The Walking Dead: Do or Die - EPISODE 2: PART 2 RELEASED (Interactive story, characters needed)

edited January 2015 in Forum Games

Okay, I'm re-starting another fanfiction, yay! Last time, I ran out of time with it and couldn't continue it, but now I have more time and I'm ready! So if you want, you can either create a character on the form link below, or put in a comment, it's your choice. Also, there will be set protagonists, which are characters I've created. Your character will be put in one of these groups, but if you want a certain one, you can choose and put it in your submission. My character's will be making the decisions as well, but this is because I don't want to make your characters do out-of-character choices. Here's a brief description:

Vivienne Emprior: An African-American woman in her late-twenties. She came from a rich family as a child, but her parents were brutally murdered in a racially-enforced attack. Living in an orphanage all her childhood years, she moved to a city as soon as she could. After nearly being raped, she murdered the man in self-defence. These events have caused Vivienne to be cold and ignorant towards others.

Clarice Chang: An Asian girl, bordering into her twenties. Her parents pushed her into a career path as a child, one of which she wasn't interested in at all. Her sister, Heather, was and pleased their parents all the time. Clarice quickly grew bored and annoyed at her family and then eventually running away with her 30 year old boyfriend. He cared a lot for Clarice and even sacrificed himself for her at the start of the apocalypse. Once it started. Clarice went in search of her family to find her parents dead. Her sister was never found.

Hunter Leven: Hunter is a typical American teenager. He played football for his school and was very popular. People either adored him or were jealous of him. He was overconfident and cocky, even bullying people he viewed as weaker and laughing about it. However, his attitude quickly changed once the apocalypse started. He was frightened and scared. He lost so many family members who tried to protect him, like his parents and grandparents. He is very reliant on people.

Priscilla Rosario: A Hispanic woman in her early-thirties. She is a kind and sweet woman, normally always wearing a smile. Her child, Amos, has recently died due to starvation, however she tries to remain hopeful, despite having to be the one to put him down. Before the apocalypse, she was a housewife and very happy with her life. Thanks to the apocalypse, she has learnt how to handle an assault rifle.

The link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eimg4AJCrFhK6pvIPJRfCQnwyqEDwZa8SdkxMQfjaPI/viewform?usp=send_form

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Group choice:

Introduced Characters:

Vivienne's group: Vivienne Emprior, Zayne Storm, Matthew Davids, Amita Misra.

Clarice's group: Clarice Chang, Luis, Sherry Richards, Antonia Richards, Francesca Richards, Samantha Willows, Richard Wesley

Hunter's group: Hunter Leven, Orla Jackson, Katrina Coulson, Shouna Bennet

Priscilla's group: Priscilla Rosario, Catsby

Unknown: Nicholas Green, Frederic Green, Sydney Hill, Fiona Willingham

Characters awaiting introduction: Leon Blackburn, Irvin Monroe, Winter Jun, Erica Brown, Robert Miles, Dominique Brown, Britanny Dawnson, Edgar Sevilla, Penelope Pitstop, Alicia Conroy, Xavier Conroy, Camille, Zula, Ai, Kashiti, Cheyenne

EPISODE TITLES:

1: ALL IS OVER

2: JUST A CHANCE

3: NO MORE HELP

4: ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF

5: RUNNING TO LIVE

Comments

• edited December 2014

I made at least one character for each group :P

• Thank you!

supersagig posted: »

I made at least one character for each group :P

• edited December 2014

Wait. I'm confused. Do I just post my characters or what? I can't seem to open the link.

• You can do both

mr.quality posted: »

Wait. I'm confused. Do I just post my characters or what? I can't seem to open the link.

• Name: Matthew Davids

Personality: caring but a little secretive.

Appearance: 6'5'', brown hair green eyes, slim and muscular.

Back story: he was in a car crash that put him In a coma. He woke up in a hospital, with little memory of who he was. His family died in the crash, but it didn't really bother him since he didn't remember them. While in the hospital he found a girl who told him what was happening, and they've been inseparable since. A little more of his memory comes back every once in awhile.

Name: Sydney hill

Personality: kind, but often questionative.

Appearance: 6'3'', light brown hair, blue eyes.

Backstory: she was going to the hospital to find her dad, but when she got there the place was in shambles. It seemed like only one person lived. Matthew, even though he doesn't fully understand what's happening she always dose what he says. He seems to know what he's doing. But sometimes he has flashbacks about his past.

• Thank you for the characters

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Matthew Davids Age:18 Personality: caring but a little secretive. Appearance: 6'5'', brown hair green eyes, slim and muscular

• Name: Sherry Richards

Personality: Sherry is caring and loving woman. Unless someone has done something bad, she will trust them. She is quite overprotective, especially over her step-daughters.

Appearance: She is black, with quite short, frizzy hair. Her eyes are brown. She is quite small and curvy.

Backstory: She got married to a man who already had twin daughters. The daughters didn't really like Sherry all that much, however, Francesca started trusting Sherry more, whereas Antonia is still hard on her.

Group choice: You can choose

P.S. She has the twin daughters still travelling with her. Antonia is more rash and outgoing, whereas Francesca is timid and shy. They are 16

• I submitted two characters, Leon and Katrina. I'm looking forward for this :)

• Thank you!

I submitted two characters, Leon and Katrina. I'm looking forward for this

• Thank you for your characters

okwhatever posted: »

Name: Sherry Richards Age: 37 Gender: Female Personality: Sherry is caring and loving woman. Unless someone has done something bad,

• Just to let everyone know, I'll begin writing either tomorrow or the day after. The episode names will be released tomorrow!

• Awesome!

Purugly posted: »

Just to let everyone know, I'll begin writing either tomorrow or the day after. The episode names will be released tomorrow!

• The episode titles are:

Episode 1: All Is Over

Episode 2: Just A Chance

Episode 3: No More Help

Episode 4: Only About Yourself

Episode 5: Running To Live

I hope everyone is looking forward to this!

• Cool titles! Can't wait for the first episode ;)

The episode titles are: Episode 1: All Is Over Episode 2: Just A Chance Episode 3: No More Help Episode 4: Only About Yourself Episode 5: Running To Live I hope everyone is looking forward to this!

• Excellent Chapter!!!!!!

The episode titles are: Episode 1: All Is Over Episode 2: Just A Chance Episode 3: No More Help Episode 4: Only About Yourself Episode 5: Running To Live I hope everyone is looking forward to this!

• The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1 (Part 1/6)

Vivienne Emprior

For the past 9 months, Vivienne had been with Zayne. Walking through the dense forest, she glanced at him. Although she wouldn't describe herself as the compassionate and reliable kind, she couldn't help but save Zayne.

She recalls being on top of a rooftop with her boyfriend; the two had just escaped a small group of walkers. Their panting was soon interrupted by a blood-boiling scream. Peering over the ledge, she noticed a horde of walkers crowding over something, more than likely a poor person being devoured. However, with closer inspection, her boyfriend pointed out a boy and the duo quickly ran down the fire escape stairs on the side of the building. That was the pivotal point for Vivienne. Her true love was bitten whilst saving this little boy neither of them even knew. He was going to die for a stranger. They quickly retreated the scene together, no one speaking. Zayne mutters out a thank you to Sean, Vivienne’s boyfriend. Vivienne remembers how he just chuckled and told him not to worry. She also remembers having to put a bullet in his head.

Vivienne was so heartless to Zayne, so uncaring. She wouldn’t talk to him for 2 months after that, but Zayne didn’t try that often. As far as they were both concerned they were just trying to survive. However, they’re friendship has blossomed since then, in fact Vivienne is the only one Zayne trusts out of their group.

4 months ago, Vivienne and Zayne rescued a teenage couple, Matthew and Sydney. The two are inseparable. They were more than capable of slaying the walkers, but they started getting overwhelmed. Admittedly, neither wanted to save Sydney or Matthew, but Vivienne felt obligated to do so, thinking back to how she and Sean saved Zayne. Although Sydney was more than happy to join them, Matthew didn’t hold the same opinion. However, he joined them regardless of trust. Numbers meant safety, which was what he wanted more than anything for Sydney.

It hadn’t been a mere month after that they met Amita, a petite, plumb Indian woman. Vivienne actually questioned how Amita had survived that long on her own, however her opinion soon changed when she saw Amita kill walkers mercilessly. Amita was very caring of the group, even taking them back to her house. They’ve been staying there ever since, with a small amount of conflict with walkers.

Vivienne adjusted her grip on the rifle in her hands. She and Zayne were hunting, looking for something to feed the group. Food isn’t a current problem, thankfully to Amita; however there is no harm in keeping on top of it.

Amita, Sydney and Matthew were all back at the house, reinforcing it and keeping watch. In fact, originally, it was meant to be Vivienne and Matthew doing the hunting, but Zayne wanted to be with Vivienne.

There wasn’t much conversation exchanged between the two and there didn’t need to be. They were comfortable in silence together. They had spoke about Zayne’s siblings: how Camille was devoured in the horde, how Kyle was bitten and turned in the night and how Stan had abandoned him and Camille when they needed him most. They had also spoken about Vivienne’s past. Losing her parents at such a young age, always feeling alone and almost being taken advantage of by some grubby man in the city. Although it was hard and painful to begin with, she told him how it was Sean that brought her back from a dark place.

Hearing rustling, Vivienne held a hand out in front of Zayne, stopping him in his tracks. She held the rifle up to eye level to better her aim. Smiling, a deer comes into her view. Just before she pulls the trigger, capturing her group’s dinner, a voice is heard.

“Do you think we’ll find anybody in this forest? I’m gettin’ bored.” A stranger’s voice called out. Vivienne and Zayne froze. The voice sounded cruel and gruff, no one recognisable. “Hell, there’ll be something here, am sure of it. Then you won’t be so bored,” another voice bellows. Vivienne glanced down at Zayne, he held her forearm. She looked around her, and then back at the direction of the house.

[Look for the voices]

[Tell the others]

Part 2 will be about Clarice and her group!

Also I hoped everyone enjoyed it! Please leave any feedback on what you think

• Tell the others!

Awesome! I like it so far!

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1 (Part 1/6) Vivienne Emprior For the past 9 months, Vivienne had been with Zayne. Walking thr

• edited December 2014

[Tell the others]

That was a really amazing first part and I liked it a lot. You did a good job with giving each group member a short description and a overview of their personality, even though they haven't been seen yet. I am intrigued with how they will get along in the story.

The first choice was quite good too, but in the end I'll stick with what seems to be the safer choice. One does not simply trust gruff and cruel voices in the forest these days :D

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1 (Part 1/6) Vivienne Emprior For the past 9 months, Vivienne had been with Zayne. Walking thr

• [Tell the others]

Fantastic Start!!!

• Sorry I didn't update yesterday (it was my birthday!) but I'll try to make it up to you by posting 2 parts today if I can!

• :P

Sorry I didn't update yesterday (it was my birthday!) but I'll try to make it up to you by posting 2 parts today if I can!

• Well happy late birthday.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday (it was my birthday!) but I'll try to make it up to you by posting 2 parts today if I can!

• Happy (late) birthday. And happy new year!!

• [Tell the others]

• edited December 2014

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 2/6)

Clarice Chang

Today felt like any other. Clarice woke up, brushed her teeth with the toothpaste her group found in the mall and dressed herself. She would check on everyone soon.

As Clarice exited her room, Sherry immediately noticed her and called her over.

“It’s about Fiona,” She began, “She’s shown no signs of improvement for the last few weeks, interchanging between all her personalities. I don’t think my therapy is working anymore.” Clarice furrowed her eyebrows and told Sherry to ask Luis and Richard if they could look in the pharmacy or somewhere.

Although Clarice enjoyed running the small community that was held up in the mall, she couldn’t help but contemplate the flaws. All in all, Clarice isn’t much of a people’s person; she likes sticking to herself and keeping out of others’ business. However, being the leader, she doesn’t get much alone time.

“Hey, Clarice, I just thought I ought to warn you about how more walkers are coming up to the fences.” Luis alerted Clarice. However, rather than brushing him off, like with Sherry, Clarice listened. She trusts Luis very much. After finding him alone, she was intrigued by his mysteriousness. He didn’t share much when Clarice inquired, but that didn’t bother her. She had a similar mindset: Don’t get too attached. The two, however, have a related goal. They both want to find their missing family members, for Luis, his father and for Clarice, her sister.

“Okay, well, if you could start clearing them out, I’ll join you later and help.” Clarice awkwardly smiled. After they part ways, Clarice couldn’t help but cringe at herself. Recalling what Sherry had to say, Clarice wanted to go and check on Fiona. Clarice remembered how distraught Fiona was when she first rescued her. The woman was practically a walker herself. She wandered aimlessly around, in bloody, dirty clothes. She wasn’t fazed at her surroundings, by what tried to tear her flesh apart. Spending several days together, Clarice began noticing something different about Fiona. She didn’t always refer to herself as Fiona. She sometimes gave herself different personas, completely not acknowledging who Fiona was. Thankfully though, when they met Sherry and her two step-daughters, she could tell Clarice what was happening. Sherry called it Multiple Personality Disorder and with her occupation, she could help Fiona, as she was a therapist. However she would need medication and when the group found the mall, they found it in the pharmacy.

Reaching Fiona’s door, Clarice opened it after knocking. “Fiona, it’s me,” Clarice said gently. Fiona stopped brushing her hair and turned and smiled at Clarice. “Ah, Clarice, I’ve missed you!” She said and then proceeded to hug Clarice. Clarice awkwardly patted Fiona’s back before pulling away.

“So, how have you been –“ Clarice started before she was cut off. Luis rushed in and interrupted, “Clarice, the walkers are coming as a horde, I need you right now!” He then rushed off again. Clarice quickly followed in pursuit.

“Fuck!” Clarice heard Atonia screech as she ran by. She noticed the walkers busting through the window and then Francesca, Antonia’s sister, cradling herself on the floor. “Clarice, quick hand me that wood! I need to reinforce the glass!” Clarice paused but was then yelled at by Luis. “Clarice! Come on!”

[Help Antonia reinforce]

[Help Luis clear out walkers]

• [Help Antonia]

Excellent Chapter

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 2/6) Clarice Chang Today felt like any other. Clarice woke up, brushed he

• [Help Antonia reinforce]

Thats a hard choice. But in the end I think Antonia needs the help more. Great chapter!

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 2/6) Clarice Chang Today felt like any other. Clarice woke up, brushed he

• Help Antonia

Great chapter!

• [Help Antonia reinforce]

Tough choice, but looks like Antonia needs immediate help. Luis will just have to hang on ;) Great chapter btw.

• The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 3/6)

Hunter Leven

Hunter was honestly surprised how long he lasted; especially with the misfits he called a group. Orla often took charge, leading the group, teaching them how to survive, not that Hunter cared. Also in the group was Katrina, she was a young woman, only a few years older than Hunter himself, however on a maturity scale, she acted way older than him. The last member of their group was a small girl called Shouna. Shouna was a sweet girl, but she didn’t really interact much with the others, she mainly kept to herself. Hunter believed it was because of her grandparents. They were in the group, but they both died together about a month ago in a car crash as everyone was driving away from a herd. The group don’t use cars anymore.

Now they walk everywhere, no matter how tired they get. Orla doesn’t want to put Shouna through that as she’s been known to freeze in terrifying positions, however Hunter isn’t as considerate. He complains regularly about the walking, acting like a spoilt toddler.

“Katrina, aim your bow.” Orla spoke, breaking the silence. Without question, Katrina raised her bow and began scanning the area. Hunter slyly hid behind Orla, not wanting to be attacked by either a walker or a human. Orla checked her ammo and then aimed it. Orla was the best shot in the group so they all agreed she should have the only gun they have.

“There!” Katrina called out, drawing everyone’s attention. Along the tree line, about 10 walkers appeared. Firing her first arrow and getting a direct hit, Katrina aimed another one. Orla also began shooting them down, but only after they get close so she could get a definite headshot and not waste ammo. Hunter and Shouna stayed back only with their knives drawn. Reluctantly, Orla put in another clip for her pistol.

“Orla, I’m out of arrows, I need to get them from the bodies!” Katrina tells Orla. Angrily, Orla mutters under her breath.

“Okay, okay,” she pauses, “I’ll have to cover you.” Katrina nods and begins moving towards the fallen bodies. As she reaches the first one and bends over to pull the arrow out, Orla shoots the oncoming zombie.

Once she was onto her 4th arrow, one of the last two zombies grabbed her as Orla was busy reloading. Katrina started struggling with the walker, trying to push him off. Next to Hunter, he noticed Shouna run off to Katrina’s aid. Just as Shouna reached her, Katrina pushed the walker off, but it landed atop of Shouna who then screamed. Katrina began fumbling around with her bow and arrow, but Shouna managed to stab the walker’s head. Orla killed the last walker.

After obtaining all of Katrina’s arrows, the group left the area. They kept walking until nightfall, however they didn’t make much distance as they were all famished. “We’re going to have to find some food soon,” Orla sighs tiresomely, “this is ridiculous...” Katrina looked up sympathetically to Orla, but looked down again with a blank expression. “We don’t even know where we’re going, do we?” Orla says again. “This is pathetic; why are we even doing this?” Although Orla asks all the questions, nobody wants to answer.

“Maybe we should set up camp and start a fire.” Katrina speaks up. Paranoia strikes Hunter and he shouts at her, “Are you crazy? We’re still close to the walkers!” Katrina looks at Hunter, shocked. Orla ignores the two of them and starts counting bullets. “Don’t yell at me.” Katrina says to Hunter, putting her hand on his chest, stopping him in his tracks.

Hunter pushes her hand off of him and starts shouting at all of them. “We’re not stopping here!” Shouna starts to agree with Katrina and sticks by her side. “We are.” Katrina argues and Hunter shakes his head.

[Agree to stay here]

[Make everyone keep walking]

• [Agree to stay here]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 3/6) Hunter Leven Hunter was honestly surprised how long he lasted; espec

• [Make everyone keep walking]

Oh yes, Katrina is in and she is awesome! But I have to disagree with her on this one, Hunters objection is really justified.

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 3/6) Hunter Leven Hunter was honestly surprised how long he lasted; espec

• [Stay here]

Great chapter!

• Another hard choice, both seem to drag on a certain risk...[Agree to stay here] I'm gonna assume that they'll handle the walkers, going any further at night isn't a good option.

• The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 4/6)

Priscilla Rosario

Priscilla led the two youngsters she was with. The brothers, Nicholas and Frederic, were only a teenager and a young boy. They were the only survivors of their previous group, who were attacked by bandits. They had escaped with a few others, including Priscilla’s son, but they had all died.

Frederic weakly stumbled beside Priscilla, who put her hand on his back, supporting him. She looked down at him and smiled gently, rubbing his back.

“Come on, you can keep up,” she laughed quietly. Nicholas scoffed at his brother; however he pulled a candy bar out of his bag and handed it to his brother, hoping Priscilla wouldn’t notice. Nicholas wasn’t in a happy place now. His whole family was alive just a matter of 2 months ago. His older brother was the first to go. He protected Nicholas in the raid, resulting in him getting shot in the head. Then it was his father. After the bandit raid, the group was attacked by walkers and his father was bitten. Finally was his mother, who died 2 weeks ago, when a stranger confronted them. Nicholas didn’t trust him at all and aimed his gun at him. His mother told him not to, but the stranger shot out of fear and Nicholas’ mother was in the way. Noticing Nicholas had handed some of his food to Frederic, Priscilla grinned.

“So, where are we going?” Frederic asked. Priscilla told him about a community she had heard about. It was based in a mall not too far from where they were originally based, but they still had far to go. Frederic sighed drowsily. After pondering her options, Priscilla crouched down and asked if Frederic wanted to get on. Excitedly, Frederic jumped on and Priscilla began walking again.

“This is so cool! I remember when my brother, Piers, used to do this! Can’t you, Nicholas?” Frederic beamed. Nicholas ignored his brother, upset at the mention of their older brother.

“I’m sure he does,” Priscilla awkwardly answers before wrapping her arm around Nicholas. Priscilla twitched her head to a noise she heard inside the forest they were walking next to. She dropped Frederic and pulled her AK-47 around from her back. She aimed the gun.

“Who’s there?” She called. Nothing answered her back, just as expected. She narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. Anxiously, she walks closer to the forest.

She saw a figure with what appeared to have a fur coat. “What is that?” She asked herself. After it didn’t notice her, she walked closer to it, gun still aimed. After reaching it, she prodded the figure with her gun.

The fur appeared to be a lion pelt. The figure turned and was a man. Until she was up next to him, Priscilla hadn’t noticed his incredible height. His chest was bare and he only had brown slacks and worn boots on, as well as the lion pelt. He had many scars along his chest and arms. Looking up, she noticed his eye was missing. She swallowed nervously. His blond hair was bedraggled and his beard was unshaven and stubbly.

“What?” He gruffly asked. He shifted the machete in his hand “I... I’m sorry,” Priscilla stuttered, backing off. The man smirked. “It’s just... Have you... These kids are starving.” She continued. The man turned around without a word and walked away.

Priscilla looked behind her at the children and then started following him. “Are you taking us to your food?” She inquired. He didn’t reply, but just carried on.

After they reached a cave in the woods, Priscilla thanked the man and then asked, “What’s your name?” The man bluntly replied, “Catsby.” Priscilla nodded and led the boys into the cave. Inside was torn and broken furniture, with a pile of food on a table. Frederic grinned happily and rushed to the food. Nicholas followed shortly after, less enthusiastic.

“Now, what do you say, boys?” Priscilla chuckled. Catsby smiled awkwardly. He scratched the back of his head before asking, “So what about you? What’s your name?” Priscilla looked down and smiled, “Priscilla.”

“In here!” A harsh voice called from the entrance of the cave. Priscilla whipped around and saw the man. It wasn’t somebody she recognised. Catsby looked at Priscilla as if he had been betrayed. Priscilla ran to her AK-47 which had been discarded on the couch. She fired at them, but they had prison-guard riot gear on and advanced into the car. The two of them separated and went in different directions: one to Priscilla and Catsby and the other to Nicholas and Frederic.

“The boys!” Priscilla cried. She ran to them but, the man tackled her. Through the struggle, Priscilla saw the other guard tie up the boys and drag them out, yelling for the other to hurry up. Catsby pulled the man off Priscilla, who then ran out of the cave after Frederic and Nicholas. She was too late. The truck sped away, just as she exited.

Running back into the cave to tell Catsby, she saw him beating up the man. Priscilla cringed and flinched at some of the sounds.

[Stop Catsby from killing the man]

[Allow him to continue]

• Part 5 will feature the return of Vivienne and Clarice's groups!

• Another great chapter. I like this Catsby guy, he seems really bizarre :D

[Stop Catsby from killing the man]

They should interrogate him, find out where the boys are being brought to. He isn't of any use when he is dead.

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 4/6) Priscilla Rosario Priscilla led the two youngsters she was with. The

• [Stop Catsby from killing the man]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 4/6) Priscilla Rosario Priscilla led the two youngsters she was with. The

• [Stop Catsby]

Great chapter!!

• [Stop Catsby from killing the man]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.