The Walking Dead: Do or Die - EPISODE 2: PART 2 RELEASED (Interactive story, characters needed)

2»

Comments

• The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 5/6)

Vivienne Emprior - [Tell the others]

Leading Zayne to the others, Vivienne constantly checked behind her to see if the men had caught up to her. These people could be evil, who knows?

Vivienne had hold of Zayne by his wrist and was pulling him along. He cried out in pain and tripped. Vivienne noticed that he had got his ankle trapped in a tree root that had broken through the soft ground. Frustrated, Vivienne fumbled around trying to free his ankle. Once it was out, he began limping so Vivienne pulled him up on her back and quickened her pace.

Finally reaching Amita’s house, Vivienne opened the door and put Zayne down on the couch and found the others. Matthew was nailing some wood to the window, Sydney helping him and Amita was in the kitchen, preparing some food.

“Vivienne, you’re back quite soon. Did you get anything?” Matthew asked. It appeared as though he had done all the windows apart from one which was by the front door. Vivienne shook her head. “There’s someone out there; looking for people,” she announced.

Matthew looked at her sternly; however Sydney was the one to speak. “How do you know they’re not recruiting for a community?” Vivienne clenched her jaw and spoke how sinister they sounded.

“Vivienne, honey, people can sound mean but still be nice,” Amita joined, she smiled at Vivienne, “and besides, if it is a community we should really go. This place isn’t going to hold forever.” She said, looking saddened. Vivienne’s eyes widen slightly, annoyed at how nobody was believing her.

Matthew bit his lip, “Syd, how do we know we can trust them?” He asked his girlfriend. “Oh come on, do you seriously think everyone in this world is bad?” Matthew looked down, not answering her.

Limping in, Zayne agreed with Matthew, saying that they’re not trustworthy. “Sweetie, what happened to your foot?” Amita pointed out, notably changing the subject. Zayne brushed it off. After being brushed off, Amita said, “Well why don’t we check it out?” Sydney was the first to agree and then Matthew.

“But we don’t where it is and I’m not going out there; not whilst they’re there.” Vivienne said, annoyed. Sydney was about to speak again, but a shattering window interrupted her.

“Get down!” Matthew shouted. A rock had burst through the last window Matthew hadn’t barricaded. Everyone had crouched down, trying to reach each other. Then, a knock was heard from the door.

“Anyone in?” The voice bellowed. Vivienne recognised it from earlier. The man then opened the door, letting himself in. Vivienne hastily tried to grab her rifle, but the man saw he and grabbed her.

“Hi, honey,” he said menacingly, “hey, Frank, what do you think? Will she do?” He called over to his companion. Frank murmured, inaudible to Vivienne. Vivienne struggled out of the man’s grip and punched him in the throat. Reflexively, he fired his gun and caught her in the shoulder. Vivienne collapsed. “Come on folks, we know you’re here, just come on out.” Matthew jumped up and threw his hammer at the man, catching him in the eye. After calling out in pain, he fired his gun wildly, in anger. He charged at Matthew and took him down. “Get out of here!” Matthew called out to Sydney, Amita and Zayne.

The three of them headed for the door and managed to escape. However, Zayne tripped and Sydney ran back to help. Once she helped him back up, Amita helped him limp away. Sydney, however, was caught by Frank and the two struggled. Frank pulled her hair and bent her arms out of position. Screeching in pain, Frank carried her away, throwing her into a truck, binding her wrists and gagging her.

The first man soon joined Frank. “Those fuckers will be dead soon. That bitch is bleeding to death and I don’t even want to talk about the dude!” He guffawed. Sydney looked at the two with tears in her eyes. Frank started the truck and drove off.

Clarice Chang - [Help Antonia reinforce]

Clarice quickly signalled to Luis that she would be there soon, however she doubts he saw it. Clarice ran over to Antonia, who was currently being grappled by a walker. Grabbing a plank, Clarice jabbed at the walker’s elbow, trying to break it off. To her prevail, it worked.

Gasping, Antonia thanked Clarice and then ran over to her sister, who was still on the floor cradling herself. Clarice heard a call for help and saw Luis. He started getting overwhelmed and Clarice panicked and ran over to him, calling out his name.

Thankfully, before she reached him, most of the walkers were gunned down by Winter, a North Korean girl. Winter mainly controlled the group’s medication and who it was distributed to because, being a transsexual, she needs it more than anyone, so Clarice trusts her most with it. Winter beamed over at Clarice and Luis. Luis nodded in thanks and Clarice ran off, getting a weapon of her own.

In the weapon inventory, she found Samantha and Sherry. Samantha was in charge when it came to guarding the inventory. This was because practically everyone trusted Samantha in the community and in all honesty, Clarice didn’t find her to be the brightest bulb, so she wouldn’t steal it all.

“Clarice, hi!” Samantha greeted. Clarice smiled, but quickly grabbed a weapon before heading out. “Wait,” Sherry stopped Clarice, “are Francesca and Antonia okay? I couldn’t find them,” Sherry continued, sounding flustered and worried. Clarice told her everything was okay, but Antonia may need some back up. Sherry hugged Clarice briefly and ran out, carrying a shotgun. “Samantha, we’re going to need you out here.” Clarice said and the two girls walked out.

Walking out of the inventory, Clarice witnessed how many walkers had infiltrated her community. She wondered to herself how this happened, but had to stop her train of thought because of the oncoming walkers. She began firing at them, shooting them down.

“Clarice, look, we could do this!” Winter came up to Clarice and beamed, “But just in case, I’ve got a pouch of medical supplies and I’m pretty sure Sherry has some food, but really, it’s up to you.” She looked at Clarice. “Shall we stay and try to clear the walkers out or leave?” Clarice looked down. Leaving would surely be safer, but leaving everything she created? Everyone could stay and kill at the walkers, it seemed very possible.

[Stay and try to finish off all the walkers]

[Leave]

• I'm sorry for the lack of activity, it's just these last few days have been very busy, sorry again!

• [Stay and try to finish off all the walkers]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!

Purugly posted: »

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 5/6) Vivienne Emprior - [Tell the others] Leading Zayne to the others, Vi

• Don´t worry about it :P

I'm sorry for the lack of activity, it's just these last few days have been very busy, sorry again!

• edited January 2015

Another great chapter! I'm excited for where this abduction storyline leads to.

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 5/6) Vivienne Emprior - [Tell the others] Leading Zayne to the others, Vi

• [Stay and finish off the walkers]

Great chapter!!

• edited January 2015

• Sorry I haven't been able to update this in like 2 weeks! I was ill last week and this week I had mock exams so all my focus was on that. You can expect the final part to episode 1 tomorrow!

• The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 6/6)

Hunter Leven - [Agree to stay here]

“Will you all be quiet?” Orla yelled. “You’re all acting like toddlers!” Her voice was stern and slightly aggressive. Katrina smirked and glared at Hunter, who quietly sat down on the ground, accepting defeat.

Katrina began pulling wire and empty cans from her backpack. She began tying them around the trees to alert them if any walkers appear whilst they’re asleep. Hunter looked around, seeing Shouna helping Katrina and Orla scouting the perimeter. He suddenly felt lonely.

“Hunter can you be useful and pick some of those berries over there?” Katrina snapped. Hunter glanced over sadly and sulked over to the bushes. Childishly, Hunter snatched the berries from the bush and walked over to Katrina. In his anger, he crushed all the berries in his hand over Katrina’s head.

“What are you doing?” She screeched before pushing his down. Orla scolds Katrina for yelling and orders Hunter to apologise. Hunter looks away and gets up, brushing himself down. Katrina mutters an insult under her breath and leaves the camp with Shouna to find a river to wash her hair.

Whilst the two girls are gone, Hunter does nothing and Orla doesn’t acknowledge him. They sit in silence, Orla eating a packet of crisps from her backpack. “They’ve been gone too long.” Orla says to herself. Hunter cuddles his knees, ignoring her anyway. Discarding the empty packet, she leaves camp to find the girls.

Hunter sits alone, rubbing himself to warm up. They’re against you. They’ve left you. You are alone. Hunter winces at the unknown voice he heard. You will die. You’re weak. He frantically hits his head and grinds his teeth. “Shut up! Shut up!” He claws at his temples trying to get the voice to stop.

“Hunter? What are you doing?” Orla’s voice interrupts. The girls returned back at the camp a few hours later; the sun had set and the stars were the only source of light. Blood had crusted on his face and was stuck underneath his nails. “Sorry we were so long. Katrina had a little interference and Shouna froze up again.” Orla said meekly. Hunter was rocking back and forth, not responding. “You hungry? We did manage to find some more berries and Katrina got a squirrel.” She continued. Hunter anxiously shook his head, shivering.

After the other 3 finished their pathetic meal, they settled down and fell asleep. Hunter was the only one awake. His stare was occupied with the glow of the fire. He was still rocking back and forth holding himself. Don’t forget, you’re as good as dead. He clenched his eyes shut and starting humming to try and calm himself. This voice had been keeping him awake.

He turned his head towards Katrina. She’ll kill you. It was her idea to stay here. Can’t you hear the walkers closing in? Hunter‘s humming quickened as he kept staring at her. His breaths had fastened also, making him become breathless.

He heard the footsteps around him, the undead moaning, craving his flesh. Then, when the arms encased him, he screamed as load as he could, for as long as he could. He needed the help of the people who were against him. This was his time, the teeth were going to sink into his skin any moment.

Priscilla Rosario - [Stop Catsby from killing the man]

“Cat-Catsby, stop,” Priscilla uttered out. After he didn’t listen to her, she began shaking his body, trying to restrain him. He lashes out to her, making her topple backwards and ultimately falling over. As she fell, Priscilla caught her arm on a rock, creating a gash. She screamed out in pain. Catsby immediately pulled himself off the man and to Priscilla’s side. He looks at it and without saying anything, he moves to the back of the cave, where most of his supplies were. He returned with bandages, thread and a needle. He hastily sews her arm shut, Priscilla desperately trying to ignore the pain, then wraps her arm with the bandage.

“We should go look for something to clean it,” he said without looking at her. “No, no, I need to find Nicholas and Frederic,” Priscilla waved it off, “plus do either of us have any idea what to look for?” she chuckled weakly. “Well, I was no doctor, but I was a zookeeper and I’ve had plenty of injuries back in the day, as you can probably tell,” Catsby answers, referring to his scarred body and face.

Priscilla looked at him with awe. She wondered if that’s where the lion pelt came from but she decided not to bring it up. “I don’t have anything to clean in the cave, so we should go look for some... Or maybe our friend here knows where some is.” He says, leaving Priscilla’s side and grabs him, pulling him upright.

“Where’s your camp? How many are there?” He aggressively spits in the stranger’s face. The blood was mainly pouring from his nose, however Priscilla noticed his lip had been busted and his eyes were already swelling.
    “Get off of me! I’m not telling you anything!” His said with blood flying out of his mouth with every word. Catsby growls in the man’s face, raising his fist. The man quickly complies.

“There are 9 of us! I can show you where we are! Maybe get you some supplies, please just get off me!” He whimpers, trying to control his sobs. “You’re boys will be there too!”

“What do you say Priscilla? Should we use him?”

[Make him show them to the camp]

[Kill him mercilessly and find the camp yourselves]

• Well that is Episode 1 finished! I hope you all enjoyed it and are excited for Episode 2! Here's what would have happened if you had made the alternate choices:

Vivienne - Look for the voices: Vivienne and Zayne would have investigated the voices and see from the bushes that the men were armed and had a huge pick-up truck. The two would have wanted to leave then. They would have tried to sneak away, but one of the men would have noticed them. Through a struggle, Vivienne would have been shot in the shoulder and Zayne would have been kidnapped. Vivienne would have returned to the house alone, explaining what happened. Everything else would have happened the same, minus Vivienne being shot in the shoulder, but Sydney still being kidnapped

Clarice - Help Luis clear out walkers: Clarice would have helped Luis clear out walkers. She would have then heard Antonia scream, but be rescued by Sherry. Everything else would have played out the same, except Sherry would have been cold towards Clarice and told her that she isn't a capable leader and thinks about herself before the rest of anyone, calling her out on her feelings for Luis.

Hunter - Make everyone keep walking: Hunter would begin yelling, demanding everyone carried on. He would hit Shouna in his panic and continuous apologise. Worried for her and her group's safety, Orla would agree to walking onwards. They group would have become more tired and cranky with each other. Katrina would have been attacked in front of everyone and Shouna would have been too scared, Orla too tired and Hunter not wanting to help her because he despises her and thinks she's against him. Whilst pushing the walker off of herself, it would scratch her forearm. Orla would manage to kill it in time.

Priscilla - Allow Catsby to continue: Catsby would have knocked the man unconscious, leaving him to bleed out. Priscilla would quickly follow him, asking for his help to find the boys, but he would tell her to leave him alone because he has nothing now. Priscilla would have had to wonder around alone, until she reached the road she was on before. She would then have followed it, eventually finding a mall, she would have then had to decided to check it out or not.

• Great chapter! I'm excited for Hunter's next chapter, though I have a bad feeling about him and Katrina

[Make him show them to the camp]

Like before, he can still be useful, maybe as a hostage

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 6/6) Hunter Leven - [Agree to stay here] “Will you all be quiet?” Orla ye

• edited January 2015

It is amazing how I like every choice that actually happened more than the alternative :D

Especially relieved at Hunter's choice, seeing how I voted for making everyone keep walking. I'm glad that this did not happen.

Well that is Episode 1 finished! I hope you all enjoyed it and are excited for Episode 2! Here's what would have happened if you had made th

• [Make him show them to the camp]

Awesome Chapter!!!

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 1: All Is Over (Part 6/6) Hunter Leven - [Agree to stay here] “Will you all be quiet?” Orla ye

• [Make him show them to the camp]

• [Make him show you hem the camp]

Great chapter!!

• The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 2: Just A Chance (Part 1/6)

Clarice Chang - [Stay and try to finish off all the walkers]

“We can do this. We’re staying!” Clarice called out to her members and everyone continued to fight the undead. Clarice moved up closer to where the walkers were pouring in so she had more of a chance hitting them with her shotgun. Winter stayed further back with her AK-47, Luis was close to Clarice firing from his pistol, Sherry was covering Francesca and Antonia, the latter using an axe for any that get too close, Richard and Samantha were working together and Fiona must still be in her room.

“Sherry, look out!” Clarice heard Antonia call out and Sherry was soon overpowered. She fell backwards and the walker fell on top of her. Antonia looked frantically and saw a walker pursuing her sister. Antonia swung her axe into the walker that was nearly grasping Francesca, killing it. Clarice saw Sherry push as hard as she could and started running to help her. Fortunately, Antonia sliced its head before Clarice reached them, covering Sherry in blood. Antonia begins hysterically apologising to Sherry and Sherry pulled her close and hugged her. Clarice joined them.

The rapid fire that came from Winter’s gun had stopped and she announced that she had run out of ammunition. She and Samantha ran towards the weaponry inventory in order to acquire some more.

As more walkers piled in, craving everyone in the store, Sherry ordered that Antonia takes Francesca to the back of the store and wait for Sherry. Antonia disagreed at first, but hesitantly left, leading her sister to safety.

Suddenly, Clarice heard a scream and followed it to the weaponry. There she saw both Samantha and Winter being attacked. A walker grappled Winter from behind and another tightly held Samantha’s arm, hoping to taste her flesh. Samantha’s other arm was reaching for her fallen pistol; however it was slightly out of her reach. Clarice immediately forced the butt of her gun into Winter’s walker and then shot the one attacking Samantha. She then shot the one she had just hit. “They’re getting in through that window!” Winter revealed and pointed to a window near the back. Hastily, the three girls left with as much ammo as they could carry.

When back into the main hall, Clarice saw Richard, Sherry and Luis retreating, making her, Winter and Samantha quickly follow. Sherry began shouting for Antonia and Francesca and the two girls came out of hiding. They all snuck out of the back door, leaving the store behind.

The group, led by Clarice, ran into the forest that was close by, using the trees for cover. “You know what?” Luis started, “I think the walkers thought Sherry was one of them.” The group was shocked and nervous as Luis’ revelation. “I mean, think about it. They started ignoring her and were coming for me and Richard. I say it’s all that blood on her.” Everyone slowly processes the idea and begins understanding it. “I’m just saying,” he paused, “it could be use is all.”

“Did we even lose anyone during that attack? It’s weird considering how many of there were,” Winter smiled, “I guess we’re getting good at surviving.” Clarice smiled too and then looked at her group. It’s true, everyone here had changed compared to what they were like when she first met them, with the exception of Richard and Luis, who seemed very capable on their own. “Yeah, even Fiona’s gotten stronger,” Clarice said quietly and that’s when it dawned upon her and everyone else. They had left Fiona behind.

“We have to go back for her! She was locked in her room, she might be okay!” Winter yelled. Richard hushed, telling her that every walker they had just escaped probably heard that. Ignoring him, Winter carried on, “We could use that blood trick that Sherry did! Plus maybe get some more medication and ammo!” Luis shook his head, “Nice idea, but that was just a speculation, for all we know they only went to me and Richard because our smell was more prominent, however if we all go in with the blood, they could weed us out; one by one.”

Sherry looks nervous, wrapping her arm around Francesca, “I can’t take Antonia and Francesca back there and for all we know, Fiona may be dead,” her voice shook. “Well I’m going,” Winter determinedly announced, “What about you two?” She asked Samantha and Richard. Richard declined with a basic “no” and turned away. However, Samantha beamed and said, “Yeah! Fiona’s my friend. Duh!”

Finally Winter turned to Clarice and asked her.

[Yes, we can’t leave anybody behind.]

[No, it’s too dangerous.]

• [Yes, we can’t leave anybody behind.]

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 2: Just A Chance (Part 1/6) Clarice Chang - [Stay and try to finish off all the walkers] “We c

Awesome Chapter!!!

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 2: Just A Chance (Part 1/6) Clarice Chang - [Stay and try to finish off all the walkers] “We c

• [Yes, we can't leave anyone behind]

Great chapter!!

• The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 2: Just A Chance (Part 2/6)

Hunter Leven

“Help me! Help me!” Hunter’s whines echoed. His group slowly woke and found Hunter being held by a huge, well-built male. The man was scarred almost all across his body. Katrina loaded her bow and aimed it for the man’s head. Orla had her pistol drawn and Shouna stayed back in fear.

“Who are you?” Orla demanded, “How did you find us?” The man freed his grip on Hunter lightly and muttered, “But there are only 4 of you...” Everyone looked at him suspiciously, however they were mainly confused.

“Catsby, help me! He’s escaping!” A distant female called. The man practically threw Hunter down, however because of how careless and rushed he was, Hunter’s legs landed on the fire and he screeched powerfully. The intruder had left hastily, trying to reach the call.

Katrina and Orla quickly pull Hunter away from the fire and the latter pushes up his jeans to see the burn. Red raw skin had begun peeling and bleeding. Hunter’s face was slick with tears. “Shouna grab the bandages,” Orla ordered, however when the little girl didn’t comply, she snapped, “Shouna, you need to grow up! Now is not the time to act like a child, otherwise Hunter will die!” Shouna stared at Orla, scared, however she did as she was asked and obtained the bandages. Orla neatly wrapped them around a sobbing Hunter’s legs.

Now you’re a burden to them. You’re going to slow them down. You’re going to get them killed. “Stop!” Hunter yelled, hitting his head. Orla tried to constrict him, however he lashed out at her and accidently attacked her. Katrina gawped at Hunter and Shouna cowered behind her.

“Let’s get out of here.” Orla sternly said, her jaw clenching. “But what about me? I can’t walk properly!” Hunter whined, however Orla dragged him up and made Katrina help him walk. Katrina grunted, but she did comply.

Walking out of the woodlands, the group reached a road. “If I remember rightly, down the left is a mall, which would undoubtedly be overrun, and on the right, I think there’s a small town. Just to let you all know, we’re going to the town.” Katrina opened her mouth slightly to argue, although she stops herself.

“C-Can we slow down a bit? My legs hurt...” Hunter reveals and Katrina continues, “Yeah and we’re all tired, Shouna can barely keep up with me and Hunter and you, Orla, you must be tired.” Orla scoffs, “Yeah, sure we can stop, we can also get eaten by walkers, whatever you guys want.”

Katrina picked up a resting Hunter and draped his arm over her shoulder and started following Orla again. A lurker began emerging from the forest; however Orla walked up towards it and fired her gun, however she missed. She took another shot and missed again. Frustrated, she screamed and stabbed the walker in its head repeatedly. Katrina, Hunter and Shouna all turned their head’s away as blood splattered up onto Orla’s dark skin and clothes.

As she calmed down, Orla stood up and walked to the town, which was now visible to the group. “When we get there, I’ll take Shouna and we’ll look for a gun store and you take Hunter to find a convenience store or anywhere that sells food,” Orla directly says to Katrina.

Once the foursome reached the town, they separated into the pairs and looked for their allocated stores. “This is crazy,” Katrina complained, “how am I supposed to protect us both and carry you at the same time?” Hunter didn’t answer as he thought she was thinking aloud, rather than speaking to him. They somehow managed to stumble upon a grocery store, however the door was locked. Propping Hunter against the wall, Katrina collided her elbow with the glass with a strong force. She then reached inside and fumbled with the key. When she pulled her arm out, she caught it on some glass and cut it. “Damn, Orla has the bandages,” she scrunches her face, trying not to shriek in pain. Then she looked at Hunter’s jacket and tore one of the sleeves off without his permission and tied it around the wound.

The pair walked inside and Katrina left Hunter by the entrance so she could use her bow. Sitting in the silence for a few moments, Hunter heard Katrina call out like she was in pain, however, as he perked up with attention, a legless walker started crawling towards him slowly. Hunter called out for Katrina, however all he heard in exchange was grunts and struggles.

[Take out the walker]

[Help Katrina]

• edited January 2015

[Help Katrina]

Since we don't know what happens to her, not helping her could result in her death. Unsurprisingly, I'd like to prevent that. The walker has no legs, so it can't move that fast and does not pose an immediate danger. Katrina on the other hand probably needs help immediately, or at least as fast as Hunter can provide it.

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 2: Just A Chance (Part 2/6) Hunter Leven “Help me! Help me!” Hunter’s whines echoed. His group

• [Help Katrina]

Great chapter!

The Walking Dead: Do or Die - Episode 2: Just A Chance (Part 2/6) Hunter Leven “Help me! Help me!” Hunter’s whines echoed. His group

• [Help Katrina]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• [Help Katrina]

• This is really dead u.u

• Damn, I was just thinking the same thing when I saw your bump XD

Would be great if this continues. I really like this story :) @Purugly

supersagig posted: »

This is really dead u.u

• I'm actually feeling about continuing this, I thought about it the other day! I'll see how tomorrow works as I have 2 exams, but if not, then Friday!

supersagig posted: »

This is really dead u.u

Sign in to comment in this discussion.