So do you love or hate the beautiful/blurry background graphics?

2»

Comments

• It bothered me bit the first two scenes but i got used to it after a while

• It fits the game and it's only blurry if you don't have the right resolution :x

• Depends how blurry it'll be during sex scenes.

• The graphics looked very wiggly/flickery to me until I turned the resolution up and now they look beautiful.

• It's very ugly,they shouldn't use it in the first place.

• I've seen a lot of people saying that the issue is the resolution. Is there a fix for Xbox 360 as well?

• Well its not like they could have used cell shading. That would have looked even worse with a Game of Throne's atmosphere.

Herodriver posted: »

It's very ugly,they shouldn't use it in the first place.

• Must be using a CRT....LOL! j/k

Looks brilliant on mine...I think it probably comes down to personal taste though....Did you prefer them better in Walking Dead?

Ursa-Doom posted: »

It just looks like a blurry mess to me. It would be nice with an option to disable it because it doesn't look like the painting effect they were going for on my TV.

• The blur in the game is driving me crazy. Is there any chance that they will be getting rid of this in the second episode???

• I don't exactly like it, but it doesn't get in the way enough for it to bother me. Looks like it's been toned down for Episode 2, though.

• The only thing that bugs me is the blur in the background in some areas, but other than that, I don't mind it. I love how the characters look.

• Well I believe that is some sorta oil painting effect. I think the graphics are pretty well done, if a little glitchy at times.

• Why would someone love a blurry background? It just proves that the engine needs much more improvements. Don't get me wrong, I like the art style but sometimes textures could just look a little better in 2k15. This also goes for the environment details.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.