Pandora's Box (Interactive story)

Comments

• .......your kidding right......if not i think I can find him first

TheFurryOne posted: »

I think I'm going to have to search through my notifications to find your character XD

• I found it its dated December 17 i would copy/paste but im on ipad so i cant sry hope i helped

I think I'm going to have to search through my notifications to find your character XD

• That is bad luck

I can't get rid of that fucking spoiler box.

• I. Just. Lost. All. My. Fucking. Progress.

Alt text

• What do you mean.....

I. Just. Lost. All. My. Fucking. Progress.

• edited December 2014

He means he was writing and somehow lost his progress, it sucks when that happens. :/

Lord_EAA posted: »

What do you mean.....

• ........:(

NoHopeLeft posted: »

He means he was writing and somehow lost his progress, it sucks when that happens.

• Yep :'(

........:(

• I feel so sad now

Yep

• I literally just lost something i was writing...This really sucks >:c

I feel so sad now

• Found him.

.......your kidding right......if not i think I can find him first

• I guess I'll just release Midnight early

• Okay then :) ( dont worry their both great we dont really mind)

I guess I'll just release Midnight early

• So would you guys like to have me merge two teams together to make it even? If so want teams do you want morphed together?

• Hm, I'm not sure if I like that idea. Maybe shuffling the teams in general, so that a Red Iron member has to work with a Lone Wolf and a Night Crawler for example.

If that won't be an Option, I'd like Red Iron/Night Crawlers and Alley Cats/Lone Wolfs

So would you guys like to have me merge two teams together to make it even? If so want teams do you want morphed together?

• UPDATE: The story has gone through a massive rewrite so I will release a new and improved prologue soon which will be an introduction to all the characters.

• Wow..........that is big :)

UPDATE: The story has gone through a massive rewrite so I will release a new and improved prologue soon which will be an introduction to all the characters.

• edited July 2015

Character Introductions Part 1

Jason Pines

Jason opened his eyes. He was in the Alley Cat ship, known as "The Drooping Whiskers". Sweat soaked his bed sheets. His room was littered with things that he had stolen from different planets. When Jason saw the date on his Spaceships calendar his heart skipped a beat. "8th December 2515" it read. Today was the day that he had to venture with his faction members to the mysterious planet that had suddenly appeared in the solar system.

"Shit" Jason breathed.

Jason turned to his best friend, a small, black-furred cat known as Mr Cat. Mr Cat was already outfitted in his power armour.

"Time to get dressed" Jason groaned.

Henry Sawyer

Henry slowly wiped the cloth along his treasured revolver "Stefanie" whom he had named after his late wife who had been fatally shot in the abdomen in a heist. It was the anniversary of her death and the day he would leave "The Drooping Whiskers" with his faction members. He was already dressed in his grey suit. He was ready for the mission. His black duster was hung up on the rack. A faint blood stain was visible on it. He had never managed to wash it out. The person who had shot his wife had also been the first person Henry had ever killed. He had hid this from his fellow thieves.

Carlos Ortega

Carlos stared at the poster of the Neptune Frost Dragon. Hopefully he would meet an even bigger dragon on the mysterious planet that he and his fellow "brothers" would be leaving to go to in order to retrieve ancient treasure rumoured to be a gift from the Light Ones, a race of sentient beings that haven't been seen for a million years. Carlos picked up his sniper rifle and left the Night Crawlers hideout. In truth he only wanted to encounter an Elder Dragon, rumoured to be the size of mountains on the mysterious planet.

• Great first introduction to the characters. I like the three of them so far!

Also, cat power armour is probably one of the most epic things I have read about all week :D

Character Introductions Part 1 Jason Pines Jason opened his eyes. He was in the Alley Cat ship, known as "The Drooping Whiskers". Sw

• Cool :)

Character Introductions Part 1 Jason Pines Jason opened his eyes. He was in the Alley Cat ship, known as "The Drooping Whiskers". Sw

• Great!!

• Mr. Cat! :D

• I hope is not too late...

Name: Arialex.

Race: Human.

Class: Rogue.

Team: The Night Crawlers.

Personality: Smart, beautiful, diligent and playful, quickly analyze and adapt to unexpected situations that may arise, and she puts thoughts into action without hesitation, performing what needs to be done without ever losing her nerves she also become sadistic when she got hurt or the person that she love is hurt she also become obsessed for protecting the love one before she's own life.

Hair Colour: Mauve.

Eye Colour: Light Blue.

Facial Features: A somewhat short haircut with pony tail.

Skin tone: Light.

Height: 174 cm Bust: 108 cm (J) Waist: 62 cm Hip: 94 cm Weight: 58 kg

Clothing: Skirt, A mask that cover mouth and Overalls that made of dragon scale or what so ever you want with light silver on breast and belly.

Weapon of choice: Arialex carry sword and have an chakram, she also have pistol that she rarely use.

Backstory: Arialex has amnesia she is grow under protection of the brotherhood of assassins.

Sexuality: Lesbian witch involves love but she do not mind having sex with male or any kind of race just for fun no love.

Are they a virgin?: Unknown.

Familiar: Wolf, hes name is Ki he was the only friend and she meet him in childhood before the brotherhood of assassins take care of she.

Accent: slightly France and Italian origin.

Other details: She said that cyborg are just toy for she at least, she never asked for help but she like to help everyone.

Alt text

• Cool character. And Nice to meet you :) im Lord

ualexen92 posted: »

I hope is not too late... Name: Arialex. Gender: Femele. Age: 26. Race: Human. Class: Rogue. Team: The Night Crawlers.

• Thanks for the character!

I hope is not too late... Name: Arialex. Gender: Femele. Age: 26. Race: Human. Class: Rogue. Team: The Night Crawlers.

• Hi

• Soo will this start afther midnight?

Thanks for the character!

• edited February 2015

After MH is done I'll finish off Nocturnal Academy Ep 1 then Pandora's Box will start.

Soo will this start afther midnight?

• SUPER i havent seen you in a while :)

supersagig posted: »

Hi

• Hi Nohope :)

Mr. Cat!

• That´s a lie :D

SUPER i havent seen you in a while

• Well its still cool to see you :)

supersagig posted: »

That´s a lie

• Oh okay im looking forward to it :)

After MH is done I'll finish off Nocturnal Academy Ep 1 then Pandora's Box will start.

• Huh, hello Lord! :D

Hi Nohope

• :DDDDDDDD

Well its still cool to see you

• Its nice to see you man :)

Huh, hello Lord!

• Nice to you, too! :)

Its nice to see you man

• edited February 2015

I'm curious if they are of both sexes, female and male.
    If there is one race it Remember Me of Mass Effect Asari.

I've decided to add another race simply called "Beastfolk". They are immensely tall animal-like creatures. They somehow have both canine and

• Casual Outfits Alt text

• The Beastfolk are mostly male as only 5% of the race are female. They mostly reproduce with other species. No matter what race they reproduce with the offspring are always 100% Beastfolk.

I'm curious if they are of both sexes, female and male. If there is one race it Remember Me of Mass Effect Asari.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.