Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• Guess I'm a crimanal then, cause Tyrion's POVs really disappointed me in Dance With Dragons. It's like he run out of fuel.

Actually I hate them too. @_@ Hating Tyrion or Arya would be a crime, hating Daenerys is common and hating Jon Snow is...meh.

• Peter Dinklage is one of the best actors on the show, and he does Tyrion really well but they did tone him down from his character in the books which is a shame

Show Tyrion's a bit to much of a saint. Book tyrion would laugh at what a pansy he is. It's a shame the show has a great actor so I dont kno

• I've actually watched one of those "all the choices/options" videos to find out if you could actual be Ethan the bold- you can but you got to really work for it.

Brave is like the default, wise is what if you don't defend your sister and bold you have to make sure you're defiant every step of the way because if you make one concession you drop down to brave- even if Ramsey calls you bold.

Oh thats good, that's mean there is nothing wrong specifically with my game. Hope Telltale fixes it or something

• I know this comment is a little old, but I want t say it's probably because they want to put really good quality into what episode they are working on. Personally, I rather wait 8 weeks or so and have a really good episode that has amazing quality put into it instead of waiting 4 weeks only to get crap. Know what I mean? >.<

Ah, ok. I didn't know that they always tell you that I wonder why do they always need more time than approximated?

• Don't worry about Joff too much, he's getting Married soon. I really hope we're invited!!!

Also, the Forresters wind up helping Stannis' troops in the North as guides (in the books). So, maybe they will have a bigger part in the show now, as this game is set in the HBO Thrones world, it's canon to that world. Or that world is it's canon?

• R + L = J

fallandir posted: »

He knows nothing.

• For sure man..I'm pretty sure that it was supposed to be the big twist back when he planned a trilogy but by now fans had already figured it out so people will be like "man..I knew that was coming years ago!"

btw,Jon's POVs are my favourites.. Arya,Catelyn, Eddard and Tyrion for the most part also but damn I really don't like Dany's POVs :)

Jere85 posted: »

R + L = J

• What if Telltale writes Dany WAY better than George?

I hate her. Along with Jon Snow.

• I doubt there will even be a moment in the books that reveals Jon's true parents. It's not like Jon would become a Targaryen and rule the Seven Kingdoms, eh?

Upshaw posted: »

For sure man..I'm pretty sure that it was supposed to be the big twist back when he planned a trilogy but by now fans had already figured it

• edited January 2015

In the first two seasons Tyrion was portraid as the pr*ck he really is. But when ppl started to sympathyse with the character they made him the "good boy".

I always asked me how he could strangle Shae BTW. I mean he is a dwarf and she is a full grown women after all. The scene with thoose two on the show was very unrealistic IMO. One of the worst moments of all GoT

Show Tyrion's a bit to much of a saint. Book tyrion would laugh at what a pansy he is. It's a shame the show has a great actor so I dont kno

• Shae was not very strong, i mean when she was trying to stab tyrion with that knife he held it. Anyway when he grabbed the necklace and got her into that position with her neck agaisnt the bedframe there was nothing she could do.

In the first two seasons Tyrion was portraid as the pr*ck he really is. But when ppl started to sympathyse with the character they made him

• They can't "write her", Daenerys Targaryen is already written as a canon character from the original series. TT can't chage her personality for the use of the game.

And everything will be better than George, really.

What if Telltale writes Dany WAY better than George?

• I think George writes her just fine, it's just that the character she's meant to be isn't liked by many, especially in the fifth book. She made too many mistakes and never listened to her advisers.

I hope we get a decent chunk of Barristan Selmy POVs in The Winds of Winter, he's probably the most interesting out of Dany's bunch.

What if Telltale writes Dany WAY better than George?

• I like everyone in Dany's bunch except Dany, I just hope she realises how useless she is before too long, she doesnt even have to die though I'd prefer a Quenten esq send off.

I think George writes her just fine, it's just that the character she's meant to be isn't liked by many, especially in the fifth book. She m

• Hmm, I meant to say on how Telltale will handle her. I thought they handled Ramsey, Cersei and Tyrion fairly well.

They can't "write her", Daenerys Targaryen is already written as a canon character from the original series. TT can't chage her personality for the use of the game. And everything will be better than George, really.

• It depends on the player, for me she would be well-written if she wasn't in the game at all. :>

Hmm, I meant to say on how Telltale will handle her. I thought they handled Ramsey, Cersei and Tyrion fairly well.

• I know both the show and the book Tyrion and I still like him. -.-'

• I agree about disliking Daenerys. Her scenes bore the hell out of me, both in the books and on the show. She's just not an interesting character. I love her dragons, but she is so boring to me. Jon Snow is okay. I like him alright. I am very interested in where his story is going.

I hate her. Along with Jon Snow.

• edited January 2015

Especially after his last chapter in A Dance With Dragons. I hope he gets resurrected and has those usurpers put to death. Or at least make it so their characters actually respect what Jon says from now on.

I agree about disliking Daenerys. Her scenes bore the hell out of me, both in the books and on the show. She's just not an interesting chara

• Don't get me wrong on this, I'm interested also. I really liked Jon at the beggining, but shortly after I got annoyed with all the people saying how awesome he was and with "R+L" theory being literally everywhere.

I agree about disliking Daenerys. Her scenes bore the hell out of me, both in the books and on the show. She's just not an interesting chara

• edited January 2015

I secretly have hope that Jon will die and take control over Ghost's body. Not because I hold something against his character, but because it's a good way to remain realism about a lord who was tried to be too good for everyone in this rotten world.

• pretty dumb theory if you ask me

• come on... some news .. you guys are killing us GoT fans

• Why? It's pretty popular. Jon is a warg, and some piece of his soul will certainly remain in his direwolf.

pretty dumb theory if you ask me

• CAN. NOT. WAIT for everyone to play #TheLostLords

then hurry up and release it already damn

• has those usurpers put to death

If anything Jon's the one going back on his oath there by agreeing to help stannis the way he is, the guy stabbing him is even crying there not doing it out of malice

• edited January 2015

I just find this, don't know if this picture is official

Alt text

this is the link where I find this image

http://www.androidauthority.com/game-of-thrones-telltale-games-573402/

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It is real, i just checked and got the same image.

Alt text

I just find this, don't know if this picture is official this is the link where I find this image http://www.androidauthority.com/game-of-thrones-telltale-games-573402/

• edited January 2015

Yeah what I meant was it made by a fan or is a leaked image? if its a leaked image I will delete my post I don't want to get in to trouble.

OzzyUK posted: »

It is real, i just checked and got the same image.

• Its not leaked its just the thing that appears if you slide across to episode 2, like the tyrion one in ep 1

Yeah what I meant was it made by a fan or is a leaked image? if its a leaked image I will delete my post I don't want to get in to trouble.

• Martin actually said that Howland Reed knows who was Jon's mother and that he will appear later in teh story. Maybe he will reveal Jon's parents?

I doubt there will even be a moment in the books that reveals Jon's true parents. It's not like Jon would become a Targaryen and rule the Seven Kingdoms, eh?

• oh well then I will delete it

Its not leaked its just the thing that appears if you slide across to episode 2, like the tyrion one in ep 1

• Yeah but still. The fight as depicted on the TV-show is completly unplausible. Sybel K. (the actor who played Shae) would have won any real physical encounter over Peter D.

Shae was not very strong, i mean when she was trying to stab tyrion with that knife he held it. Anyway when he grabbed the necklace and got her into that position with her neck agaisnt the bedframe there was nothing she could do.

• he's dead, stop denying

Why? It's pretty popular. Jon is a warg, and some piece of his soul will certainly remain in his direwolf.

• You are speaking of the Purple Wedding, that would be cool if Mira got to attend it and witness what will happen.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Don't worry about Joff too much, he's getting Married soon. I really hope we're invited!!! Also, the Forresters wind up helping Stannis'

• Everytime I see the thread title "No news yet" I cry.. :,(

• Prepare to cry more. Telltale employees don't return from Winter vacation until Monday, which means that we won't be getting the new episode any time soon.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Everytime I see the thread title "No news yet" I cry.. :,(

• Alt text

Maybe when Job released from the output, the team will have to finish the episode.

• Lol I predict you might even be the one to give him sth to drink Miras. But that's just my idea

You are speaking of the Purple Wedding, that would be cool if Mira got to attend it and witness what will happen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.