Remember when people lost their minds after Telltale announced they were making borderlands lol

2»

Comments

• When the game is close to being released, that is the time to check out.

I'll give Telltale the benefit of the doubt to really intrigue me on this one, but the game isn't what I'm only disappointed in. Just wai

• Nah.

As soon as I see one, I'll just bombard them back with .gifs of CM Punk and AJ Lee.

TinyCarlos posted: »

When the game is close to being released, that is the time to check out.

• edited December 2014

it's sadly not different at all

I hate to say it but people thought tales was just a big waste of time

I remeber one guy had made a post about wanting telltale to cancel tales and focus on other games instead

Don't give me that "oh remember when people were bitching about [...]" shit. This is totally different.

• I don't really think TWD-era fans have any right to call themselves "old forum members" or to complain about the prospect of an invasive new fanbase.

I'll give Telltale the benefit of the doubt to really intrigue me on this one, but the game isn't what I'm only disappointed in. Just wai

• It is different. SIGNIFICANTLY different.

Minecraft is A BLATANT CASH-GRAB. Nothing more.

TommyW posted: »

it's sadly not different at all I hate to say it but people thought tales was just a big waste of time I remeber one guy had made a post about wanting telltale to cancel tales and focus on other games instead

• edited December 2014

again its no different since people were also accusing telltale of trying to milk the borderlands franchise

the only situation that was different was wolf among us because even skeptical people did not go after that game nearly as hard as minecraft or borderlands

It is different. SIGNIFICANTLY different. Minecraft is A BLATANT CASH-GRAB. Nothing more.

• I can see Telltale now...

Alt text

• Did I ever say TWD?

No.

Old forum members are old forum members. From the date they joined.

thesporkman posted: »

I don't really think TWD-era fans have any right to call themselves "old forum members" or to complain about the prospect of an invasive new fanbase.

• I'm not sure if we will even see those, I remember when everyone thought a bunch of aggressive FPS fans would be coming once TFTB came out. I think most people are mature.

• yep. that was my reaction as well.

AWESOMEO posted: »

a counter strike crossover wtf?! REALLY?????

• Only Japan and Taiwan.

AWESOMEO posted: »

a counter strike crossover wtf?! REALLY?????

• the difference here is unlike minecraft borderlands had an interesting lore and good characters unlike minecraft all of the hate was nothing but fps haters who wanted another twd game

• Couldn't agree with you more. This is what we get instead of TWAU S2?

It is different. SIGNIFICANTLY different. Minecraft is A BLATANT CASH-GRAB. Nothing more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.