cut her ropes and went outside to prepare.

Reverse Konni

"Sooo that was pathetic. Remember when i was pretending to be you as a damsel in disstress to piss you off. Yeah i was joking. But it turns out i was closer to reality wasent i. And you could'nt even escape you got caugth again. Do not see how terrible that was"

Konni: Good one... You stared at him for a couple seconds before breaking the sillence. Konni: But he won't be as well if you leave hi

• You looked at her and smiled.

Konni: He just left.

You walked to the door and looked outside. He was walking away, took out a smoke and lit it. You went to the other direction, slowly and quietly. Signs everwhere above doors. You just needed a jacket and a backpack, or else you were probably fucked. You ended up walking inside one of the rooms. That place was filled with goodies.

Konnni: Think we have time to look around in here?

"Like i said most of us are rescuing that guy i was tasked with getting you. Ill give you two minutes to think about it." i cut her ropes an

• That idea was to kill Ethan.

wait.....when you told me 'You just gave me an idea'............YOU JERK you made me feel bad about me making you kill Ethan when you had planned this for more than 2 weeks. Not cool bro ( well you did it so its KINDA cool but still)

• You could have told me. We could have planned it.

That idea was to kill Ethan.

• "Not as you shoot"

"Yeah im so used to tying with Llyod and beating everyone else that its good to know someone can still beat me" Deamian I couldn't see what was going on. "Hey Mal you done kicking that guys butt"

• "Hey stop ignoring me"

You looked at her and smiled. Konni: He just left. You walked to the door and looked outside. He was walking away, took out a smoke an

• Konni: I am not ignoring you.

I started looking around the boxes. Clothes of all sizes, canned food, you were onto a goldmine. You just hurried around in there, grabed a couple clothes that looked about your size, a knife, a lighter and a flashlight which you stuffed inside the first backpack you saw lying around before turning around.

"Hey stop ignoring me"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.