This episode was so amazing!

This episode was so amazing! Full of excitement and lots of actions. I love both of the main characters. I love Vaughn and Sasha. Loader Bot! And Zer0... no words can describe how awesome and badass he is. :D

This is the first Telltale episode that I have played that had me smiling the whole way through and not leave me depressed and sad, that is saying something! :)

Comments

• Agree, it was so goddamn amazing.

The fun style suits Telltale.

• Yes, TTG outdone themselfs with this. 9.5/10 from me.

• It was so much better than I expected it to be.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was a fun and funny episode to play, i'm looking forward to the rest of the season :)

• Such an amazing game, I can tell they were given a generous budget to work with! One of my favorite TTG episodes to date! So long, too! :D

• I want brick too beat the sh*t outta august lol

• edited November 2014

I like that TTG went back to a more comedic style that suited them previously, while still having dramatic turns of events and an extremely perfected gameplay. Not that I don't like dramatic stories, it's just good to be goofy once in a while.

• It was friggin amazing!! Good job Telltale, it was really fun to play :) Can't wait to see more!

• I agree, that was hilarious and sooo much fun. It's a nice change of pace for TT. Back to the comedy. I cannot wait for the rest of the episodes now. Back to the depression with GoT next.

• it was so awesome the people who are hating on it because it is borderlands need to set that hate aside and give it a chance it is really worth it

• I enjoyed each minit of the 2 and a half hours it lasted ! Yes i finished it on one go ! This game is that good written and with cool Voiceovers i love it . I almost find it better than the Shooter Prequel that came out lately! Please add more addons episodes i cant wait for nr 2 now! only one Thing i would ask for to Change is the fast running timer of the decission tab where you choose your answers it runs out to fast for me as non native english speakin Person ! I did hastily decide which i pick but i misspicked a lot lol . anyway your on the best track cause your game is EPIC!

• Forget Clementine, I think Loader Bot is the new face of Telltale Games.

Loader Bot is love, Loader Bot is life.

• The fun style suits Telltale.

I imagine several years of experience with very frequent comedy games prior to Walking Dead helped. ;)

Agree, it was so goddamn amazing. The fun style suits Telltale.

• Hell yeah! Team Loader Bot!

Forget Clementine, I think Loader Bot is the new face of Telltale Games. Loader Bot is love, Loader Bot is life.

• It was awesome when he appeared again at the end because I saved him.

Save Loader Bot!

Forget Clementine, I think Loader Bot is the new face of Telltale Games. Loader Bot is love, Loader Bot is life.

• Making that thread now.

Grafite posted: »

It was awesome when he appeared again at the end because I saved him. Save Loader Bot!

• Another person who saved Loader Bot? High five!

Grafite posted: »

It was awesome when he appeared again at the end because I saved him. Save Loader Bot!

• I agree this episode was pretty cool, even though I didn't play it but I saw the stream they had of it last night. it's nice to see something that's more on the humorous side than the depressing side such as the walking dead. I got a good chuckle at the end when the credits were skipped and it said, (?) telltale games will remember that. lol but overall I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to seeing how the next episode will play out.

• It was so so so much better than I expected, the humor was top notch too! Great voice actors (so many of my favs in one game yay)
    Can not wait for the second one :)

• Sorry Blind. But never will that happen despite how awesome Loader Bot is, even though I haven't even seen him yet ~.~

• I haven't even seen him yet ~.~

That's why you don't believe. Your eyes haven't been graced by the holy all mighty LoaderBot.

Deceptio posted: »

Sorry Blind. But never will that happen despite how awesome Loader Bot is, even though I haven't even seen him yet ~.~

• (?)Loader Bot is thankful you saved him

Alt text

Another person who saved Loader Bot? High five!

• But... he can't be better than Clem... he can't!

Green613 posted: »

I haven't even seen him yet ~.~ That's why you don't believe. Your eyes haven't been graced by the holy all mighty LoaderBot.

• play it first and then experience the awesomeness of it

loader bot is love loader bot is life

But... he can't be better than Clem... he can't!

• even though I haven't even seen him yet ~.~

Well there's you problem. You have no room to speak! :P

Sorry Blind. But never will that happen despite how awesome Loader Bot is, even though I haven't even seen him yet ~.~

• So....would I like this if i didn't play other borderlands games before?

• Yes

So....would I like this if i didn't play other borderlands games before?

• Do they like give backstory on the other games or is it completely unrelated with just some passing reference or two?

dojo32161 posted: »

Yes

• I loved it and I've never played Borderlands before (well only a little of Borderlands 2 but I didn't enjoy that very much)

So....would I like this if i didn't play other borderlands games before?

• Same here I played some borderlands 2, but i couldn't really get into. The characters were funny though lol.

Green613 posted: »

I loved it and I've never played Borderlands before (well only a little of Borderlands 2 but I didn't enjoy that very much)

• they have some easter eggs and they pretty much spoil the ending of borderlands 2 other than that you should be fine

Do they like give backstory on the other games or is it completely unrelated with just some passing reference or two?

• Damn it I gotta give in. The reviews are to good.

Jewfreeus posted: »

they have some easter eggs and they pretty much spoil the ending of borderlands 2 other than that you should be fine

• Well, after playing it, I'm just so blown away! What a way to start the series! Fucking awesome!

God damn, I love Fiona. She is so badass. And Sasha! In fact I liked most if not all of them (except for Felix the fucking traitor). That race part was just so epic. Vaughn may be not as tough as the others, but, he sure played his part.

I honestly didn't think that this would have been great about a few months ago, but now, I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next episode.

• I love love LOVE this game so far. If any of the future episodes are anything like this first one, I think we'll be in for a hell of a ride!

TeamLoaderbot

• Waaay better than TWD season 2 ep 1 or TWAU ep 1, that's for sure. Enjoyed every minute of it.

• Welcome to the Forums!

Coraxxius posted: »

I enjoyed each minit of the 2 and a half hours it lasted ! Yes i finished it on one go ! This game is that good written and with cool Voic

• I can tell that Telltale's a lot more comfortable with comedy games than serious ones.

• well you know before twd all they did were light hearted/comedy games so yea

Bokor posted: »

I can tell that Telltale's a lot more comfortable with comedy games than serious ones.

• That makes me scared for what GoT will be like.

Bokor posted: »

I can tell that Telltale's a lot more comfortable with comedy games than serious ones.

• What did you think...Of our lord and savior... Loaderbot.

fallandir posted: »

So I played it only because it's Telltale's prodution. I've never played this kind of games, never been interested in such themes, but well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.