Ramsey Snow is a .....

13»

Comments

• I missed your comment. All three letters. I was suggesitng that had Ethan not stood up for Talia she could've been repeatedly raped by Ramsay, his thugs, and his dogs before being chased through the woods and slaughtered. Which I'm sure we can all agree is a little worse than getting stabbed in the neck.

Wat

• Is it wrong that during that scene I was screaming internally for him to take her? And that the game would then make her playable in future episodes? Ramsay is probably my favorite character in the series (and yes before you ask, Ive seen the show and read the books and played the game.. I know EVERYTHING hes done.)

I missed your comment. All three letters. I was suggesitng that had Ethan not stood up for Talia she could've been repeatedly raped by Ramsa

• That would be interesting. And even if things were only implied, so horrific that I couldn't see it happen in a Telltale game. Imagine the length of the trigger warnings.

retroberrii posted: »

Is it wrong that during that scene I was screaming internally for him to take her? And that the game would then make her playable in future

• Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

Ramsay snow is a cunt

• I actually really like Ramsay, in game and especially the show. He's just so delightfully fucked up.

• edited February 2015

Not yet.

He is probably going to die in battle with the rightful King of Westeros, Stannis Baratheon. Stannis leads an army to the North, and at the end of the last book his army was about to clash with an army led by Ramsay Snow.

Has Ramsay died in the books?

• edited February 2015

I have to say that I agree, Ramsay Snow is an expletive deleted. xDD But he is the necessary evil which is needed in every good tale in order to make the heroes shine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.