What's your favorite GoT character?

You can name more than one. My favourites are Jon,Ned,Arya and of course Tyrion.

(TV show and game)

Comments

• Butt-headButt-head Banned
    edited December 2014

Ups, no. There is no Bossanova in GoT.
    I think White Walkers are super cool. They are like Sub Zero from MK. Also, they are able to reanimate dead and kill them, and then reanimate and kill again, which is pure fun. Zombies are bringing them ice cold drinks. No doubt, White Walkers kick ass.

• Gregor. and Hodor

• Are you sure you're in the right section of the forum? Anyway I think Bossanova is cool too. And he probably didn't survive.

Butt-head posted: »

Ups, no. There is no Bossanova in GoT. I think White Walkers are super cool. They are like Sub Zero from MK. Also, they are able to reanim

• Book/show: Ned and Catelyn were good characters. I really like Tyrion and Jon more than anyone, and Arya's probably my next favorite. That could change of course

Game: As of now, Gared. But I have a feeling Asher is gonna be my favorite when we get to play as him.

• That's the most original comment ever. Great choice.

Butt-head posted: »

Ups, no. There is no Bossanova in GoT. I think White Walkers are super cool. They are like Sub Zero from MK. Also, they are able to reanim

• edited December 2014

Book/show: Tyrion, The Hound, Bronn (mainly show), King Robert, Oberyn, Arya and Stannis

Game: Ethan, Gared and I'm pretty sure Asher will be in this list too.

• Tyrion. Dany, Arya, Jon, If you answer any other choices you are wrong and should be sad that you are!

:)

• edited December 2014

The Hound. He has a gnarly looking scar.

• edited December 2014

What no books? Well too bad!

Quentyn Martell, Theon Greyjoy, Davos Seaworth, Jaime Lannister, and Ser Barristan Selmy.

Pretty much my top 5 in order.

• Jaime Lannister, Stannis Baratheon and Barristan Selmy

• Butt-headButt-head Banned
    edited December 2014

Good question.

Who's*

• Show: Tyrion, Arya, Jaime, Brienne and Jon Snow.

Game: Ethan, Duncan and Gared.

• Show: Tyrion, Arya, Bronn, Daenerys, Jon Snow, Brienne

Game: Gared, Royland, Ethan, Duncan

• Book: Bran, Sansa, Jaime, Tyrion, Varys, Petyr, Eddard, Stannis and maaaany more

Game: Ethan, Talia, Gared and Duncan

• This guy.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.