This episode was so amazing!

2»

Comments

• Have faith, brother. Telltale will impress, they have to.

That makes me scared for what GoT will be like.

• So I played it only because it's Telltale's prodution. I've never played this kind of games, never been interested in such themes, but well... life is short, I gave it a try. And I'm glad I did, really. I would never expect it to be this much fun. Definitely gonna stick to the series, I'm impressed.

And how I missed longer episodes. :>

• I have faith but I doubt they will have a Loaderbot cameo.

Have faith, brother. Telltale will impress, they have to.

• True enough. Maybe they could put him in the background, like an easter egg? :D

I have faith but I doubt they will have a Loaderbot cameo.

• well you know that could be arranged through certain methods

I have faith but I doubt they will have a Loaderbot cameo.

• NO!

He shall fight on the front lines with the protagonist or sneak around in an enemy camp.

True enough. Maybe they could put him in the background, like an easter egg?

• Maybe Blind could convince them...

Jewfreeus posted: »

well you know that could be arranged through certain methods

• it really is a great episode i do give it a 9.5/10

• lol I was joking of course. loaderbot can slaughter all enemies!

NO! He shall fight on the front lines with the protagonist or sneak around in an enemy camp.

• maybe or i could do it myself if you know what i mean

Maybe Blind could convince them...

• ...I do...My Loader Brother.

Jewfreeus posted: »

maybe or i could do it myself if you know what i mean

• LongLiveLoaderBot!

lol I was joking of course. loaderbot can slaughter all enemies!

• It really was. I wasn't expecting much tbh, but I was pleasantly surprised, it was really fun.

Looking forward to the rest of the season, if the other episodes are anything like the first episode, it's going to be amazing.

• edited November 2014

Was very pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this one. There were a lot of solid jokes without undermining the characterization, the action was lively and creative, the episode length provided enough time to develop an enjoyable dynamic between multiple characters. Yeah, I had a lot of fun with it.

• I had no intention of buying this when it was announced. Then I saw the reviews and caved in. I'll be gladly sticking around for the rest of the season. It was a 10/10 for me.

• I enjoyed it. Being my first Telltale games I was only dissapointed to learn it was only the 1st episode.

Arg! Now I gotta wait for more.

LOL!

• Welcome to the Forums!

I enjoyed it. Being my first Telltale games I was only dissapointed to learn it was only the 1st episode. Arg! Now I gotta wait for more. LOL!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.