What are you called?

Comments

• Ethan the Brave.

Likely for telling a man that flays people alive for fun that the chair I picked out especially for him on Alpha Centauri still wouldn't put him far enough away from Talia.

• edited December 2014

Grabbed her, and called him Lord Snow. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haters gonna hate -dies-

Arsun97 posted: »

Ethan the Brave. Grabbed her, and took her from Ramsay.

• Ethan the Corpse.

ninoobz posted: »

Ethan the Brave, aka Ethan the Dead. Sigh.

• Ethan the Corpse.

• Ethan the "Bolton Rebuked After Vaunting Economy"

• I didn't even know this changed. I got Ethan the Brave.

• I got Ethan The Bold. Which I think was a fitting title for the decisions I made. I left Talia to go and speak with Lord Whitehill. I was very firm with Lord Whitehill, I told him when he was being rude but I didn't do it to the point where I was disrespecting him, but I showed authority. I stuck up for Gared,I gave Mercy to the man who stole, I chose Duncan as my sentinel and agreed with him when it came to meeting Ramsey in the great hall, I also let my uncle go get Asher and when it came to Ramsey, I bent the knee, was respectable, but yet told him when I didn't like something. When Ramsey grabbed Talia's arm I pulled her back towards me.

• The bold. I met him at the gate, insulted him, didn't bend the knee, I told him we had better craftsmen, and I grabbed Talia. I think each option has a certain amount of agro points, and if you pass X number of points you get bold. If you say nothing you get wise, otherwise you get brave.

• edited December 2014

In my first/true run through I got Ethan the wise- which I liked cause i was trying to play him as wise. But it turns out I only got him that way because I was eating when the choice came up lol.

• edited December 2014

Ethan the Brave

• edited December 2014

You're called Ethan the Wise if you take no action help Talia? They should have called him Ethan the Apathetic.

• I didn't think Ramsey was legit going to take Talia, so I had Ethan remain silent. I thought Ramsey was just trying to get a rise out of him.

Mikejames posted: »

You're called Ethan the Wise if you take no action help Talia? They should have called him Ethan the Apathetic.

• I dunno. Ramsay is in universe pretty infamous. He hunt rapes murders and flays women on his little hunting trips in that order, if they're sporting. Though, whether or not Ethan is aware of that hobby is somewhat dubious.

Belan posted: »

I didn't think Ramsey was legit going to take Talia, so I had Ethan remain silent. I thought Ramsey was just trying to get a rise out of him.

• Ethan The Brave

• My first was Ethan the Brave.

Then i replayed just to see some other choices and made Ethan a complete push over. Giving ironwood, bending the knee, being silent during some choices (such as when Ramsay was about to take Talia or when Duncan was arguing with them, causing Lady Forrester to speak) and i got Ethan the Wise.

Brave is much better but never heard of Bold.

• Ethan The Brave.

• [removed]

• Ethan the Brave

• Ethan the Brave

• Ethan The Wise

• I got Ethan the Brave

• Ethan the Brave. It seems like it's the one that just sounds better, from Ramsay's VO and definitely as a better name for him. The others are alright but I always got the sense that Ramsay's VO had brave come out more naturally then bold or wise.

• You get Ethan the Bold if you grab Talia from Ramsay.

My first was Ethan the Brave. Then i replayed just to see some other choices and made Ethan a complete push over. Giving ironwood, bendin

• I got Ethan the Brave, but then it remembered it wrong in episode 6 so I got Ethan the Wise instead.

• same thing happened to me as well =/

Blockb0ys posted: »

I got Ethan the Brave, but then it remembered it wrong in episode 6 so I got Ethan the Wise instead.

• I got Ethan the bold because I refused to give ironwood told royland to shut up grabbed talia from Ramsey snow

• Ethan the brave.

• I think you may be right. In my first play though I got Ethan the Wise, I grabbed Talia at the end. In my second play though I got Ethan the Brave again I grabbed Talia at the end.

n00b_f00 posted: »

The bold. I met him at the gate, insulted him, didn't bend the knee, I told him we had better craftsmen, and I grabbed Talia. I think each o

• I was Ethan The Wise.

• Ethan The Brave

• Ethan The Brave but somehow my save file decided that it's much better to be called Ethan The Wise at the end of episode 6..

• edited January 2016
    • Episode 1: "Well aren't you the bold lord?"
    • Episode 1--Next Time On: "Ethan sacrificed himself for us all. He'll be remembered as Ethan the Brave."
    • Episode 2: "Fight on, fight on, Ethan the Brave..."
    • Episode 6 Epilogue--"You and 45% earned the title Ethan the Bold."

Apparently, they couldn't make their minds up...

• How do you get Ethan The Bold(including the song)?

DillonDex posted: »

* Episode 1: "Well aren't you the bold lord?" * Episode 1--Next Time On: "Ethan sacrificed himself for us all. He'll be remembered as Ethan

• edited January 2016

I don't know what determines Ethan's titles to be honest. I chose Royland as Sentinel, met Ramsay in the Great Hall, refused to kneel to him, and then grabbed Talia. The latter being what determines the title... I think. My brother chose "Take me as a hostage instead" and got Ethan the Wise... But for me:

Ramsay called me Ethan the Bold. Talia called me Ethan the Brave (twice), then sang that version of the song, but at the end of Episode 6 apparently I, all along, was Ethan the Bold. ^_^ Weird...

So it's obviously some sort of bug. But the in-and-out details of it all, I'm just not sure of.

Menofthe214 posted: »

How do you get Ethan The Bold(including the song)?

• Ethan the Wise

• edited August 2017

Yeah I got Ethan "The Wise" as well,tried my best to let the Bolton's out...But still Telltale's magic screw all.
    It would be cool if a sistem like this was implemented again,giving a character "Tittles" depending on their choices...They did it on season one so why don't on season two?

Trajidina posted: »

Ethan the Wise

• Ethan the Wise

• edited August 2017

I've tried multiple options and reached two conclusions:

1. Who you choose as sentinel, whether you meet Ramsay in the Great Hall or at the Gate, and whether you kneel or not doesn't matter one bit....it's all about your reaction to Ramsay AFTER he grabs Talia. For instance, if you grab her back, you get Ethan the Bold at the end of episode 6 (regardless of other choices).

2. Neither Talia's song nor her dialogue at the end of episode 1 have interchangeable words....She will ALWAYS say Ethan the Brave.

Menofthe214 posted: »

How do you get Ethan The Bold(including the song)?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.