Anyone gonna buy this once it gets released?

I'm not........... I don't see a point of making a story mode from a game that's actually about building. I'm sorry Telltale but I'm saving up for TWD S3 instead.

Comments

• edited May 2015

Absolutely not.

Edit: Man I was really pissed off when they announced this, and that was wrong of me. After thinking about it, I will probably give it a try, buy the first episode, and if I like it, then I'll buy the season pass. Keep an open mind guys, it could be good.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2014

I'll preorder it, like I do most of the time with the new Telltale Games (I've got to start saving my money for their older titles, Sam & Max, Tales from Monkey Island, etc.)

• No, I'm sick of Minecraft. I've seen so much of the game I can't take it anymore.

• It's Telltale, so yup.

• Well.....I.....damn....I will try to give it a shot.....but if it sucks, then I will say it sucks.

• Gonna get it.. As much as I don't like the idea, I'm a telltale fanboy xD

• edited December 2014

Most likely not. Never played Minecraft nor wanted too.

• Mmh lemme th-- No.

• people are going have to sing it's praises to the high heavens to get me.

I mean the whole appeal of minecraft is you can do and build anything. No story. No linear path. The sky height's the limit.

Telltale is all about linear stories with a handful of results.

I can think of a worse sounding combo.

• Nope, definitely not. If it was TWAU Season 2, most definitely, but not this.

• I'll give it a try

• it's made by Telltale One of My favorite developers so yeah it's worth giving a chance.

• I'll still give it a chance, but I honestly don't think it's gonna be very good.

• I think I'm going to give it a try. Anyone ever heard of "seedlings"?

• I wanna try at LEAST the first episode. Then I know if its worth my time or not.

• I won't buy it until I have seen what Telltale has in mind for the game.

• edited December 2014

yea nah i'm not paying $25 for minecraft if i am feeling nice and need something to play i'll buy it during a steam sale but either way i most likely will keep away from it

• Hell no.

• Definitely. The game literally has unlimited potential.

• i wont pay for and episodic minecraft series when i can mod it to my likings and play with my friends and make it a STORY. so yeah, nope.

• and its an episodic game as well. LOL. you'll pay 25$ and wait for each episode and making predictions about it, LMFAO. and maybe telltale will torture us in the end by killing our Steve friend in a creepers explosions, and we will shed a couple of tears. and steve will be our Lee.. and we will always remember him as a hero.

Jewfreeus posted: »

yea nah i'm not paying $25 for minecraft if i am feeling nice and need something to play i'll buy it during a steam sale but either way i most likely will keep away from it

• thats actually a good thing telltale having to make a storyline from scratch since i would love to see how that will turn out and im a big minecraft geek so ill for sure be getting it

Definitely. The game literally has unlimited potential.

• Who knows u might actually change ur mind if u hear a good morale of good feedback from telltale fans who have been here as long as u have

Jewfreeus posted: »

• I'll wait for reviews and then will decide if it's worth it .

P.S : Was really hoping for a Star Wars game thou :(

• At least episode one, I am inclined to try every series they do and then I can choose to continue or not. I think it worth the £4 ish investment.

• edited December 2014

I'm saving up for TWD S3 instead.

That's it... and answering your question, no.

• You are asking when we don't know almost nothing about it. I did not care about Bordelands but first episode of TFTB convinced me. To be honest I'm more interested in new titles from TTG since they fu*ked season 2 of TWD and ending of Wolf was meh.

• ending of Wolf was meh.

What?

Omid's cat posted: »

You are asking when we don't know almost nothing about it. I did not care about Bordelands but first episode of TFTB convinced me. To be honest I'm more interested in new titles from TTG since they fu*ked season 2 of TWD and ending of Wolf was meh.

• I'm waiting to see more about the game like a trailer before I make a solid decision.But I'll most likely try the first episode and if I don't like it then I won't play the others.

• No need to even think about it. I will enjoy every second of NOT BUYING IT. Stupid move ttg, stupid move.

• Probably.

• Meh - mediocre; lackluster; unexceptional; uninspiring.

VectorXP posted: »

ending of Wolf was meh. What?

• yea... no knowing myself i won't i don't have any interest in minecraft at all i will have to be really bored and have nothing to play if i am gonna get this which most likely won't happen

Lehfeels posted: »

Who knows u might actually change ur mind if u hear a good morale of good feedback from telltale fans who have been here as long as u have

Sign in to comment in this discussion.