Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• Don't soon me! I've had enough of it with Borderlands :/

Soon.

• He has to be paralyzed or have broken ribs at the very least.

Are you seriously that against it? It isn't that far-fetched.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is still a possibility that they will release a launch tomorrow as they released the episode 1 launch trailer on the Monday before release, we just need to wait and see.

dojo32161 posted: »

Usually it's on a Thursday, so I guess we might not even get one this time.

• His survival is practically confirmed already so you can go, bye bye. :)

He has to be paralyzed or have broken ribs at the very least.

• edited February 2015

Really? I think its not a bad idea if they have a good explanation and its not like similar events haven't happened in the Game of Thrones world. If handled properly, Rodrik's return could actually be a good addition to the game...

possibly less than 4 days before I quit the game, cuss it out, and throw my controller through a window after finding out Rodrik is alive.

• True.

OzzyUK posted: »

There is still a possibility that they will release a launch tomorrow as they released the episode 1 launch trailer on the Monday before release, we just need to wait and see.

• edited February 2015

I was just looking at some pictures of the season 5 of GoT and in one of them, there's a character in the background (the first one from the right) that looks just like Mira Forrester from the game. Obviously it could be just a coincidence but I was thinking that maybe the show will feature some characters or events that we saw in the game. I mean, Telltale must be working with some people from the show since they even have the actors voice the game. What do you think ? Is the game taking place at the same time as season 5 ?
    Alt text
    Alt text

• As far as the whole Mira appearance in the show goes, there are already some threads on that if you dive deep enough XD

Telltale must be working with some people from the show since they even have the actors voice the game

Yea, HBO is partnering with them for this.

Is the game taking place at the same time as season 5 ?

No, this season is taking place at the same time as season 4.

Mary5 posted: »

I was just looking at some pictures of the season 5 of GoT and in one of them, there's a character in the background (the first one from the

• Actually, the season goes until the beginning of season 5.

As far as the whole Mira appearance in the show goes, there are already some threads on that if you dive deep enough XD Telltale must

• It was "end of season 3 to beginning of season 5". So most likely it will be just till the very very beginning of season 5, similar to how they just showed like the last part in season 3. But for the most part its all season 4

Actually, the season goes until the beginning of season 5.

• To be honest, all of them girls look really similar to each other.

Mary5 posted: »

I was just looking at some pictures of the season 5 of GoT and in one of them, there's a character in the background (the first one from the

• Yeah and they all look like Mira.

fallandir posted: »

To be honest, all of them girls look really similar to each other.

• Wait a sec, Rodrik is still alive? when was that confirmed?

His survival is practically confirmed already so you can go, bye bye.

• If it is as you say, from end of season 3 to begining of season 5, do you think there will be more season of this game? The show is just starting season 5 so...

It was "end of season 3 to beginning of season 5". So most likely it will be just till the very very beginning of season 5, similar to how they just showed like the last part in season 3. But for the most part its all season 4

• Well it's not officially confirmed but... we'll see :D

Wait a sec, Rodrik is still alive? when was that confirmed?

• Oh your killing me with your theories

Well it's not officially confirmed but... we'll see

• Hah :D you'll see, you'll see....

Oh your killing me with your theories

• Alt text

Hah you'll see, you'll see....

• Telltale did sign a multi-year, multi-title contract similar to the one with TWD, so it is possible.

desd960 posted: »

If it is as you say, from end of season 3 to begining of season 5, do you think there will be more season of this game? The show is just starting season 5 so...

• edited February 2015

do you think there will be more season of this game

Like @dojo32161 said, Telltale and HBO signed a "multi-title and multi-year" contract (similar to what they signed with Skybound for Walking Dead) so its very likely that they will make another season that covers House Forrester's story while the events in other seasons of the show are happening.

desd960 posted: »

If it is as you say, from end of season 3 to begining of season 5, do you think there will be more season of this game? The show is just starting season 5 so...

• edited February 2015

Just check the shadow on the main menu screen and see who you think it resembles. :) Plus the next episode is called The Lost Lords, referring to Asher and, if we're correct (which I firmly believe we are), Rodrik. Not to mention the episode description has said that an unexpected face returns, bringing hope to Ironrath. (Previously, there were two shadowy figures. One of them was clearly the outline of Asher and now he's definitely playable.)

(Btw, does anyone actually have a link to the description for episode 2? I'm sure the description that's been posted is correct, but still, I've seen no actual link.)

Oh your killing me with your theories

• Maybe. In game of thrones could happen I guess. we will find out tomorrow - well at least the pc players will.

Rob_K posted: »

Just check the shadow on the main menu screen and see who you think it resembles. Plus the next episode is called The Lost Lords, referring

• edited February 2015

Trailer tomorrow ayyy

Alt text

• Beaten to it....

Again...

Green613 posted: »

Trailer tomorrow ayyy

• I already told you, no one beats me ^_^

Poogers555 posted: »

Beaten to it.... Again...

• Probably, Malcolm is there with him as well which makes that more likely.

fallandir posted: »

Asher leaving Yunkai to come back home?

• Asher leaving Yunkai to come back home?

Trailer tomorrow ayyy

• Guess I have something to look forward to after my exam.

Trailer tomorrow ayyy

• ...that seems like an overreaction, I can't tell if you're serious. At least play through the episode before you rage, they clearly wanted us to believe a horse falling on someone should kill them, so as of right now I think that they have some kind of explanation planned. Maybe not, but I don't think we should be judging them just yet.

And keep in mind this is Game of Thrones, where people crush other peoples heads with their bare hands.

possibly less than 4 days before I quit the game, cuss it out, and throw my controller through a window after finding out Rodrik is alive.

• I'm training to be part of the Telltale PR team.

Don't soon me! I've had enough of it with Borderlands

• I'm honestly having trouble getting excited for this episode....

• How come? (I'm not too excited either, that's mostly due to the fact that I thought the first episode was OK).

I'm honestly having trouble getting excited for this episode....

• I honestly don't know. I'm just not feeling it (and I loved episode 1).

How come? (I'm not too excited either, that's mostly due to the fact that I thought the first episode was OK).

• it would be horrible ironic if you introduce a badass character then have him die a few hours of gameplay later. tell-tale would receive bad feedback for that.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Yes 2 days left! I can't wait to play it! Asher please don't die too soon.

• Woo hoo, Life is Strange and then this episode, then TftB.....I'm in gaming heaven.

Alt text

• Then it's back to waiting.

Woo hoo, Life is Strange and then this episode, then TftB.....I'm in gaming heaven.

• Yep. But theres always other stuff to do while we are waiting.

Then it's back to waiting.

• edited February 2015

I guess thats good for both you @dojo32161 because if this episode is flat out amazing then you'll enjoy it even more. I'm pretty hyped though XD

I honestly don't know. I'm just not feeling it (and I loved episode 1).

• edited February 2015

Full length trailer tomorrow? Whooooooo! Trying not to get too hyped since I won't be able to play till the weekend :(

• Like school, and watching people complain about the wait and the lack of news.

Yep. But theres always other stuff to do while we are waiting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.