Minecraft: Story Mode announced from Telltale

2»

Comments

• I'm actually curious to how this will turn out, only because Minecraft was seriously the lowest thing on the list of things I imagined Telltale to make a game out of.

My biggest concern is that the forums are going to be getting full of annoying 10-12 year olds whose Minecraft's fanbase surrounds around.

• Thanks for this incredible Gif! lol

• I didn't make it, but np ^^

Alt text

kelanflyter posted: »

Thanks for this incredible Gif! lol

• It will 12 year olds got no money. They're too busy playing COD working through their Tough guy emotions.

Journey95 posted: »

freaking 12 year olds are the target I also thought this was a joke hopefully it fails hard

• I'm actually curious to how this will turn out,

Last action hero meets Shaq-fu

I'm actually curious to how this will turn out, only because Minecraft was seriously the lowest thing on the list of things I imagined Tellt

• No offence to Telltale and to it's staff because their previous games are awesome but... seriously? Wait, no! Are you ******* serious? I mean, when I read about this I wanted to check if it's April or something. I'm big fan of Telltale's games but this... I don't know. I think it's a bad idea but I'll give them a chance to show me what they have in mind.

P.S I wouldn't be surprised if this is a joke of some sort.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.