The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• At being compleatly awesome. And no i don't in fact ive been waiting for a day for you to reply.

supersagig posted: »

e.e. The thing is you JUST write for Konni´s part and you don´t even remember my parts!. And a chance of what?

• I already replied to you e.e.

Lord_EAA posted: »

At being compleatly awesome. And no i don't in fact ive been waiting for a day for you to reply.

• O sorry feedback didn't tell me. Sorry

I already replied to you e.e.

• Herman

I stood up from her punch. I kicked her in the stomach and she put her hands there. Then i punched her in the face

Mallory Here we go. I punched him he fell down. Easy. But then he suddenly stood up. Wtf. No matter i was getting him.

• Like Crawford? XD

Also, Klaus managed to find a place to build, build it, find people to live inside it, made rules, found a way to keep a stable food and water resourse, made rules, became a leader and turned all those people into phycos. IN. THREE. MONTHS.

• Mallory

He tried to punch me in the gut i blocked and beat him a bit. Then HE blocked.

Herman I stood up from her punch. I kicked her in the stomach and she put her hands there. Then i punched her in the face

• Don´t blame yourselve Lord. It´s my fault. If i hadn´t killed Gared maybe we would have Konni and Gared having forced sex , but no. I had to kill me.

yes i do i did that and now you're leaving. Im sorry for being a jerk

• No its my fault i became a control freak and made gustav leave. It my fault for being a jerk and an idiot.

Don´t blame yourselve Lord. It´s my fault. If i hadn´t killed Gared maybe we would have Konni and Gared having forced sex , but no. I had to kill me.

• glares

It's my fault for leaving.

No its my fault i became a control freak and made gustav leave. It my fault for being a jerk and an idiot.

• I made you leave :(

glares It's my fault for leaving.

• Gringrov

They threw her into my room. They closed the door. I looked at her squiming.

"Soo what would you like to do now" i said taking the muffler off her mouth.

Hope

Holly fuck what the fuck had just happened. So many of my friends were dead.

"You okay? " said Devern

"Yeah i just...i just wish that never happened"

blueneon posted: »

You had five men hanging on you, doing everything so you couldn't make a single move. You were not sure or what just happened, but it did. Y

• Many things made me leave, not just you.

I made you leave

• I set the fuse and now im paying for it.

Many things made me leave, not just you.

• Herman

I punch her stomach with my left hand and with the right one her head

OFC: Let me win

Mallory He tried to punch me in the gut i blocked and beat him a bit. Then HE blocked.

• You looked at him.

Konni: I would like to cut your fingers off and put salt on the wounds.

Gringrov They threw her into my room. They closed the door. I looked at her squiming. "Soo what would you like to do now" i said takin

• "I would guess so but you might reconsider once you hear what im gonna offer you"

You looked at him. Konni: I would like to cut your fingers off and put salt on the wounds.

• Mallory

I could stop him I just need to focus. He kicked me in the face. That fucker. Then he punched me again and again and again. And I fell down.

I wasent proud of it but he beat me.

"Congrats kid...you beat me"

Herman I punch her stomach with my left hand and with the right one her head OFC: Let me win

• You had to find a way out, a valid one...

Konni: I am listening.

"I would guess so but you might reconsider once you hear what im gonna offer you"

• I smiled at her . I don´t know why , but i did it."Now..You hate me more or less than before?"-I said in sarcasm

Mallory I could stop him I just need to focus. He kicked me in the face. That fucker. Then he punched me again and again and again. And I fell down. I wasent proud of it but he beat me. "Congrats kid...you beat me"

• Mallory

"Nah were square that was a good fight......thanks"

I smiled at her . I don´t know why , but i did it."Now..You hate me more or less than before?"-I said in sarcasm

• Herman

"For what , beating you?"

Mallory "Nah were square that was a good fight......thanks"

• edited January 2015

I smiled.

"I am part of a revolutionary attempt against Klaus. Another group of us is currently rescuing that boy who attacked us earlier. If you join us I will free you"

You had to find a way out, a valid one... Konni: I am listening.

• "Hey the sun was in my eyes"

Herman "For what , beating you?"

• You looked at him for a while, sceptical.

Konni: Depends... Lets say I do join you. What is it that you want me to do?

I smiled. "I am part of a revolutionary attempt against Klaus. Another group of us is currently rescuing that boy who attacked us earlier. If you join us I will free you"

• "Well , then..........I´m sorry"

"Hey the sun was in my eyes"

• "Help us take Klaus down"

You looked at him for a while, sceptical. Konni: Depends... Lets say I do join you. What is it that you want me to do?

• "Nah don't worry it felt good to get MY teeth knocked in for once"

"Well , then..........I´m sorry"

• You sighed.

Konni: And how do I know you are not gonna turn on me?

"Help us take Klaus down"

• OFC: I think it might be better if you do Ethan dies cause being executed by Klaus. Konni will obviously enter the revolution if that happens XD

"Help us take Klaus down"

• "Really?"

"Nah don't worry it felt good to get MY teeth knocked in for once"

• edited January 2015

Well you should tell gustav since contrary to popular belief I DO NOT have power over the characters.

OFC: I think it might be better if you do Ethan dies cause being executed by Klaus. Konni will obviously enter the revolution if that happens XD

• Ethan is dead, and so he'll stay.

OFC: I think it might be better if you do Ethan dies cause being executed by Klaus. Konni will obviously enter the revolution if that happens XD

• Lord, don't beat yourself up about it.

Well you should tell gustav since contrary to popular belief I DO NOT have power over the characters.

• edited January 2015

"Because if not I probably would have. ........done something else."

You sighed. Konni: And how do I know you are not gonna turn on me?

• You backed up, your back agianst the wall.

Konni: You don't want to know what happened to the last person who tried.

"Because if not I probably would have. ........done something else."

• Yeah , but i only said where the bullets SHOULD come from xd

Ethan is dead, and so he'll stay.

• The bullets came from an army of men.

Yeah , but i only said where the bullets SHOULD come from xd

• :p. Konni seeing would be cool (for the story)

The bullets came from an army of men.

• Do whatever you please with his corpse.

Or should I say, Lurker.

. Konni seeing would be cool (for the story)

• Uh, guys, quick question... What are the character ages?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.