Can't sign in.

2»

Comments

• I am an Xbox 360 user living in the UK with a wireless connection. And I've tried all the solutions made possible to me but with no prevail.

I've posted this comment on a previous freed but this one seemed to be more useful so i thought i'd re-post it.

I am unable to log in on either TFTB or GOT. I am on the Xbox 360 and getting the message 'The game is having a problem communicating with Telltale servers, Please visit http://ttg.io/cs for more information' Anyway this could be fixed TelltaleMike?

What should i do now?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@RhianLouise Depending on your current connection strength, you may not be able to successfully connect with our servers. I recommend try resetting your wireless network access point (Modem/Router), then after you have reconnected, try starting the game again, and see if you are able to connect successfully. You can also try connecting through a wired connection if you have the ability to, as wired connections tend to be stronger than over a WiFi network.

RhianLouise posted: »

I am an Xbox 360 user living in the UK with a wireless connection. And I've tried all the solutions made possible to me but with no prevail.

• Thank you, i will try that shortly.

@RhianLouise Depending on your current connection strength, you may not be able to successfully connect with our servers. I recommend try re

• The same is happening to me.
    I'm from Brazil using an Xbox 360 with a wireless internet connection.
    I read the whole thread and already tried everything suggested and i still can't connect.
    I'm getting the same 'The game is having a problem communicating with Telltale servers, Please visit http://ttg.io/cs for more information' message.
    In fact i've been getting this message since the first episode of GoT an i just downloaded TFTB and can't connect either.

My apologies, depending on your current wireless network connection strength, you may not be able to connect to our servers successfully. Can you please clarify if you are able to try connecting via a wired connection using an Ethernet cord?

TulioHawk posted: »

The same is happening to me. I'm from Brazil using an Xbox 360 with a wireless internet connection. I read the whole thread and already tr

• Nah, i can't use a wired connection but i think everything is fine with my connection.
    Also, i just noticed that this telltale account is linked with my Xbox live account that i use to play the telltale games, but i still can't check my choices and everytime i start GoT or TFTB the game asks me connect to my telltale account, and i keep getting the same message.

My apologies, depending on your current wireless network connection strength, you may not be able to connect to our servers successfully. Can you please clarify if you are able to try connecting via a wired connection using an Ethernet cord?

If it shows that you are connected on this website, but is not allowing you to connect in-game, I recommend try going to your Settings page on this website by clicking the My Account button at the top, then click Settings from the drop down menu. Once in your Settings page, scroll down and when you see your Xbox account linked, try clicking the Unlink button. After you have unlinked your acocunts, please then try starting the game again on your Xbox 360, and see if you are then able to sign in successfully.

Nah, i can't use a wired connection but i think everything is fine with my connection. Also, i just noticed that this telltale account is l

• Just did that, unlinked my account started the game again i still got the same "unavaiable servers" message, but i just checked and my Xbox Live account was relinked here in the site.
    I tried to check my in game choices here but it says i haven't played the games.
    I also can't check my choices in game, that option is blocked in TFTB.

If it shows that you are connected on this website, but is not allowing you to connect in-game, I recommend try going to your Settings page

My apologies, unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your particular issue. I recommend contacting/emailing our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they should be able to assist you further with your particular issue. Please make sure to provide them all of the information you gave me, as well as the suggestions you have already tried, in the email to Support. Again, apologies I was unable to resolve your issue.

Just did that, unlinked my account started the game again i still got the same "unavaiable servers" message, but i just checked and my Xbox

This discussion has been closed.