Anyone gonna buy this once it gets released?

Comments

• YES!! Can't wait to see what you guys do with this. :D

• the fanbase had nothing to do with the borderlands hate

Mrbman9001 posted: »

Idea and fanbase was the reason for Tales from the Borderlands' hate.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited December 2014

Alt text

• I might give it a chance, won't be buying the season pass (if it's episodic)

• Of course yes. Don't be such negativists guys! It's Telltale ! I'm sure it'll be a great game.

• I'm planning on it. Love Minecraft and love story-based games, so maybe this can be the best of both worlds? I'll give it a shot.

• edited December 2014

My brother wants to buy it so I don't have to :p

• Guess im the only person who had to search for walkthroughs until i realized i can wait for max to tell me what to do....

Sam & Max is FAR from being anything remotely hard especially Season 3, and if you managed to play Tales from the borderlands you would

• Yes. and to all of you here, Let me say something, The game is not about Building. It's about Imagination.

• There is more than 100% chance I wouldn't buy it.

• Kinda off topic but looking back at the first page.

The salt content, holy shit lmao

• I was there when it was announced. The fire storm was brutal.

Green613 posted: »

Kinda off topic but looking back at the first page. The salt content, holy shit lmao

• Me too :p

I still remember how mad everyone was, I also remember how stupid I thought it was that people would get mad over this. But hey, people are gonna be people :/

I was there when it was announced. The fire storm was brutal.

• I was angry when Telltale announced that they will make Tales from the Borderlands. I have since learned my lesson and not judge a game until we get more information. I wasn't really mad when this was announced, I was more or less surprised that Telltale will be making a game about Minecraft.

Me too I still remember how mad everyone was, I also remember how stupid I thought it was that people would get mad over this. But hey, people are gonna be people

• I wasn't really mad when this was announced, I was more or less surprised that Telltale will be making a game about Minecraft.

Yeah that was me too, I saw no point in getting mad since if I didn't want it, I just wouldn't buy it. Like I have been doing for my whole life of playing games and choosing which games to buy :p

I was angry when Telltale announced that they will make Tales from the Borderlands. I have since learned my lesson and not judge a game unti

• Yep, of course I'm gunna buy it XD

• I wasn't really mad when this was announced, I was more or less surprised that Telltale will be making a game about Minecraft.

Same, i plan on waiting till this game is five dollars on steam, then buy it. I don't have any desire to play it like GOT or Borderlands, so i plan on doing the same thing with them.

The only game ATM that i really want to play is the Wolf Among Us, and well we all know how that is going.

I wasn't really mad when this was announced, I was more or less surprised that Telltale will be making a game about Minecraft. Yeah

• Wolf Among Us, and well we all know how that is going.

Yeah, kind of a shame :p

But I expect in due time it will show up.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I wasn't really mad when this was announced, I was more or less surprised that Telltale will be making a game about Minecraft. Same,

• NEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVER...FUCKING NEVER!!!

• No! >:(

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Calm down.

• Calm down.

JMOREL posted: »

NEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVER...FUCKING NEVER!!!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yes

No! >:(

• im gonna watch a little bit of a lets play when it comes out, who knows, it could be good

• Well somebody isn't happy about this game.

NEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVER...FUCKING NEVER!!!

• Haha, I learned my lesson about mental breakdowns and the Internet.

Kinda off topic but looking back at the first page. The salt content, holy shit lmao

• You guys encouraged me to re-read through the "Is this a joke" thread earlier today, and it was certainly something.

I still think it's funny how some people had worried that Telltale had brought doom upon themselves since they obviously have never before in the entirety of their 10 year history made a game below a M rating (or a T rating) that had a good story to tell. Walking Dead was made popular by tough moral choices, but I'm sure Telltale can find other ways to present player choices that don't involve dramatic, interpersonal character relationships - kind of like how Tales of the Borderlands uses player choices to let the player choose in what way they exaggerate their tall tale, or how Wolf Among Us uses player choices to let the player choose how they collect clues or who they interrogate (even if Wolf Among Us also does focus on interpersonal relationships like Walking Dead).

I was angry when Telltale announced that they will make Tales from the Borderlands. I have since learned my lesson and not judge a game unti

• Yeah, let's see a little gameplay and we are good :>

Alexandria posted: »

im gonna watch a little bit of a lets play when it comes out, who knows, it could be good

• I plan to wait until a couple episodes are out so I don't have to wait as long.

• It is going to be the second ever TTG that i won't buy. First one is the Poker one. But i am not as pationate as i was before on hating it. I calmed down but still it doesn't match my preference so i will stay away from it.

• Of course! Since TWD I'm a total TTG instant-buyer :D

• TT has shown me that they know how to create good stories so i'll give it a shot. They took Borderlands, which is a series I enjoy but not necessarily for the story aspect, and made me care about a story in that universe. I'll check out the first episode and then judge from there.

• So far telltale has been loyal to the quality of the source material. And I like minecraft. So bite me! I'll buy it and hope it's good.

• Yes. I buy them by episode instead of a whole pack, just in case. If people are unsure but want to try it, I suggest you do the same.

• Will I buy it?

• I'll wait until the game is finished.

• I am probably going to wait until it's finished.... I saw then probably going to cave after the first episode has been out for a week like I usually do. Did it for Walking Dead season 2, TWAU, TftB, and GoT....

• I looked back earlier in the thread at my answer: "probably not". That's pretty much changed now. I am open to it and am interested to see what Telltale does with it.

• Yes I am. I'm a Minecraft fan, so....of course I'll try this game and see what it's like.

• i think ill buy it if it comes out on ps3 or ps vita I don't have ps4

• edited June 2015

Pandoran i heard ps4's price is dropping big time very soon from a fellow forum user if this is true u might just be able to afford a ps4

i think ill buy it if it comes out on ps3 or ps vita I don't have ps4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.