Here's an idea, how about giving it a chance?

Comments

• Could be just you. The Internet works better on everything but my family's laptop for some reason, so I usually use mobile and it works well for the most part.

It might be, it's still pretty bad on my phone...Might just be me.

• Trust me, back at launch, trying to get it to work on a mobile device was a disaster.

There was a lot of other problems and glitches as well.

Honestly, while the old forum may have been a bit outdated, it was still clean and consistent to use, on top of working great on mobile.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think the mobile Is pretty good right now, a lot better than when I first looked at it on my phone.

• edited December 2014

Oh, well silly me. Honestly I was too tired to read the whole post and just looked at the tiltle

Alt text

I think that was ryan's entire point. See his quote below: I'm skeptical as much as the next guy but at least give the game a chance, wait for screenshots, trailers, something, instead of just deciding to write off the game right away.

• I like minecraft but this will be bloody terrible

• Mean while on the minecraft forums..

• Maybe there will be something where you play as a mob. For example, you could be an enderman trying to find his way back home (the teleporting mechanic would be cool, as well as picking up 1 block at a time vs. having an inventory) or a squid just derping around until your family is attacked by guardians and you have to go on an adventure to save them, or something like that.

• The gameplay itself will be somewhat different from Minecraft. I don't know how, but it's obvious that a story-driven game would not work in an infinite world where you can go off and do whatever you want. Maybe they'll solve this problem by restricting where you can go (so like if there's an episode where you're a bat stuck in a cave, and you can't break stone so you have to follow the storyline and escape the normal way) and giving you objectives that you have to complete before you can move on. .

• ....I have literally nothing to say to this.

How...Why...Do they expect to play as a Mob...

Mean while on the minecraft forums.. * Maybe there will be something where you play as a mob. For example, you could be an enderma

• They don't know how TellTale Games work do they?

....I have literally nothing to say to this. How...Why...Do they expect to play as a Mob...

• I honestly want to go to their Forums and educate them about it...No...They'll come in time.

They don't know how TellTale Games work do they?

• Same here

I honestly want to go to their Forums and educate them about it...No...They'll come in time.

• But wait, there's more! They think modders are going to make the game too.

think that mod makers and map builders are already seeing a very nice challenge in that game...

• oh i can't wait for all of the threads OMGZ U CAN'T MOD THIS GAM?!!!! THIS SUKSS!!!!!!!!

But wait, there's more! They think modders are going to make the game too. think that mod makers and map builders are already seeing a very nice challenge in that game...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited December 2014

Look at this shit...
    Alt text

This is clearly meant to be a PS1's children's game...
    And it will slow down everything that TTGs is making right now. Of **all things **to take on why this?*** Noone ***voted for this shit!

What's next ROBLOXS, Pokemon,or Loony toons?

• I think this is going to be a good game. SO many people are hating it. We should really trust telltale games. They make awesome games :).

Haha, they're having the same problems as us.

Jewfreeus posted: »

oh i can't wait for all of the threads OMGZ U CAN'T MOD THIS GAM?!!!! THIS SUKSS!!!!!!!!

• But wait, there's more! They think modders are going to make the game too. think that mod makers and map builders are already seeing a very nice challenge in that game...

• I think that mod makers and map builders are already seeing a very nice challenge in that game...

That comment.

i dont think there is going to be much modding in that game cause if its like any other tell tale game its going to be choice based

A reply which is someone that understands Telltale.

No, but in the normal Minecraft, there is. So propably after a while we can play that game just in Minecraft itself

Then this....

But wait, there's more! They think modders are going to make the game too. think that mod makers and map builders are already seeing a very nice challenge in that game...

• Really? Really?

The blocky style of Minecraft is meant to be what makes it unique. It isn't meant to look like some gritty shooter, and honestly you're being really closed-minded with this kind of bullshit. Let me remind you that TTG isn't just some game company that pumps out horror game after horror game. They also make comedies and light hearted games and what you consider ''PS1 Children's game'' is a game that a lot of people loves because it's so unique and it allows for so many creative possibilities. The simplistic graphics are what makes the game more unique and even more creeper when up close to creepers and zombies,

You know what? Does the saying ''Never judge a book by it's cover'' mean anything to you? Because if you actually played Minecraft, you'd see it's a game that allows people to open up and create anything in their imagination or be put in tense situations when trying to survive in survival.

Cope49 posted: »

Look at this shit... This is clearly meant to be a PS1's children's game... And it will slow down everything that TTGs is making right

• 2MuchGenius4me

But seriously, the kids on the minecraft forums are thick as hell.

I think that mod makers and map builders are already seeing a very nice challenge in that game... That comment. i dont think t

• I don't understand why they think this will still be apart of the actual game in the future.

2MuchGenius4me But seriously, the kids on the minecraft forums are thick as hell.

• edited December 2014

They think it because a majority of them are cheeky little 9 year old's.

I don't understand why they think this will still be apart of the actual game in the future.

• That's a bit offensive.

They think it because a majority of them are cheeky little 9 year old's.

• Yeah, sorry.

That's a bit offensive.

• Like 9 year olds are fine but retarded is a bit rude to everyone.

Yeah, sorry.

• I'll edit it out.

Like 9 year olds are fine but retarded is a bit rude to everyone.

• Better?

Like 9 year olds are fine but retarded is a bit rude to everyone.

• Unique ? Maybe if the year was 1995...
    And I've see others play it (I'm not missing out on anything). The game is a joke. I wouldn't take that game if it came free with any purchase.

Really? Really? The blocky style of Minecraft is meant to be what makes it unique. It isn't meant to look like some gritty shooter, and h

• Oh I'm sorry, please explain to me how it isn't unique rather than just claiming it's a joke. It's the simple design of Minecraft that makes it so unique and for the record, seeing others play it, isn't the same for playing it. As I said, Minecraft allows people to build anything they want in creative or offers a brilliant survival mode. All I'm hearing from you is ''Ugh! Bad graphics means this game sucks!''

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited December 2014

I would't dare play that crap. Why ? Because it's freaking boring ..... To watch the little block man care for his little block sheep .While he builds his block house or castle .Or he mines through the ground for natural resources to survival against the oh so scary block monsters . Yawn.....
    And yes those graphics are butt-ass ugly on top of it all.

Oh I'm sorry, please explain to me how it isn't unique rather than just claiming it's a joke. It's the simple design of Minecraft that makes

• edited December 2014

Wow, can't believe I was acting like you a couple of days ago.

I would't dare play that crap. Why ? Because it's freaking boring ..... To watch the little block man care for his little block sheep .While

• I don't really think anything of the game, I was just disappointed by the announcement because I was expecting something more interesting, I mean pretty much anything interests me more than Minecraft but it would have been cool if they had announced something like Saga, Harry Potter or Dr. Who, I mean I just wanted something else, I'll probably play Minecraft Story Mode but I'm not exited for it at all.

• He/she will clam down later on...

J-Master posted: »

Wow, can't believe I was acting like you a couple of days ago.

• Agreed. Despite the fact I am pissed AF that we will be getting this instead of Wolf Among Us S2, I am looking forward to seeing how Telltale can turn something with literally no story into a story based game. I'm at least willing to give it a chance... if you aren't, then stop leaving unnecessary hate. We get enough of that.

• I share most of the forum members skepticism, but I try to look at the possibilities instead of focusing on the bad. Since the game is coming anyway, why not focus on thinking positive and open-minded? :)

• Because everything is about graphics. And because you will definitely only be watching a character mine blocks.

I would't dare play that crap. Why ? Because it's freaking boring ..... To watch the little block man care for his little block sheep .While

• Actually, I think it's more like children judging mostly adults as if they were younger children.

Flog61 posted: »

But they are similar: the ageism prevalent here with adults prejudging children and someones age based on what games they enjoy is similar t

• I'll try this game, because I'm always for the benefit of the doubt, especially with Telltale. They have not failed to always pull me back in.

But we're talking friggin Minecraft. Telltale must really surprise the hell out of me with Minecraft, and until then, I don't give a crap about this game, and yes, I'm angry that it slows down Telltale's other games.

I don't see this becoming a new TftB, which really blew me away. The first Telltale game since TWD Season 2 that I won't buy Day 1 and will watch someone play first. Because for now, I'm not going to buy it.

• Out of interest, why did people make that decision in the first place?

I find it rather confusing compared to the Bioware Forums.

In fact, looking at old threads as well, it for some reason repeats an entire page of posts as well. That's a deliberate (but weird)

• f you don't like Minecraft, that's fine, good for you, but you shouldn't be complaining because Minecraft fans want to discuss a game they are genuinely interested in,

What ever happened to being LOYAL to your original Fan base, i am going to call it what it is. A obvious cash grab. I don't give two shits about Minecraft, and i never will. Its a game for babies.

• Being loyal to your original fanbase? Here's a newsflash to you buddy, you aren't the original fanbase, the original fanbase are the ones who were here when TTG were making adventure games. So stop acting like a whiney baby, you don't like Minecraft? Then ignore it and stay the hell out of it's forums but you have no right to claim that it's fanbase is for babies when A. There are probably a lot more 10 year olds playing TWD and Telltale's other games. Minecraft has a massive fanbase with a lot of adults playing it. You know what else is a cash grab? Making sequel after sequel of TWD Season 1 when the story was more or less entirely wrapped up in two seasons.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

f you don't like Minecraft, that's fine, good for you, but you shouldn't be complaining because Minecraft fans want to discuss a game they a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.