Who has pre-ordered?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I have pre-ordered and I cannot wait!
  • edited June 2009
    death or pre-order? seems easy to me.
  • edited June 2009
    I´ve pre-orderd it! I know Telltale won't dissapoint us^^ .
  • edited June 2009
    I rarely pre-order things, but I have pre-ordered this, because Monkey Island is THAT important!
  • edited June 2009
    I pre-ordered and will also get the WiiWare of this game when available. They can and deserve my money. I am looking forward to this.
  • edited June 2009
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I rarely pre-order things, but I have pre-ordered this, because Monkey Island is THAT important!

Same here! :D
  • edited June 2009
    i wait until the preorders start on steam, dont understand why did not already start, i really hope they will start before july 7th, please telltale, i bought all telltale games there
  • edited June 2009
    Not to be overly obsessive.. ehehehe.. but today marks exactly four weeks until the release of Tales of Monkey Island! Only 28 days.
  • edited June 2009
    Ive pre-ordered it, literally there and then whipped my card out and ordered! <3 telltale for this
  • edited June 2009
    I'm too lazy to look for this because I already looked at a lot of videos for SOMI: SE.. where is the video of the classic SOMI with speech?

It's the one on the main website. The most popular one.
  • edited June 2009
    It's the one on the main website. The most popular one.
    I forgot about this, and I'm still not sure what you're talking about. Regardless, it's already been stated by the producer that classic mode for SoMI: SE will not have voices. :(
  • DavDav
    edited June 2009
    Just signed up today and pre-ordered!

Can't wait.. :)
  • edited June 2009
    I forgot about this, and I'm still not sure what you're talking about. Regardless, it's already been stated by the producer that classic mode for SoMI: SE will not have voices. :(

Dont worry its only a matter of time before some clever fan mods it so the classic version will have voices.
  • edited June 2009
    Bumping the poll. :)
  • edited June 2009
    Armakuni wrote: »
    I've obviously pre-ordered, how could I pass this up :eek:
    I'm going to pre-order again soon, I want two of those limited edition boxes :D

I thought I was bad, I've preordered it and im planning on buying it for my Wii so I can play it on there also. and im buying the new MI1 game as well even though I have all the old games already.

after reading the rest of the thread it seems like loads of people are buying both the PC and Wii verson.
  • edited June 2009
    I have pre ordered too :)
    It's my childhood :)
    I wonder how much it will cost to deliver it to europe :confused:
  • edited June 2009
    Salus wrote: »
    I have pre ordered too :)
    It's my childhood :)
    I wonder how much it will cost to deliver it to europe :confused:
    If you're talking about the DVD at the end of the season, you could think of about maybe 9 or 10 euros (assuming it's duty free).
  • edited June 2009
    I plan on pre-ordering tonight or tomorrow, either way, I clicked yes.

And I will be getting the Special Edition as well.
  • TeaTea
    edited June 2009
    Where's my t-shirt?
  • edited June 2009
    Crap, I clicked only the first option without realizing it wasn't "Yes or no". I also intend to order SMI:SE as soon as it's available.
  • srisri
    edited June 2009
    I pre-ordered does that only work on one platform? Or do I have to purchase again for playing it on the Wii? (on the other hand, maybe I don't care.. but playing a game on a console seems weird (and contradictory.. but I really meant adventure games! :))

sri
  • edited June 2009
    I just ordered it:) Money from work got in my account 5min ago
  • edited June 2009
    sri wrote: »
    I pre-ordered does that only work on one platform? Or do I have to purchase again for playing it on the Wii? (on the other hand, maybe I don't care.. but playing a game on a console seems weird (and contradictory.. but I really meant adventure games! :))

sri

Just the one platform. You must buy again on the Wii since TellTale games on Wiiware are isolated from Tell Tale's store and therefore can't track purchases. And vice versa. When it comes to the Wii and Wiiware, Nintendo is in complete control.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.