Can't sign in.

I'm trying to sign in to telltale games and I keep getting: Sorry, Telltale servers are not currently available. Please try again later. For more information, contact http://ttg.io/cs. My internet is working fine, I'm signed into xbox live fine. My telltale account is verified. I rebooted the console and it's still not connecting.

Comments

• I am having the same problem.
    I have already finished the first TFTB episode...I hope we didnt miss out on anything since it kept saying the Telltale servers were down.
    Please advise.

• First I can't get my Borderland 2 bonuses from Poker Night 2, now we can't sign in with Tales From the Borderlands. Guess they don't think they have to fulfill any of their promises to their customers.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. We are currently looking into the root cause of the issue, and hope to have a resolution soon. If you are currently experiencing the issue, can you please clarify what region/country you are currently residing in?

• I'm having the same problem, I'm from canada

• Having the same problem as well. California.

If you are currently experiencing the issue, can you please clarify what country/region you are residing in? Also, are you playing on Xbox 360, or Xbox One?

• I'm from Alberta Canada, and I'm on Xbox 360

If you are currently experiencing the issue, can you please clarify what country/region you are residing in? Also, are you playing on Xbox 360, or Xbox One?

• Same problem. New Jersey; Xbox 360.

Thank you for providing the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team for further investigation.

• Canada, Steam version. When I go to log in from within the game, it gives me the "Server Unavailable" message, but If I type a random gibberish password, it'll actually say that it's invalid.

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. We are currently looking into the root cause of the issue, and hope to have

• I also Have this Problem!! Can't Login to MAC version of TFTB!!! I purchased it yesterday!! Also tried to change password but CAN'T LOGIN!!!! This is very frustrating!! The first Game I purchase form Telltale and I CAN'T PLAY!!!! I am in Puerto Rico

Thank you for providing the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team for further investigation.

Can you please clarify exactly what the error message states? Also, could you possibly take a screenshot of the error message when it pops up on screen?

TheDarkOne posted: »

Canada, Steam version. When I go to log in from within the game, it gives me the "Server Unavailable" message, but If I type a random gibberish password, it'll actually say that it's invalid.

Can you please clarify exactly what the error message states? Also, could you possibly take a screenshot of the error message when it pops up on screen?

afcdmc posted: »

I also Have this Problem!! Can't Login to MAC version of TFTB!!! I purchased it yesterday!! Also tried to change password but CAN'T LOGIN!

• This is the error That I get!! http://cl.ly/YsRM I just changed my password in the TT website and no Luck!!! This is very Frustrating and Unacceptable!!! Paying for a Game and Can't Play It!!! Can I get a Stream Key to be able to PLAY THE GAME THAT I PURCHASED!!!! If this not Fixed Soon I am requesting a refund!!!! First Time Buying a TellTale Game maybe the Last!!! Also made a support ticket No Response!!

Can you please clarify if you have tried using both your email address, and your Telltale account Username to log in with?

This is the error That I get!! http://cl.ly/YsRM I just changed my password in the TT website and no Luck!!! This is very Frustrating and U

• Tried Both email and username and with both CAN'T Login!!

Can you please clarify if you have tried using both your email address, and your Telltale account Username to log in with?

My apologies, we have tried adjusting your account on our end. Please now try logging in again, and see if you are able to log in successfully. Please try using both your email address, and your username to log in.

Tried Both email and username and with both CAN'T Login!!

• If I type random gibberish, I get this message (so clearly some kind of connection is there).
    Alt text

If I put in my Telltale account's email & password:
    Alt text

• Tried today and NOTHING!! CAN'T LOGIN!!!! very FRUSTRATED!!!! Where I can write to Get a refund!!!! No response from email sent to Support yesterday neither!! This this Unacceptable!!! If I don't get this resolve today I will make a complaint via Pay Pal to get my money back!!!

My apologies, we have tried adjusting your account on our end. Please now try logging in again, and see if you are able to log in successfully. Please try using both your email address, and your username to log in.

I recommend try changing your password so that it is using only non-ASCII characters (only use a-z, A-Z, and 0-9) then try signing in again, and see if you are able to successfully log in and connect.

Tried today and NOTHING!! CAN'T LOGIN!!!! very FRUSTRATED!!!! Where I can write to Get a refund!!!! No response from email sent to Suppor

• Says Telltale Servers Are Not Currently Available.

USA- NYC
    XBOX ONE

• Still not able to sign in. Sever unavailable. Xbox360, New Jersey.

Is there an update? Is this problem being worked on?

My apologies, we are still currently looking into the issue. Can you please clarify if you have tried signing into your Telltale account on both the sign in screen, and from the Telltale account menu option from the main menu?

The_Grak posted: »

Still not able to sign in. Sever unavailable. Xbox360, New Jersey. Is there an update? Is this problem being worked on?

• Hello, I am having the same issue with signing in to TFTB. I have never had this issue before with any other game by TT. It is very frustrating! I am typing in the write password it is letter a-z A-Z 0-9 and it still won't work. :(

My apologies, if you are still experiencing this issue, please try logging in again, and once you have filled in your username/email address and password, try hitting the Enter/Return Key instead of clicking the 'Sign In' button, and you should be able to successfully connect.

Hello, I am having the same issue with signing in to TFTB. I have never had this issue before with any other game by TT. It is very frustrating! I am typing in the write password it is letter a-z A-Z 0-9 and it still won't work.

• I cant log in i put every thing in properly btw i'm using a mac and in aus PLEASE FIX or it will be my first and last tale tale game i'm ever buying!.

• Ok so it let me login finely and now it's telling ME TO BUY THE GAME AND I ALREADY BROGHT IT ON STEAM!

My apologies, if you are receiving a Telltale Games Log In pop up right when starting the game, please close out of the game, and restart your Steam Client.(You should not receive a Telltale Games Log In window pop up message) Then after Steam has finished opening, click Play on the game again, and before you click on the 'Click To Continue' screen, try waiting a few minutes before clicking to continue. You should then not experience the issue again.

AA_red101 posted: »

Ok so it let me login finely and now it's telling ME TO BUY THE GAME AND I ALREADY BROGHT IT ON STEAM!

• I did it didn't work i guess you have to fix the problem.

My apologies, if you are receiving a Telltale Games Log In pop up right when starting the game, please close out of the game, and restart yo

Please make sure that you have fully closed the Steam Client before starting the game again, and waiting to click. If you still experience the issue, please also try reinstalling the game from your Steam Library, then start the game again, and you should not experience the issue again.

AA_red101 posted: »

I did it didn't work i guess you have to fix the problem.

• Same problem here after purchasing the TTG bundle from Microsoft's sale.
    "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server. Pleaser visit http://ttg.io/cs for more information."
    This address fails to load in any browser I've tried though. I'm located in Nebraska.

edited February 2015

Can you please clarify if you are currently connected to the internet through a wired connection, or a wireless connection? Also, does your password have any special characters? (Anything other than numbers and letters?) If so, please try changing your Telltale account password here on this website, then try logging back in again from inside Tales From The Borderlands.

frenzy5 posted: »

Same problem here after purchasing the TTG bundle from Microsoft's sale. "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale ser

• I'm in Oregon using an Xbox360 with a wireless connection. I just bought your Game of Thrones game. I purchased it through the Xbox marketplace and I was able to download it, which tells me my connection is fine. After downloading episode 1, A screen came up suggesting that I create a Telltale account so I can "enjoy more game features". I clicked join to bring up the registration screen, entered the requested information, clicked join at the bottom of the registration screen, and received a message telling me that the game is having trouble communicating with the Telltale server. The message suggested I go to ttg.io/cs. When I went to ttg.io/cs from my computer, I received a "problem loading page" message (I clicked try again several times). I googled Telltale games, found this website, created an account from here, went back to the Xbox360, tried the log in option, and got the same results as I did when I tried to join. From reading this thread, I see that you frequently ask about the customers password. Considering I was in the process of creating an account, password and all, I doubt my password was the problem.

If you are experiencing connection issues while using a wireless network connection, can you please clarify if you are able to connect via a Wired connection, then try the log in process again, so that you receive a stronger connection? Also, does your password contain any characters other than numbers and letters?

I'm in Oregon using an Xbox360 with a wireless connection. I just bought your Game of Thrones game. I purchased it through the Xbox market

• The password I was trying to set up contained letters, both upper and lower case, numbers, and symbols. I used the same password to create the account on this website that I am communicating to you on now. I don't recall seeing a message that the password should be limited to just numbers and letters but if you think my including symbols in my password was the problem I could try another password.
    Connecting a wire to my computer or my Xbox is not an option. The wireless connection in my house is usually adequate to support 3 online games simultaneously without issue. There were no other games being played in my house at the time I tried to create a telltale account. As I mentioned above, my connection was adequate to connect to Xbox live and download the game. Does connecting to your registration page require a stronger connection than connecting to Xbox live? Does connecting to ttg.io/cs require a stronger connection than connecting to this page?

If you are experiencing connection issues while using a wireless network connection, can you please clarify if you are able to connect via a

My apologies, connecting to the internet through a wired connection would ensure the strongest connection possible, and connecting wirelessly increases the chance of the connection with our servers timing out. If you have a strong connection, you should be able to connect successfully. We did have an issue where players with special characters in their password were unable to successfully log in. I recommend try changing your password to one that only uses a combination of letters and numbers, then retry the log in process and see if you are able to successfully log in and connect.

The password I was trying to set up contained letters, both upper and lower case, numbers, and symbols. I used the same password to create

• Couldnt log in. Changed to "only english" characters and success.
    This is not good for security..
    And it is not good that a password works one place(my account) but not another(games)
    Passwords containing "foreign" characters and signs are immensely stronger than "only english" and should be supported.
    So I think telltale should do some programming instead of telling the users to change their passwords to something less safe.
    (Still like your games)

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. I will make sure to pass your feedback along to the team!

dyreborg posted: »

Couldnt log in. Changed to "only english" characters and success. This is not good for security.. And it is not good that a password works

• I'm from Missouri , USA and I am having the same problem on my Xbox 360.

Are you currently connected through a wired connection, or through a wireless network connection? If you were connected wirelessly, I recommend try either connecting through a wired connection, or try resetting your wireless network access point (Modem/Router), then try starting the game again and see if you are then able to sign in successfully.

I'm from Missouri , USA and I am having the same problem on my Xbox 360.

This discussion has been closed.