• hey look one of my inspirations for his new killing style

blueneon posted: »

Ok. I imagine you being like

• Sorry , XD

@NoHopeLeft , What happened to Raymond?

Lord_EAA posted: »

LOL HAHAHA THAT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNNY

• edited December 2014

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades

You looked at the sky , it was a cloudy night , like always. You don´t like when it´s cloudy , except if it raining. You love the rain.

Herman: Goodnight

You grabed some of the canned peaches to had , you eat and went to bed. You gave some of it Konni too.

blueneon posted: »

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades This felt wrong. You didn 't say anything. Just looked at Gared. He was sillent as well, he would probably remain like this for a short while.

• He's...Alive...I'm working on his next part right now. :P

supersagig posted: »

Sorry , XD @NoHopeLeft , What happened to Raymond?

• K. :}

hey look one of my inspirations for his new killing style

• When he gonna encounter our group? :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

He's...Alive...I'm working on his next part right now. :P

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades

You had a can sitting next to you, you were looking at the fire, your eyelids getting heavier. You slowly fell asleep.

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You looked at the sky , it was a cloudy night , like always.

• Very soon, just don't be too mean to him. :P

When he gonna encounter our group? :P

• Fine, I will not kill him right away.

Very soon, just don't be too mean to him. :P

• edited December 2014

(Okay, I'm gonna try to make the next post after this one tie in with your story, hopefully)

Raymond - Part 2

He puts the backpack over his shoulders as he looks for the best way out of there, but then he sees and hears a loud noise, it was a gun shot. Raymond ducks behind the truck and looks over it to see about 20 men with guns shooting down the walkers on the other side of the overpass, Raymond then opens the trucks door and watches as the men come from the right side of the overpass, they begin to pass the truck and as they shoot down the walkers.

???: Jesus!

???: Keep firing, we'll almost got all of them.

???: Fuck...Jason! You said there was only about 100, this has to be like, 200.

Jason: Don't get on my back about this, we'll almost done.

Raymond looks over the dashboard of the truck and watches as they shoot down the remaining walkers, the men continue to shoot them down until only a few remain, after the last are shot the one called Jason walks over to one of them. He turns the man around and opens this mans backpack, he pulls out what looks like a map, Jason walks back over to the edge of the overpass and looks at the map, one of the other men walk next to him and then almost out of nowhere he tries to push Jason off the overpass, but Jason quickly grabs hold of the mans arm, he drops the map off the edge, Jason holds the man out and over the edge, he looks into the mans eyes as he lets him hang.

Jason: What the fuck do you think your doing...

???: I...I...

Jason: It doesn't matter...Get back in your place before i change my mind.

Before the man rejoins the group Jason grabs the mans gun and tosses it over the edge of the overpass, he looks down and sees the map. But then he and the rest of the group continue walking pass the large pile over dead bodies left behind after they killed them, Raymond watches as they walk, and soon they are out of sight. Raymond gets out of the truck and walks to the edge of the overpass. He quickly spots the gun and the map, and then he finds a quick way down, he lowers himself off the edge and onto a large truck. 4 walkers come to him when he lowers himself, he jumps over them and quickly grabs the gun and fires 4 shots, each shot hits it's target.

The walkers fall to the ground and he runs over to the map, the map had notes written down, he begins reading it out loud.

Raymond: The group will spit into two groups, one will continue to the safe haven and the others will arrive at the source of smoke and try to recite the survivors there, if they show any signs aggression take them out quickly. After this the second group will continue on their way to the safe haven.

He looks up and spots the smoke, he then starts to hear loud noises, gun shots. Raymond puts the map in his is backpack and starts walking to the the campsite marked on the map.

• @igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades

You woke up. It was still night. You know that you had a nightmare , but you didn´t remember anything about it. You saw Bryan and Konni sleeping on the ground. Konni had an smile in her face , she should be dreaming about having sex with Gared , you thought. Also you could hear Gared´s snoring coming form Konni´s tent. You guessed that you should make guard. About 30 minutes you heard a noise coming from the trees. You follow it around 15 minutes but at the end it was a walker stocked in a tree. You put him out of his misery. You felt that you were to far from the camp now. When you were finally relaxed ,you saw smoke coming from where the camp was. You run as fast you could be. When you arrived you saw the horrible scene.

Everything was on fire and the other were nowhere. You saw foot marks going to the left and a blood track going to the right.

[Follow foot marks] [Follow blood track]

You followed the blood mark , but you knew that at the end there wasn´t anything good. You saw Gared´s body. It was burned , but you saw many wound around his body. He didn´t have his eyes and his other foot was missing. You just stood there , watching it all rest burn. Gared turned , but leave like that. You didn´t want to see it. You ran after the foot marks , hoping to find Konni and Bryan alive.

What kind of monster could do this?

PD: If this was a story , this should be the end of episode 2

• OFC:

:p

You have to make a 2 days timeskip to tie with the story :P (If you want Raymond alive)

(Okay, I'm gonna try to make the next post after this one tie in with your story, hopefully) Raymond - Part 2 He puts the backpack ove

• PM...Too...You...

OFC: You have to make a 2 days timeskip to tie with the story :P (If you want Raymond alive)

• So is Konni, but meh, she is kinda suicidal anyway.

igormp posted: »

R.I.P Gared. the first good guy dead. The Pirate The king Of machete, and spaceships #neverforget PS: Bryan is a determinant character, so..... im afraid

• R.I.P Gared. the first good guy dead.

The Pirate

The king Of machete, and spaceships

#neverforget

PS: Bryan is a determinant character, so..... im afraid :(

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You woke up. It was still night. You know that you had a nig

• pehaps you should be..........or not.............theres no way to know

R.I.P Gared. the first good guy dead. The Pirate The king Of machete, and spaceships #neverforget PS: Bryan is a determinant character, so..... im afraid

• okay guys i might be writing the next part depending on when super decides to answer my pm

sooo im gonna wait

• Konni is as well, but meh, she is kinda suicidal, sooo....

• i just got replied by super sooo expect the next part in a few mins...............

• Determinant doesn´t exist here :p

• well......?

i just got replied by super sooo expect the next part in a few mins...............

• edited December 2014

(heads up this is HALF of the part i made the other half is right below, sry but i thought i was making it too long so i spilt it)

George Trevor

I was looking for survivors outside the city wall with my truck. This was the 4th time id done it but this time was different.This time i finally found some. They were in a small camping tent i found. A family of 4 and a french guy (i learned a few classes before i left college). I finally found contestants for the game. I moved in closer. They were sitting down ...arguing about something.

"Jean-Paul calm down me and Julia were just sugesting a hypothetical senario" said the father trying calm down the french man who was mad for some reason.

"Hypothetical? Victor he almost hit our son!" screamed a woman who was holding a small boy in her arms (who i guessed correctly was their son)

"Jean was not gonna hit anyone he was kidding" said a girl id say about 15 maybe i dint care enough.

The French guy John whatever then stepped closer and gave the signature you are gonna wish you were dead look. I missed seeing that in other people.

"Jean calm down you're over reacting" said the man who i guess was named Victor again at the moment i didnt care.

"Alors, que suis-je censé faire? se asseoir et de se taire pendant que vous discutez de mon comportement? Au diable avec ça!" said Jean guy as he started to walk out.

" No Jean please wait we can sort this out please" said the dad person

Then the girl came up grabbed his arm and said "Jean please..."

And then in the most bullshit moment ever the guy stopped for a second, looked at the girl and then turned around and waited for the dad to speak........WTF. And i knew what was happening.... I WAS IN THE SET OF A F8CKING LIFE STORY MOVIE. No REALLY the dad started talking and the guy began to calm down WHAT THE FLIYING F8CK. Eventually i grew tired and remembered the reason i was here.

First i shot the girl with one of my trank darts and she fell down. Then i entered the tent where everyone was going crazy.

"Que diable, juste, qui pensez-vous VOUS ÊTES PIECE PSCOTIC DE ..." Before he could finish i punched him in the face knocking him out....that was easy. Then the daddy tried to attack me. I dodged and tranked him in the leg. He screamed. Yeah an injection during stress is painful. Then FINALLY i got what i wanted out of that fight mother and son crying 100% better than what originally was going to happen. Then i grabbed the boy out of her hand and tranked him. One down one to go. Then mommy started running. I ran afther her making sure to trank the french guy just as a precaution. I chased her to a cliff end and she started to yell at me.

"YOU KILLED THEM YOU MONSTER!" said the incredebly stupid woman

"Can you just stop screaming you stupid f8cking b...." then she punched me......... i got really mad.... Im not sure what happened last thing i remember was looking down the cliff at the womans body. Wich was already bleeading before it hit the ground......i think i did that with my knife it would explain all the blood...

Next few moments went by preatty quick i tied the the remaining people up loaded them into the truck and drove off. I Drove till i saw the giant wall the military set up. I went through the secret entrance and closed it. The i went to the Funland amusment park where i had set up most of the game then i began to put them in their respective areas. I was almost done i could have started right there but i felt it would'nt be the same without someone to take the mothers place. Afther all i could have had 5 people but due to her overeactions i had 4 .... not good enough.

Lucky for me my next trip was equally promising....

(BTW'S all of the other "contestants" can be written by anyone afther they reapear at a latter part)

• OFC

Who got out alive? :P

(heads up this is HALF of the part i made the other half is right below, sry but i thought i was making it too long so i spilt it) George

• edited December 2014

(Okay finally main story part)

I saw them at another makeshift campsite (are those the new fad or something?).There was someone outside guarding (Though he looked like he just woke up) . I though of coming up to him and just taking him out but there were probably more people inside. So i took a rock and launched it a tree on the other side and....HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT!!. Moron. I then tranked him from behind. That was easy. I then looked inside and lo and behold two more people. THREE MORE PLAYERS. Two was enough but three was fantastic. Girl and Boy both looked the same age and were in the same tent.......i grinned. But there was time to test that theory later. Now i went to the guy who was closer. I leaned in to trank him.

And then it happened.

The girl came out of nowhere and tried to stab me. WHAT THE HELL!. I dogged out of the way in time. This was the hardest fight i had gotten so far. Even the military men did'nt fight this hard. Maybe it was the fact that i was holding back ( i was not killing out of another blind rage) or maybe the girl was just good.

She tried again i dogged again but this time she kicked me right afther. Then the fight came outside. She tried to stab me again but i grabbed her hand pulled her forward and kicked her in the chest. Then i tranked her. Then the pain effect happened.She screamed. Then the other guy who had only one REAL leg ( he had another made of metal) came out with a gun. And also screamed.

"KONNI" he cried as he tried to shoot me.

The leg must have been new since he was terrible at shooting. I striked him and punched him repeatedly till he started bleading. Then i noticed that the girl was still awake. REALLY? then she was crawling towards the trees trying to for a moment i wonderded why. I grabbed her. I thought of killing her right then and there..... but i resisted the urge and tranked her again. This time it worked. I was about to leave when i heard a sound from a bush in the area she was going to... i wasent sure but i think i saw someone hiding in it.....

And then this all went to hell. I realised i had'ent tranked Mr. pirate. When? When he hit me. We started to fight AGAIN. I finally gained the advantage and ripped his robo leg off. He fell down. I grabbed my trank dart and prepared to stab him with it.

"GO TO HELL YOU MONSTER" he said as he....he...he spit on my face....that was IT.

I grabbed my machete and chopped his OTHER leg off.

"YOU ENJOY THAT YOU ONE-LEGGED FREAK" i yelled

"NOT AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WATCHING THAT SPIT ON YOUR FACE" he dared

Okay time to get creative....

"You know i hope you enjoyed seeing that...because you wont SEE ANYMORE!!' i yelled calming down. I neded to for the next part. He kept screaming as i sugicaly removed his eyes being careful not to hit his brain. It was fun.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as i did" i said

"GO TO HELL" he screamed almost crying

Then the idea came to me.....

"No YOU go to hell" i said as i picked some of their timber and set the campsite on fire. I grabbed the girl and the other guy and walked off.

I threw them tied them both up and locked them in the truck. Lucky for me the girl was alive. Lucky girl. Wait no that guy was the lucky one these two were anything BUT lucky. I started driving off towards the city. That had been fun. But it was like a preview, a teaser, a sneak peek.

The REAL fun had just started............

(heads up this is HALF of the part i made the other half is right below, sry but i thought i was making it too long so i spilt it) George

• OFC Everyone but the wife all the others were tranked (Tranquilised)

OFC Who got out alive? :P

• OFC

Where´s Bryan? XD

(Okay finally main story part) I saw them at another makeshift campsite (are those the new fad or something?).There was someone outside g

• OFC: he was the other guy i knocked out

OFC Where´s Bryan? XD

• edited December 2014

i also mentioned bringing him along

"I threw them tied them both up and locked them in the truck"

OFC Where´s Bryan? XD

• edited December 2014

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades

3 Hours Later

You were tired of running. 2 Hours before you had lost the foot marks , because of the rain , so you had nothing. You sat on a rock. Then you saw Asher coming for you. Why is he following me? , you thought. At least he´s cat and doens´t know what exactly is going on and to feel like i do , Lucky you. Then you stood up and saw a woman near you. You raised Gared´s machete and asked her

Herman: WHO.THE.FUCK.ARE.YOU?

???: Please , i.....i HE killed them all. I need....

Herman: Who is he and who are you?

???: I´m Julia. He killed them...Victor...Polly...........Charlie (starts mourning). I..i saw the smoke i thought i could help.

You stayed silent. If he was saying the true , probably the guy who killed her friends probably killed Gared too.

Julia: You.. have a cat.

Herman: It´s not mine , well at least not until 3 hours ago. You lowered the machete

Julia: Oh , What happened?

Herman: The same fucker that killed your friend killed my friend and probably captured my other friends too. I need to get them.

Julia: I will help you.

Herman: Okay.

You , Asher and Julia started heading towards some smoke you saw , opposite the direction where your old camp was.

• wait i din't kill anyone but gared................ wtf

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades 3 Hours Later You were tired of running. 2 Hours before y

• Julia is the mother of the other group. Asher is Gared´s cat. You have Konni and Bryan. I was "luckily" in the woods when you got there

wait i din't kill anyone but gared................ wtf

• edited December 2014

Wow so Julia survived........that a good big twist :)

But she fell of a cliff and got sdtabbed so you should at least say she was injured

Julia is the mother of the other group. Asher is Gared´s cat. You have Konni and Bryan. I was "luckily" in the woods when you got there

• edited December 2014

???: Please , i.....i HE killed them all. I need....

:P

Wow so Julia survived........that a good big twist But she fell of a cliff and got sdtabbed so you should at least say she was injured

• oh ok :)

???: Please , i.....i HE killed them all. I need.... :P

• btw you wrote fell instead of feel (sorry for being a grammar nazi)

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades 3 Hours Later You were tired of running. 2 Hours before y

• I have. :P

i am willing to bet no one but super has read my posts yet..

• Me too :T

I have. :P

• i am willing to bet no one but super has read my posts yet..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.