• I even found a perfect song for her
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXqJ--L_Kk

Interpreter: Nadia Gifford

Lyrics:

Reaper, reaper,

That's what people call me. Why?

'Cause they all die.

When I sing, I end their lives.

You act as though payback makes you a noble man. Is that a fact?

Well, you're a goddamn philistine! [2x]

Requiem aeternum,

Bullets right through the sternum,

Lullaby to hell babe, reaper's got your name.

Margaret is Greek you geek,

It means a pearl, I'm a pure girl.

Boys cannot crack this oyster shell,

So go on, whip around that sword like you're the best,

It's such a bore,

Another hero? Oh please. [2x]

Requiem aeternum, reaper has come, sinner.

Thigh high socks are my absolute territory,

Go on and drool, the Otaku can not resist.

You think the fire in your eyes makes you a tiger in disguise?

Dream on, you goddamn pussy!

Reaper, reaper,

That's what people call me. Why?

'Cause they all die.

When I sing, I end their lives.

You act as though payback makes you a noble man. Is that a fact?

Well, you're a goddamn philistine!

ualexen92 posted: »

I hope is not too late... Name: Arialex. Gender: Femele. Age: 26. Race: Human. Class: Rogue. Team: The Night Crawlers.

• edited February 2015

The chakram that is really called glaive conception

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Pistol

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

I hope is not too late... Name: Arialex. Gender: Femele. Age: 26. Race: Human. Class: Rogue. Team: The Night Crawlers.

• edited February 2015

Name: Holly Baker

race: Human

Class: Soldier

Team: Lone wolf

Personality: Kind and loving to those she knows, but often cold towards people she is new to. She is often quiet, only talking to those she is close to. She smiles often, even though its only a disguise masking all the pain and sorrow she carries.

Hair color: dirty-blonde

eye color: Grey

Facial Features: Short shoulder length hair.

Clothing: Tight fitting green T-shirt, jeans, camo jacket, Combat boots

weapon: One handed sword or a .45 revolver

Backstory: Holly had a rough childhood, spending most of it in and out of foster care. Her mother died and her father was a drunk who abused her.

sexuality: Lesbian

Are they virgin? No

Familiar: Her owl, Tempest

accent: American

Other details: allergic to cats

• LiquidChicagoTed sent me and so I shall jump in into the story it looks amazing :D

Name: Axel Derrick

Race: Cyborg

Class: Rogue

Team: The Night Crawlers

Personality: slow to trust people, friendly to people who appreciate his personal space, clever and stealthy in his approaches, always know the right buttons to push to get people to do his work or to get angry.

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye Colour: Blue

Facial Features: long hair that covers his right eye, a scar that cuts through his right eye. blue eagle tattoo on his right arm and red eagle tattoo on his left arm. No facial hair.

Skin tone: White

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Clothing: A white T-shirt with a black hoodie, dark colored jeans and black with white strips shoes. Phoniex necklace and bracelet on right arm with the word 'Hope'

Weapon of choice: An advanced sniper rifle with silencer, A hunter's knife, Dual pistol.

Backstory: Axel as a boy has always been happy and cheerful, but then one night, bandits stormed into his house at the age of 10, murdering his family and looting the place, Axel remained hidden that night and swore vengeance on the men and faction that killed his family. Obsessed by rage, Axel trained to be a skilled killer, determined to join with the assassins. He was angered so much, he had himself augmented, changing his left arm into a robotic arm and replacing his left eye with sort of scouter.

Sexuality: Straight

Are they a virgin?: No

Familiar: Dire wolf, she is called Sally

Accent: American

Other details: Axel is a very skilled fighter as much as he is at sneaking.

• Awesome character:). Hi im Lord nice to meet you any friend of liquids is a friend to me :)

LiquidChicagoTed sent me and so I shall jump in into the story it looks amazing Name: Axel Derrick Gender: Male Age: 27 Race: C

• Thank you :D hello friend welcome

Lord_EAA posted: »

Awesome character:). Hi im Lord nice to meet you any friend of liquids is a friend to me

• Thanks i would show you my character but i pmed him to the furry one so that none know anything about him.

Thank you hello friend welcome

• Thanks!

LiquidChicagoTed sent me and so I shall jump in into the story it looks amazing Name: Axel Derrick Gender: Male Age: 27 Race: C

• Thanks!

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Holly Baker Gender: Female age: 25 race: Human Class: Soldier Team: Lone wolf Personality: Kind and loving to those

• Cant wait to read about him then! Hope to catch you at forum of thones too

Thanks i would show you my character but i pmed him to the furry one so that none know anything about him.

• edited February 2015

yup.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Thanks!

• Hi i am sagig. Nice to meet you :D

• Hey, I'm Mr.Quality and welcome nice to meet you.

• Hello :) the pleasure is mine

supersagig posted: »

Hi i am sagig. Nice to meet you

• Helll nice to meet you too :D

mr.quality posted: »

Hey, I'm Mr.Quality and welcome nice to meet you.

• Your character is awesome!!! ,

PS: Do you have any characters at Forum of Thrones at already showed up?

Hello the pleasure is mine

• Thanks mate I appreciate that

Yes, my character is Samuel Harrington :)

Your character is awesome!!! , PS: Do you have any characters at Forum of Thrones at already showed up?

• Face update:

Alt text

this beautiful angel is Yushu Eien, besides of eyes... from light blue it goes to mauve, but let say sun pass through her hair and bring effect to cool mauve

Casual Outfits

• OMG STOP yove posted links EVERYWHERE i just got 5 New messages and they were all just links you posted on stories we joined........sorry its just you are so efficient at promoting inter fics....

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92420/river-that-s-run-red-interactive-twd-story-chatacter-sumbission-open

• I actually like what he is doing :D I can't find a lot of good fan fictions and I really enjoy my time reading them so Im definitely grateful to see him post these things! Hope you agree.

OMG STOP yove posted links EVERYWHERE i just got 5 New messages and they were all just links you posted on stories we joined........sorry its just you are so efficient at promoting inter fics....

• Nah its fantastic its just he posted the same link in 5 different stories and i getting the same message 5 times kinda drives people temporarily crazy sometimes. But i agree its great :)

I actually like what he is doing I can't find a lot of good fan fictions and I really enjoy my time reading them so Im definitely grateful to see him post these things! Hope you agree.

• This isn't an advertising thread.

• Theres such a thing?

This isn't an advertising thread.

• Yeah. It is in TWD section. But technically no one looks at it

Theres such a thing?

• edited March 2015

I don't mind my readers advertising but it is somewhat annoying when someone who I have never seen on any of my threads before shows up just to advertise.

• Umm .....super has always been here

I don't mind my readers advertising but it is somewhat annoying when someone who I have never seen on any of my threads before shows up just to advertise.

• Seriously? How come no one ever told me?

Yeah. It is in TWD section. But technically no one looks at it

• I'm talking about "ayylmao".

Umm .....super has always been here

• Oh then thats 100% a good point

I'm talking about "ayylmao".

• edited March 2015

Name: Rias.

Race: Human.

Class: Sorcerer.

Team: Lone Wolf.

Personality: Rias is friendly with everyone shown to be kind, soft, loyal, caring, fearless, ruthless, innocent and naive girl she's also physically strong and speaks unreservedly, when the situation gets worse she expresses a cheerful personality but is actually suppressing her emotions.

Hair Colour: Red.

Eye Colour: Blue.

Facial Features: Rias has red hair, blue eyes and a slender build she lost her left eye when her ship was crash.

Skin tone: Light.

Height: 161 cm Bust: 83 cm (J) Waist: 56 cm Hip: 86 cm Weight: 49 kg

Clothing: Rias is most commonly seen in a black tight robe whose cape plunges to the floor.

Weapon of choice: Rias often avoid fight but she is well trained in Aikidō she also know Kendō but never have change to use.

Backstory: Rias was a rich girl she have big spaceship named Isi that has an Artificial Intelligence, before her parent die she lost consciousness after she woke up her left eye was bleeding and there was a blood splash all over the interior of ship, Isi never spoke about what happen there.

Sexuality: She very uncertain, maybe because she is very young.

Are they a virgin?: Yes.

Familiar: No one except Isi.

Accent: Japan

Other details: Her left eyes is always bandaged, Isi take care of she also is equip with automatic life support system that it have his own atmosphere.

Alt text

• So I've actually changed the setting due to a large rewrite and I am going to remove the Lone Wolf faction due to the fact that I need more characters in the proper guilds. The setting is now going to be set 500 years into the future (50 seemed to little for humanity to meet alien races and a good percentage of the population develop magic abilities). If you made a lone wolf then please notify me of which faction you would like the character to be in otherwise I will put them in the faction that I think suits them best.

• Go ahead and put mine wherever.

So I've actually changed the setting due to a large rewrite and I am going to remove the Lone Wolf faction due to the fact that I need more

• Volt in Alley Cats , Violet in Night Crawls with Sora and Ulma Red Iron

So I've actually changed the setting due to a large rewrite and I am going to remove the Lone Wolf faction due to the fact that I need more

• Well you could have just made some catastrophy which would have made a alies want to help earthlings (out of pity or need of an avantage). That would have explained it but this is cool too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.