The Ending *BIG spoilers*

12346»

Comments

• Just completed chapter 1. I would give it 6/10 because the interaction doesnt really convince me that there are different paths to choose from. If the outcome to chapter 1 is the same no matter what you do then what's the point?

• Imagine Daenarys is the Ace in their sleeve. Its possible, Lady Elissa was a Targaryen Loyalist in the sense that after the Targaryens lost, her family lost too soooooooo that has to make her a loyalist and if Dany EVER gets to Westeros she can appeal to her.

EarthRocker posted: »

"There are those who will fight for us. Those who hold house Forrester above all other loyalties." It's just a fun little line, seems like they do infact have an ace up their sleeve, it's just that they've been saving it for desperate times.

• The one thing I really didn't like is that you can't make a big deal about Whitehill calling Ramsay a bastard, and try to turn them against each other.
    Although I suspect that was just a bit of ill thought out exposition.

• Even if you don't send for Asher, you see him and Malcolm in Essos in the epilogue to the episode.

• If you choose to say nothing at all, Ramsey gives her up and stabs you anyway. But they call you Ethan the Wise! For some reason.

I also offered myself. Anything to protect the family. Telltale certainly managed to make me feel connected with the other family members.

• edited March 2015

6/10 is a dumb review. Even though Telltale advertises "choices and consequences", ultimately the point of this game is to enjoy the story even if there aren't different outcomes.

baddbrock posted: »

Just completed chapter 1. I would give it 6/10 because the interaction doesnt really convince me that there are different paths to choose from. If the outcome to chapter 1 is the same no matter what you do then what's the point?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.