Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Claim that you will try to win] Drent ain't no snitch.

[Refuse to help him] Let's just remove ourselves from the situation entirely.

Drent Drent sighed, probably at his own reluctance, before accepting the seat offered to him. Bernard Buckler smiled slightly, if not in

• [Claim that you will try to win] Lies are always very good.

[Refuse to help him] Honesty is the best policy. We don’t want to help him.

Those men were so so improper when discussing dear Argella. Her reaction to such “locker room talk” would be quite interesting to see.

Drent Drent sighed, probably at his own reluctance, before accepting the seat offered to him. Bernard Buckler smiled slightly, if not in

• The Night's Watch has already started their gradual but certain decline. The King's Peace simply accelerated the process by 300 years.

Yeah, that is something I want to show, especially in some parts still to come. I haven't found any official data on how many men the Night's Watch had in its prime and when the first castles were abandoned, but from what little we have (with Castle Black, as the second largest of the castles holding approximately 5000-7000 men in its prime), it can be assumed that all 19 castles together could hold almost 100.000 men in total if at full capacity. Of course, these days are long past already and the way I see it, this is because the Watch is more and more seen as a punishment instead of an honour, leading to less highborn volunteers and more convicted criminals as recruits. I'd say they still hold all 19 castles at the time of the Conquest, but despite the measures some kings, such as Jahaerys will take in the future to support them, they are going to give up several of their castles in the next 100 years (including the Nightfort itself) and as you know, eventually all but three will be abandoned. Right now, the 20.000 men are barely enough to man every single of the castles, with some of them having a garrison of merely 500, leaving the Watch largely ineffective in some parts of the Wall and allowing the Wildlings to grow bolder.

Edinosaur23 posted: »

[Claim that you will try to win] Is not that much of a lie, but an attempt to gain prestige. The dragons will arrive eventually, and they'll

• Ah, no problem! I thought about leaving it open for longer, but I wasn't sure. Maybe next time I will. There is a new part out already though, with PoV's from Drent and Ilish, voting will remain open likely until Thursday :)

Sorry voted at the wrong time.I don't know but Your voting is closed announced didn't appeared,But Now I can see it.I've voted late.Sorry for that

• edited March 2018

I really liked this part! Especially Drent reluctantly admitting that he loves Argella. <3 man I ship it so hard! No matter how unlikely it is, I will continue to ship it!

Haha, glad you liked it :3 When it comes to Drent's feelings, it is something everyone, likely Argella included, can see, but actually admitting to it, that is something he is obviously a bit wary about, mostly because he fears what kind of a reaction this would provoke from Argella herself and especially Argilac. So, this was kind of a big step for him. You are right, it is unlikely for sure, given their positions in life couldn't be more different (and even a highborn bastard is already not good enough in Argilac's eyes), but I definitely don't want to discourage anyone from shipping literally anything (unless the ship involves Wolfius, I would politely object to that)

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Claim that you will try to win] I doubt he'll believe it but better safe than sorry. I don't like the idea of revealing any of Drent's inte

• Anyway, I really liked the conversation between Drent, Bernard and Malcolm. Bernard seems like a decent guy, certainly not someone I'd see as Drent's enemy or even rival. It was also pretty funny how easily he and Malcolm saw through Drent :D Man, our brave soldier is way over his head with this crush to Argella, but what can you do :p

Indeed, I would say Bernard can be a decent man. He has his flaws, he is arrogant, can be a bit aggressive and he didn't appear like a jerk for no reason in the beginning. But this part hopefully showed tha there is more to him. When it comes to Malcolm, he is actually one of the smarter knights in the Stormlands, with great people skills, so he was able to see a crush so obvious that even Garen can see it XD Nothing Drent can do about it, even if he would want to feel differently. But yeah, I am glad you enjoyed the conversation between these three :)

[Claim that you will try to win] Eh, I doubt Malcolm will buy it, but I still don't think we should admit anything to him, because chances a

• edited March 2018

Those men were so so improper when discussing dear Argella. Her reaction to such “locker room talk” would be quite interesting to see.

That'd be an interesting reaction for sure. We know, Argella is definitely not taking too kindly on such talk. Torrence learned it the hard way in Chapter 5 and Mullendore insulting her in Chapter 9 sent her into a pretty serious rage. In this case though, she is in Storm's End, around knights whom she is supposed to rule over one day, so she has to do the unthinkable and actually tame her own temper. I'd say she'd react sharply, but always in a very polite way, pretty much tearing Bernard and Malcolm apart without actually insulting them and it is more than likely that she'd be way harsher than necessary in her drive to humiliate them. Naturally, it would also reduce the already pretty low chances Bernard has with her to just about zero.

[Claim that you will try to win] Lies are always very good. [Refuse to help him] Honesty is the best policy. We don’t want to help him.

• [Go with Vali]

**[Agree to work with Rodrik] **

Jenna Was she afraid? Hells yeah she was. Even just looking at this man caused her to tense up in fear, even if the look on his handsome

• [Admit that you will attempt to defeat Warrik Fell]
    [Agree to help Wildor]

• [Admit that you will attempt to defeat Warrick Fell]

[Mislead him]

• [Claim that you will try to win] Drent is going to mop the floor with all the other fighters of the melee..even the King!

[Refuse to help him] Sorry pal but Ilish hands are already full with her barmaid full time job

RT:
    1) The conversation that Drent has with Brendam and Malcom (not the underling of the famous Lord Hobert),expecially the suitor that seems an interesting character
    2) While it is nice that Drent finally admit his feelings for the Storm Princess I think that he shouldn't have share them with one of the suitor (expecially since this is something that can ruin Drent military career)
    3) While I feel the hype for Emphyrius vs Bernard I'm curious to learn if Malcom will be part of the competition
    4) Meanwhile at Raylainsfair the Nightwatch recruiter show to be a sharp man but not enough for Ilish that manage to make Lawsen escape without any problem
    5) A group of members of the Nightwatch is missing eh?That is an interesting information

• Drent is going to mop the floor with all the other fighters of the melee..even the King!

Hm, actually Argilac isn't even the greatest threat in this melee. Keep in mind, as much as he is a legendary warrior, he is nearly seventy years old and way past his physical prime. I'd say Drent isn't even entirely chanceless against the king himself, but the truly dangerous men in this melee are younger knights, such as the captain of the royal guard, Landry Swann.

1) The conversation that Drent has with Brendam and Malcom (not the underling of the famous Lord Hobert),expecially the suitor that seems an interesting character

Technically, the one in service of Hobert is Malkolm, written with a k, so they don't quite share the same name. I'm glad you consider them interesting I really wanted to show more of both here. Bernard in particular is someone who has some good traits as well, despite the initial arrogance you have seen of him so far.

2) While it is nice that Drent finally admit his feelings for the Storm Princess I think that he shouldn't have share them with one of the suitor (expecially since this is something that can ruin Drent military career)

Yeah, it probably would have been smarter to deny things here. The problem is, it's really not too hard to see it. Malcolm is a smart man and after what Drent did in the Great Hall, plus the rumours that undoubtedly came up after the unusually long time Argella spent in his company during their time in Raylansfair, denying it wouldn't have been all too much of a bright idea though. And as Bernard has stated, he does not mind. It really doesn't matter to him whom Argella loves, because he doesn't think he himself could ever love her and if, by any means, they would ever marry, he would probably settle for a deal that would keep their marriage to the bare minimum (means they'd probably get a child or two to secure the future of the Durrandon line but nothing beyond that) and allow both relative freedom to have lovers in private. He's kinda chill about this, because he knows, with the way Argella already despises him, he would only make things worse by putting any effort into eliminating potential rivals. That being said, should the wrong person hear about this, Drent's career would definitely be at stake. Not more though, having feelings for the princess is not exactly something punishable by death, not even at the court of Papa Stag Argilac.

3) While I feel the hype for Emphyrius vs Bernard I'm curious to learn if Malcom will be part of the competition

This is something I plan to reveal in the next part, which will continue and conclude the conversation between Drent and Malcolm. Keep in mind, he has arrived at Storm'd End, likely just for the tourney, so it is possible he plans to participate in it, to represent House Mertyns.

4) Meanwhile at Raylainsfair the Nightwatch recruiter show to be a sharp man but not enough for Ilish that manage to make Lawsen escape without any problem

Yeah, this is not the first deserter Wildor hunts, so he has quite some tricks up his sleeve. However, he did not expect Ilish outright allying with Lawsen and he allowed himself to be distracted a bit too easily. Nonetheless, he managed to see through her in time, probably enough to still catch up to Lawsen if he acts smart.

5) A group of members of the Nightwatch is missing eh?That is an interesting information

Remember this information! It won't play a role in quite some time, but I rarely drop such information without planning to follow up on it at some point in the story. They are also not just some members of the Watch, but a group that has gathered around the First Ranger, so they include one of the most important men on the Wall.

[Claim that you will try to win] Drent is going to mop the floor with all the other fighters of the melee..even the King! [Refuse to hel

• [Claim that you will try to win]

[Refuse to help him]

• [Claim that you will try to win]
    [Mislead him]

• The Voting is closed!

Drent is going to claim that he will try to win the melee

Ilish is going to refuse to help Wildor Goodbrook

Both of these choices have a certain risk to them. Drent will tell Malcolm something that is essentially a lie, even if not an entirely unbelievable one. I mean, as much as his chances are terrible compared to some of the participants, he can always at least try to win. Ilish meanwhile might make it very clear that she has no interest in helping Wildor, but that will obviously anger him to a degree and it remains to be seen what kind of an outcome this will lead to.

The next part will be out today. I am currently writing a Kyra part and it is shaping up to be a full part in length. I am not entirely sure and with the extended length limit I might decide to add another PoV regardless, but that seems a bit less likely at the moment. Last time we saw Kyra, she was present at the most joyful occasion Harrenhal had since that one time where Torvin and Garthon tried to kill Harren Hoare, namely the wedding of Harmund Hoare and Elaena Mallister. Absolutely nobody but Harren and Arrec are happy about this, least of them the newlyweds. Eventually, a very disgruntled and somewhat drunken Harmund began dragging Elaena away, though before leaving the hall, he told Kyra he wished to have a word with her outside. Harrick severely adviced her against this, as he is concerned for her safety when alone with a drunken and angry Harmund, but Kyra eventually decided that it would be too risky not to go and risk his wrath.

• edited March 2018

Kyra

Kyra slowly shook her head, the frown on her face matching Harrick's expression. “He is in a foul mood”, she confirmed. “Which makes it dangerous to deny him this” Harrick tensed up. “It is dangerous to go with him”, he hissed, glancing after his brother, who was walking out of the Great Hall. “You know what he is”

She gave him a soft smile, briefly placing a hand on his. “You are worried for me”, she stated, her voice slightly teasing and Harrick sighed. “I have good reason to be”, he told her and his stern gaze softened ever so slightly. “Don't go...” His voice was almost a plea, but she shook her head. In a way, it moved her to see him like this, so worried, but at the same time, she felt almost insulted. She was twice the warrior Harmund was and no matter what, she wouldn't let herself be pushed around by the Hoare princeling. Either of them.

“You need any backup?”, Gravven interjected, raising an eyebrow at her decision. Kyra shook her head, smiling at him as well. “You know better than to be concerned for me”, she told him and the raider flashed her a quick grin. “Oh, I know you plenty well, Kraken”, he spoke. “So it's him I'm concerned for. You remember what happened to the last Greyjoy who beat a Hoare to near death?”

Harrick and Kyra both frowned as they remembered. At least Kyra remembered, for Harrick hadn't been there that day. Maybe he could have prevented the worst. But she remembered, the rain, the wind, the wet stones of Pyke, the knife in Harndon's hand, trembling almost as much as she did. Both of them had been young and Kyra, even back then fearless and laughing at the face of death, remembered the hot tears that mixed with the rain on her cheeks, as the prince forced her to climb, climb up the wet walls of Pyke, to break her neck to his own deranged amusement. And if she would have given in, that would have happened. If not for Damon...

She remembered how three men were necessary to drag Damon off him that day, how the Maesters of Pyke and Orkmont needed a full week to confirm that Harndon would survive. She remembered how her father bargained and bargained to just barely save Damon's life and she remembered the last look her brother had given to her as they banished him. It wouldn't last. Harndon's wounds had healed eventually, Damon had returned. The memory remained. The climb that could have been, the fall that he saved her from.

Of course, she knew Harrick remembered a different story. The only brother he cared for, the only brother that cared for him, almost beaten to death by Damon. He had reason to hate her brother, just as she had reason to hate his, all of his. And yet, he did not hate her. If it wouldn't have been for the grim, unneeded reminder of what happened between their houses, Kyra would have smiled at the unlikely irony of their union.

“I remember quite well”, she pressed through her teeth, not moving her gaze away from Harrick's calm, dark eyes. Finally, the prince sighed. “He has a point there”, he spoke. “Harmund wouldn't want me out there with you, but take at least Gravven”

The Drumm raised an eyebrow, followed by a chuckle. “Never thought I'd ever be backed by a Hoare”, he spoke and his smirk grew more teasing. “Looks like this one really likes you, cap” His smirk faded the moment Harrick harshly grabbed his shoulder. “Keep an eye on her, but do it in silence”, he growled and Gravven shrugged. “Whatever, the captain decides”, he simply stated.

Kyra rolled her eyes at the two. At this point, they and Damon were probably the three men in this castle that meant the most to her. Gravven, her second-in-command, her friend and in a way, the only one that understood her, the only one that had seen her in battle. And Harrick... probably a bit more than a simple friend. His concern was as real as it was touching and as infuriating as it was confusing.

“Fine”, she sighed. “But you stay back and let me find out what he wants first” She glanced at Harrick and though she tried to put on a stern face, she quickly broke into a slight smirk. “And you don't look at me like that”, she warned him. “I'm not one of your Greenlander ladies needing your protection”

He nodded. “But neither is Harmund one of your Northerner farmhands, too scared to even just look at you the wrong way”, he reminded her and she grimaced. “Point taken”, she admitted. “You happy now?” Harrick flashed her a smile, before he nodded. “At least slightly relieved”, he spoke. “I still would have preferred you to remain by my side though”

Again Kyra rolled her eyes, though she softly jabbed her elbow into his sides. “The way I see it, you're still the only man looking even halfway decent in this entire castle”, she replied. “So don't expect me to leave your side anytime soon”

To this, Gravven put a hand onto his chest. “Ouch!”, he protested. “Cap, my poor feelings! Just as I thought we had a moment” Kyra flashed him a grin, before she glanced at Harrick. The prince was looking at her with this odd concern, yet his smile was confident, as he nodded. “Take care then, Captain Greyjoy”, he spoke, kissing her hand before letting go. She gave him a wink, as she turned around, Gravven following her without another order.

As they walked through the hall, she looked around, noticing Alerah Blacktyde now dancing closer to Whalen Wynch, while Velmont Redloon sat in a corner, a makeshift bandage wrapped around the stump of the finger he had lost against Gravven. Elsewhere, Dorran Blacktyde drank with Quellon Codd and Durren Stallhart. And all around, feasting Ironborn. She almost felt pity for the poor thralls who were supposed to clean up the mess of gnawed bones, leftover soup, spilled ale and the occasional puddle of blood they left and would leave on the ground.

“What a beautiful mess this wedding is”, Gravven remarked. “My pity only for the bride” Kyra frowned, as she thought of this crying girl Harmund had dragged with him. “That's her father's fault”, she growled and Gravven gave her a nod. “Aye, a man as useless as any of these lordly types”, he agreed. “Probably worse even”

Both took a moment to breathe as they left the pressing heat of the Great Hall, though Kyra's heart skipped a beat as she spotted Harmund Hoare in the shadows, glaring at her. Next to him, pale and shivering, not only due to the cold, stood Elaena, the new Princess Hoare. As soon as they locked eyes, Harmund approached her, Elaena following silently and always a good distance away from her husband.

“Greyjoy”, the prince growled and Kyra saluted, not with as much passion as she'd do for his father or his brother. Then, his glare fell onto Gravven and he narrowed his dark eyes. “You were supposed to come alone”, he stated coldly. “Are you truly that afraid of me?”

Kyra did not reply, but Gravven had always been the more belligerent. “Nah, I had to force it”, he revealed. “But as long as you behave, you can consider me nothing but a silent watcher” Harmund raised an eyebrow, his mouth forming a cruel smirk. “I wonder what Greyjoy did to deserve such loyalty”, he spoke sharply. “If only you would have shown the same protectiveness to your brother”

She knew he had crossed a line there and instantly, she held her hand out, placing it on Gravven's chest without breaking eye contact with Harmund and preventing the raider from charging at the prince. She felt Gravven trembling, his breaths becoming faster and he let out a short, bloodthirsty chuckle. “Say that again to my face, Hoare”, he growled.

And as always, Harmund wasn't making things any better. Instead of reacting calm as he should, he acted as he always did, his smirk widening. “I mean, maybe if you would have protected your brother the same way, poor Dallin wouldn't have ended up a cripple”, he stated and shrugged callously.

Kyra's fingers dug into Gravven's chest, stopping him dead in his tracks and as she glanced over her shoulder, she noticed the look of fury in his eyes. She threw him an icy, sharp glare. “Gravven, this is not the time”, she hissed and for a moment, he looked at her, enough to calm down slightly, enough to restrain himself. He took a deep breath, before he stepped back.

Satisfied, Harmund tilted his head, as Kyra crossed her arms. “You wanted something”, she said. “Or did you just want to mock my best raider?” To this, Harmund chuckled, as Gravven growled behind her. “Not at all, Greyjoy”, he spoke. “That's why I told you to come alone” His amusement faded instantly. “Because I don't want this to make the round among the people here”

“Sharing embarrassing secrets?”, Kyra asked, as Harmund glared at her, then at Gravven. “It's about her”, he hissed, dragging Elaena forward. The girl suppressed a scream, though the slight panic on her face made it clear how uncomfortable she was being that close to Harmund.

“That is an embarrassing secret”, Kyra agreed, though the smile she gave Elaena was more friendly, while Harmund frowned. “A child bride”, the prince complained. “Out of all the things my father could have done to me, I never thought it'd be that” He shook his head. “But she is precisely the problem”

Kyra tensed up, noticing how Elaena's fear turned to confusion. “If you want us to kill her, do it yourself”, Gravven growled from behind and Harmund shook his head in anger. “My father expects me to give him a grandson with this one”, he explained, to which Kyra raised an eyebrow, noticing how even the mere mention caused Elaena to tremble. “And that is a problem?”, she asked.

“Fuck yeah it is!”, Harmund spat. He glared at his young wife. “I alone choose whom I fuck. And she...”, he pointed at Elaena. “She is a child” Kyra's look of disbelief did not weaken. “You know, I am still surprised that is where you draw the line”, she stated and Harmund rolled his eyes. “I draw the line wherever the fuck I want”, he replied. “I don't fuck what I don't want to fuck” Once more he glanced at his wife, nothing but disgust on his face. “And there's nothing about her. She looks like a child”, he stated coldly. “Ask me again in two years, or maybe three and we'll see, but now? She's nothing but disgusting”

The look on Elaena's face ranged somewhere between hopeful and utterly crushed, relief at the immediate fate she was spared and horror at the realization that she hadn't escaped it for good. Kyra however, as relieved as she was not to have to think about this child being raped anytime soon, grew a bit more confused. “Gotta say, for someone like you, this is almost decent”, she stated. “You want me to be impressed now?”

She had expected Harmund's reaction and as such, she grabbed his forearm, preventing the back of his hand to smash against her cheek. “And there you are again”, she said coldly, while they both glared at each other. Then, she let go of his arm and he slowly lowered it again. “Why have you called for me?”, she asked, her tone demanding.

Harmund sighed, as he looked from her to his new wife. “I told you I have no intention of fucking her anytime soon”, he spoke. “But father won't like that. I couldn't care less about it, if he wants this child to be fucked, he can bloody do it himself” He sighed. “But... he won't do that either. He wants this alliance, but I'm the one who shall pay for it”

Kyra gulped, suppressing the comment she would have almost spat out. He was in a foul mood and provoking him any further, it was something not even she dared. “So I will lie to him. I'll tell him we did it”, he continued and gave his wife a sharp glare, enough to make Elaena cower in fear. “And if you tell anyone the truth, I'll show you why your kind fears me”

Instantly, the girl looked at the ground to his feet in horror. “I won't”, she promised with a weak voice. “Please, I won't” Harmund nodded. “You better won't”, he snarled, before he looked at Kyra. “And you... what I need from you is protection. I don't know what my father will do should he even suspect the truth. I'll deny him this much and for that, I demand two of your guards to stay with her at all times”

“You demand”, Kyra stated flatly and Harmund nodded. “You demand that I lie to my king?” Once more, Harmund nodded nonchalantly. “Always keep in mind, Greyjoy, he won't remain your king forever. If you value your position, your life even, you don't want to be my enemy”, he growled. “Two of your most trusted, they'll stay with her until I deem her ready”

That... actually was an argument. Truth be told, Kyra was more than inclined to do it in either way, if not for her own safety, then at least for the Mallister girl. But Harmund would be her king one day. She had nothing but respect for his father, but she had no illusions. If it wouldn't be old age, then maybe the next blade, the next arrow, the next Torvin, the next Garthon.

It was in this moment that briefly, a horn sounded from the wall, just once and as Kyra tensed up, the gates were opened. Harmund instantly looked at the opening and they all slightly relaxed as only a single man rode through it, weakly sitting in the saddle. Two of the guards approached him from the side, as he nearly sunk off the animal.

“No fucking way...”, Harmund mumbled and then, the unexpected expression of a genuine smile flashed across his bearded face. “No fucking way!” With this, he approached the man, who had been helped to the ground by the guards. Kyra took a deep breath, she recognized him. “Oh no...”, she whispered, before she followed the crown prince, not even turning around to check if Gravven or Elaena were following. Heavy bootsteps indicated that at least the former was not going to miss out on this though. Just one rider...

“Rell!”, Harmund yelled. “Get over here, you son of a bitch!” He spread his arms, as Rell Vessels smiled weakly. He wasn't looking good, dirty, bloody, exhausted. And alone, most importantly, he was all alone, out of the hundreds that had left with him.

“My prince...”, he said and his chuckle turned into coughing. “They told me I made it just in time for your wedding...” Harmund rolled his eyes, before he looked at Elaena, who stood a bit in the distance. “Yeah, fuck you too”, he hissed. “They forced a fucking child on me” He shook his head. “Too young for me. I'd leave her for you, but Father would take your balls for that”

Rell raised an eyebrow. “Never thought I'd see the day. Is she any good?”, he asked and Harmund shrugged. “Probably as useless as her father”, he spoke, loudly and in front of the stone-faced Mallister girl. Once more, he patted his friend onto the back. “But how about you? We thought you dead, for fucks sake!”

“Almost would have died”, Rell admitted. “Gave me a nasty wound. They cut down most of them. Torvin Breaker is dead and Cleaver Clint Volmark. Bullister didn't make it, neither did Breaker's brother” As soon as he spoke this, Kyra froze. “Garthon is dead?”, she asked and she only barely noticed the gleeful smirk on Harmund's face, as well as the absence of such an expression on Rell's.

“I'm sorry”, Vessels told her, but Harmund merely chuckled. “If he wouldn't be a sissy prick, I'd really feel sorry for Harrick now”, he replied. “Head over heels for you, but I doubt you'd look that way if he were to die. Doubt anyone would mourn him” In notably higher spirits at the sight of her cold, fake mask of calmness and the slight trembling of her fists, he reached for Rell's upper arm. “You though, you need some ale! Probably a wench or two, guess it's been a while for you”, he proclaimed loudly, as Rell managed a weak grin, followed by a nod. “I shall leave now though, as long as Greyjoy can still hold back the tears”

Under her vicious glare, the crown prince approached her. As he leant in, she had to resist the urge to gut him with the knife dangling from her belt. One hand clenched around the hilt and she was tempted as she smelled the ale in his breath and spotted the rotten look in his eye. “I always knew weakness would suit you”, he whispered into her ear. “And remember my demand. Don't fail me, you understand?”

Without bothering to wait for a reply, he turned to walk over the courtyard. Taking a deep breath, Elaena finally mustered the courage to speak. “And... and what is with me?”, she asked, her voice shocked at herself. Harmund stopped, glaring over his shoulder with a dangerous glare in his gaze. “I thought you are glad to be spared for today”, he told her. “So go, be glad. Your room, I don't care” And with this, he was gone.

Kyra kept only a bit of attention onto Elaena, before she turned back to Rell. The last surviving of Torvin's raiders stood there, seeing the look in her eyes and he let out a tired sigh. “I suppose that cannot wait?”, he asked and she pressed her lips together in frustration. “Garthon”, she demanded and he rolled his eyes. “Both Breaker brothers have died”, he spoke.

A look of pain appeared on her face. “How?”, she asked and he shrugged. “Do I look like I know?”, he asked. “I was out cold for most of the fight. Survived because they mistook me for a dead one. All I know is that I am the only survivor” He sighed. “But it was a mess. There were Stormlanders and soldiers from the Rock and just as we thought we had it, cavalry arrived”, he continued to explain. “Their leader let me go. A token of his good will, or so he said”

“You don't know how he died?”, she asked. “Have you seen the corpse?” The smirk on Rell's face was nothing like Harmund's, as much alike as she had thought them to be in the past. But she knew Harmund better by now, knew there was no one quite like him. Rell's smirk was forced, an illusion of cruelty. “Yeah”, he revealed. “Real mess. Someone bashed his head in, but I still recognized that prick” He tilted his head. “Can I go now? Harmund said something about ale and whores and by the Drowned God, I need plenty of both before I talk to the king”

Her mind racing wildly with thoughts, she took a step aside, nodding slightly while staring into the nothing. “Great, if you got further questions, feel free to ask me never”, Rell spoke, as he walked past her, exchanging a distanced nod with Gravven. Kyra remained, noticing that Elaena had gone as well.

“Well, what a piece of shit”, Gravven growled. “Though for that man, I guess not raping the Mallister girl is almost decent” Instantly, Kyra shook her head. “There is nothing decent about him”, she replied, her voice clearly stressed and she knew she was unable to fully hide it.

Gravven raised an eyebrow, giving her a smile. “You won't cry now, will you?”, he said. In return, Kyra did what she did the best. She laughed, blinking rapidly in the process and shaking her head in annoyance. “Of course not”, she hissed. “You should know me better than that”

“Aye, I know you”, Gravven confirmed. “That's why I know what you hoped for. Against all odds, you hoped that this weak-ass traitor pansy Breaker would be the one to come back here. Not sure why you are so crushed by this, if this is some of these opposites attract kind of bullcrap, but you had the hope, eh?” Almost gently, he placed an arm around her shoulder and she rolled her eyes, though accepting the gesture of comfort regardless. Yes, she was crushed, in a way. She had known for a while now, but Gravven was right, she had remained hopeful.

“Say, cap, I need your opinion on something”, the man spoke up again and she looked at him curiously. “If Harmund could do it, do you think he'd suck his own cock?” Kyra raised an eyebrow and despite the way she felt, this odd mixture of frustration and disappointment, she let out a genuine chuckle, followed by a smile. Gravven lit up at the sight. “There she is!”, he exclaimed.

“You're unbelievable”, Kyra replied and he gave her a wink. “Unbelievably charming”, he claimed and she shook her head. “Just fucking unbelievable”, she insisted and Gravven's expression grew softer. “You know Breaker isn't coming back”, he spoke and she sighed, nodding at his remark. “What are you going to do now?”

She shrugged. “I have mourned for him already”, she told him. “Was probably the only one that did. Felt like the right thing to do. Now... knowing that he died, it's... I don't know. It feels weird” She let out a yawn, the stress of the day finally having caught up with her. The talk with Harmund and Rell's revelation, they had been gruelling and admittedly, she was exhausted, physically, but especially mentally.

“Nah, I mean, what are you going to do now?”, Gravven repeated his question. “As in, right now” Kyra glanced at the Great Hall and he grinned at her. “Yeah, that is what I'm talking about”, he said, pulling her closer, almost into a hug. “You're distraught and you're tired and I know, going to your room is tempting right now, but let me tell you, that is precisely the wrong thing to do”

Kyra rolled her eyes. “Somehow you almost know what to do, huh?”, she spoke and Gravven nodded. “Or is it only the alcohol speaking?” This time, the raider shrugged. “A mixture of both, I would say”, he admitted. “What I mean is, I am your friend, Kraken. Lots of people in there are your friends. You didn't have the best of days, to put it lightly, so what do you say, you come with me, we go into the Great Hall and we end this on a somewhat better note?”

[Go with Gravven] [Go to your room]

• edited March 2018

[Go with Gravven] Could I really pick anything else other than this? hehe. Gravven is such a champ, the dude always has those right remarks at precisely the right time, I just love it... though I imagine the alcohol already did a number on him by now xD. Now when it comes to the choice, I feel like going to have fun with Gravven and the others would definitely be a good thing for her, especially now that she's feeling down thinking Garthon is dead. She's going to go after the Sons of the Trident shortly, might as well have some good time before all that mess, as I believe she won't have much time to relax going forward. Besides, I'm really looking forward for some interaction between Gravven, Kyra, and Durren, since he'll still be in the Hall drinking no doubt.

Kyra Kyra slowly shook her head, the frown on her face matching Harrick's expression. “He is in a foul mood”, she confirmed. “Which makes

• [Go with Gravven] Let's have some fun, eh?

So, Harmund wants a couple of Kyra's men to keep an eye on Elaena? Seems... surprisingly reasonable =) With how concerned Harrick was, for a moment I truly feared we had made a terrible mistake going to Harmund. That said, he is still a piece of shit, and I would've thoroughly enjoyed Gravven beating the shit out of him, despite the consequences :D And looks like Rell is keeping his word to Garthon, good... even if it's sad that Kyra certainly considers him dead now :/

• [Go with Gravven]

Kyra Kyra slowly shook her head, the frown on her face matching Harrick's expression. “He is in a foul mood”, she confirmed. “Which makes

• [Go with Gravven]

• [Go with Gravven] Don't really see a downside unless there's Hoares involved.

So just a minor criticism I want to get out of the way. I felt that the very first bit of this part dragged on for a little too long. The memory was fine it's just that afterwards the banter just went on for too long for me. It felt like everytime I thought Kyra was about to leave that Harrick would say something and then Kyra would say something back over and over. Just a minor criticism, I do think this was a good part.

Man, Kyra's parts really leave a bitter taste in my mouth every single part. I hate these people! :D Oddly enough despite me knowing that Garthon's not dead, news of his death arriving was still really upsetting. I suppose it's because we're reading from Kyra's perspective, or maybe it's Kyra thinking that Garthon is dead when he's not is what's upsetting to me.

I'm pleased that Rell has returned safely. Would you mind giving a brief reminder of what happened between Garthon and Rell? I remember that Garthon saved him but I don't remember much of what happened afterwards.

• edited March 2018

[Go with Gravven] Let's drown the sorrow!

RT:
    1) We are back at Harrenhall!During the best wedding of all the fic!
    2) Finally we discover what exactly happened between Kyra and Harndon (the reason of Damon exile)
    3) Harrick really like Kyra eh?
    4) Harmond really know how ask favors eh?
    5) Today we learn something more about Gravven aka that he has a little crippled brother!
    6) The wedding celebrations continue!
    7) Rell is finally return at home! I'm curious to read his meeting with the King where he will probably deliver the triumvirate message and,of course, if his father will decide to still be part of Damon little revolution

• Could I really pick anything else other than this? hehe. Gravven is such a champ, the dude always has those right remarks at precisely the right time, I just love it... though I imagine the alcohol already did a number on him by now xD.

Yeah, gotta admit I expected you to choose this :D Glad you continue to enjoy Gravven, I admittedly had a lot of fun writing him here as well, I like writing his blunt straightforwardness and the contrast between his interactions with Harmund (mostly influenced by severe personal disgust he has for the prince) and his genuine friendship with Kyra. You are right though, he has drunken a lot and it influenced his behaviour a bit here, you probably noticed he is more outspoken than usual (or even more outspoken), which is the consequence of getting into several drinking contests at once. He won them all, but he is probably going to end this evening completely wasted, which is kind of his goal.

Now when it comes to the choice, I feel like going to have fun with Gravven and the others would definitely be a good thing for her, especially now that she's feeling down thinking Garthon is dead. She's going to go after the Sons of the Trident shortly, might as well have some good time before all that mess, as I believe she won't have much time to relax going forward. Besides, I'm really looking forward for some interaction between Gravven, Kyra, and Durren, since he'll still be in the Hall drinking no doubt.

Hm, here I gotta confirm, Kyra's next part will mostly focus on the next morning, the day she and Gravven will leave to deal with this small group of Sons of the Trident. This choice however will severely influence how she starts the morning and how her mood will be. Obviously, it'll mean spending more time with Gravven, even if most of it will probably be off-screen, but I might decide to show a bit of it. Actually I might indeed, just writing this has given me some bit of inspiration :)

[Go with Gravven] Could I really pick anything else other than this? hehe. Gravven is such a champ, the dude always has those right remarks

• So, Harmund wants a couple of Kyra's men to keep an eye on Elaena? Seems... surprisingly reasonable =) With how concerned Harrick was, for a moment I truly feared we had made a terrible mistake going to Harmund. That said, he is still a piece of shit, and I would've thoroughly enjoyed Gravven beating the shit out of him, despite the consequences :D

It is surprisingly reasonable, but Harmund is purely looking out for himself here. He refuses to spend the night with her, because it'd mean raping a child. Of course, Harmund being Harmund, he doesn't do it because he considers rape to be wrong in any way, he just isn't attracted to children and he refuses to be forced into this. Even serial rapist pieces of shit can have standards, though it does take a special kind of messed up to still look like a complete bastard while actually refusing to go through with this, as I am certain he did not come off as sympathetic here :D Gravven was really close to just beating the shit out of Harmund and he would have actually succeeded at it as well, because while Harmund should not be underestimated, his main targets are the weak and defenseless, while Gravven during any raid goes out of his way to fight against those that want to fight him, the ones capable of fighting back and while Harmund gets his thrills out of dominating people, Gravven likely gets the same thrill out of overcoming worthy opponents. He's still around and kicking, means he's been better than any man he ever fought against.

And looks like Rell is keeping his word to Garthon, good... even if it's sad that Kyra certainly considers him dead now :/

Aye, Rell is a man of his word, which has good and bad consequences. I mean, Kyra considering him dead for sure is one of the negative consequences, but given that Gravven was around and Rell doesn't know him well enough to know if he's even trustworthy, it is probably a good thing he did not spill the beans here. Even Kyra could let it accidentally slip to a person she really doesn't want this to know, such as Harrick or Damon, so as bad as this is for her personally, it might actually be a good thing for Garthon on a pragmatic level.

[Go with Gravven] Let's have some fun, eh? So, Harmund wants a couple of Kyra's men to keep an eye on Elaena? Seems... surprisingly reaso

• Don't really see a downside unless there's Hoares involved.

Well, there is probably Hoares involved. 4 out of 5 Hoares in Harrenhal are still in the Great Hall and going back means potentially having to deal with them.

So just a minor criticism I want to get out of the way. I felt that the very first bit of this part dragged on for a little too long. The memory was fine it's just that afterwards the banter just went on for too long for me. It felt like everytime I thought Kyra was about to leave that Harrick would say something and then Kyra would say something back over and over. Just a minor criticism, I do think this was a good part.

Alright, point taken, I can see what you mean. The in-story reason for this is that Harrick really did not want to let her go. He knows his brother probably better than anyone else and he fully considers Harmund capable of just about anything. This includes assaulting the captain of the guard whom he has a known dislike for, out of drunken anger over an unwanted wedding, or out of jealousy because she chose to be with Harrick instead. So, he tried to convince her to stay, for her own safety, but eventually gave in after she convinced him.

Man, Kyra's parts really leave a bitter taste in my mouth every single part. I hate these people! :D Oddly enough despite me knowing that Garthon's not dead, news of his death arriving was still really upsetting. I suppose it's because we're reading from Kyra's perspective, or maybe it's Kyra thinking that Garthon is dead when he's not is what's upsetting to me.

Yeah, I was hoping to make this scene a bit upsetting, because that is precisely what Kyra feels. She already suspected that Garthon is dead, but getting full confirmation about this is giving her a strange feeling. We saw the last tiny bits of hope crushed here. And well, I can definitely understand these parts leaving a bit of a bitter taste with you :D Understandable and not entirely unintended, given that this part in particular prominently involved one of the single worst people in Westeros. While Harrick and Gravven are fundamentally far better people, I know you at least have a personal reason to dislike Harrick and then there's a couple of other characters who should usually be avoided, but whom Kyra, in her function as the captain of the guards and a Greyjoy, naturally must interact with on a regular basis.

[Go with Gravven] Don't really see a downside unless there's Hoares involved. So just a minor criticism I want to get out of the way. I f

• Yeah, I'm sure that you can debate that my dislike of Harrick is a bit unfair, which probably isn't entirely inaccurate. I'm just really not a fan of his relationship with Kyra.

I was wondering if you'd seen my latest PM? I ask because I'm not sure if you missed it or just didn't have anything to say in reply. It's totally fine if you're just not interested in the discussion. I just wanted to make sure.

Don't really see a downside unless there's Hoares involved. Well, there is probably Hoares involved. 4 out of 5 Hoares in Harrenhal

• 1) We are back at Harrenhall!During the best wedding of all the fic!

Ironically, considering it is the only wedding we have ever seen in the story so far, it technically even counts as the best of them. That sounds beyond wrong, as much as it true and I feel I kind of have to restore the balance by showing a more joyful wedding as soon as possible.

2) Finally we discover what exactly happened between Kyra and Harndon (the reason of Damon exile)

Yeah, that was something I at best only hinted at before, but I can fully spell it out here again because it is not meant to be a secret for any longer. The Hoare family once visited Pyke (mainly Harren, Harmund and Harndon) and a terrible storm had raged on the night before. Harndon actually spent time with Kyra back then, because they are in a similar age and they went outside, where Kyra showed him the surroundings of the castle. Harndon however, probably not even realizing what is wrong about such a request, wanted for Kyra to show him how to climb. Since the stones were still wet from the previous storm, she refused and Harndon grew angry, because he legitimately did not understand why she'd refuse to do this. He ended up pulling out a knife and ordering her to climb under the threat of violence and this was before Kyra turned into the hardened fighter you know today. She obeyed, but after the first couple feet, during which she nearly slipped and fell, Damon arrived, quickly realizing what happened. Several men were necessary to pull him off Harndon and the prince nearly died, an experience that left him traumatized and probably even more messed up than before, as well as giving him a fear of Damon and Kyra. Damon was almost executed, but his father managed to change this and he was instead banished for a decade.

3) Harrick really like Kyra eh?

Aye, he does. There's plenty of things he actually plainly admires about Kyra even, she is completely unlike the kind of woman that usual seeks to be close to him. Things are more complicated for Kyra, if only because she actually never had any sort of a serious relationship before. Harrick showing interest in her that goes beyond physical attraction is leaving her a bit confused. Not necessarily disapproving, but confused nonetheless.

4) Harmond really know how ask favors eh?

Aye, he does. Or well, he knows how to threaten people enough to follow his orders. Bad thing is, he has more than enough influence to get through with this approach with every single person in the kingdom safe for Harren himself and being unable to control him is one huge reason why he hates his father so much.

5) Today we learn something more about Gravven aka that he has a little crippled brother!

Oh yes, Gravven actually has a decent backstory. He has two brothers, one older and one younger and this younger brother was crippled. We'll learn the details later on, but it is something Gravven potentially could have prevented, which is why Harmund teased him about it here.

6) The wedding celebrations continue!

The celebrations of the absolutely wonderful wedding, yeah. At least the guests are enjoying it, or finding ways to enjoy it and the celebrations will continue for the whole night, even if Kyra's chapter will mainly focus on other things.

7) Rell is finally return at home! I'm curious to read his meeting with the King where he will probably deliver the triumvirate message and,of course, if his father will decide to still be part of Damon little revolution

Hm, this is something I am not sure if I will be able to show it. As I said, I actually want to move the focus away from this evening in Kyra's storyline for Chapter 2. However, we will without a doubt see the aftermath of all this and the questions you have about this shall be answered.

[Go with Gravven] Let's drown the sorrow! RT: 1) We are back at Harrenhall!During the best wedding of all the fic! 2) Finally we discov

• Yeah, I'm sure that you can debate that my dislike of Harrick is a bit unfair, which probably isn't entirely inaccurate. I'm just really not a fan of his relationship with Kyra.

Hehe, well, nothing wrong with that. When it comes to me reading a story, I occasionally end up with very personal reasons to like or dislike a character who is objectively better or (rarely) worse than I am willing to give them credit for. My goal is to make Harrick an objectively decent person (especially for a Hoare) and anything beyond that, the readers actually liking him or not, that depends on how you personally feel about some of the stuff going on with him.

I was wondering if you'd seen my latest PM? I ask because I'm not sure if you missed it or just didn't have anything to say in reply. It's totally fine if you're just not interested in the discussion. I just wanted to make sure.

Oh, I saw it and I noticed I haven't answered yet. My apologies, I am definitely going to answer, I just thought I already had. The issue of having more PM's than I could ever comfortably answer. I'll get to it, no worries =)

I also noticed I have not answered to this part of your last comment, so I will do it here:

I'm pleased that Rell has returned safely. Would you mind giving a brief reminder of what happened between Garthon and Rell? I remember that Garthon saved him but I don't remember much of what happened afterwards.

Of course I can tell you! So, you remember that Garthon saved Rell's life during the early stages of the raid and this is important. They survived alongside Hjalgar and Tedyn Bullister. Unbeknownst to everyone though, Tedyn had been ordered by Harren not only to accompany Torvin and Garthon, but to make sure that neither will return to Harrenhal even if the raid is successful. As such, he waited for the right moment to strike and eventually clued Rell in on his plans, seeing him as a reliable ally. He did not know that Rell was looking for a way to repay Garthon for saving his life. He really did not like being indebted to him in that way. Eventually, Tedyn made his move, overpowering Christian and Hjalgar and nearly killing Garthon, but Rell intervened, shooting Tedyn from behind and killing him. Afterwards, he relieved Garthon of the duty to return to Harrenhal, especially with the knowledge that Harren wants him dead. He offered to fake Garthon's death by claiming that he and Tedyn killed each other and this is precisely the version he will tell Harren. A new life in return for Garthon saving his life earlier.

Yeah, I'm sure that you can debate that my dislike of Harrick is a bit unfair, which probably isn't entirely inaccurate. I'm just really not

• I see! So Rell does know that Garthon is indeed alive, I wasn't sure about that part. Thanks for the reminder :)

Yeah, I'm sure that you can debate that my dislike of Harrick is a bit unfair, which probably isn't entirely inaccurate. I'm just really not

• [Go with Gravven] While alcohol isn't always the answer, maybe she'll feel a bit better if she hangs out with some of the people she considers friends. It's really almost decent Harmund prefers to wait, and is a way to silently tell his father to shove it.

I'm eagerly waiting for the beginning of the clash between Hoare and Targaryen, because several minor battles were fought before the arrival at Harrenhal, and we all know the end of that story.

• It's really almost decent Harmund prefers to wait, and is a way to silently tell his father to shove it.

Yeah, Gravven is right, this is almost decent and undoubtedly the most decent thing Harmund has ever done in his life. Even that is fuelled by pure selfishness, he wants to wait because he is not the slightest bit attracted to Elaena, but it is obviously good for her and in a way, he is also doing it to rebel against his father, to make sure he won't be forced to do something he doesn't want to do.

I'm eagerly waiting for the beginning of the clash between Hoare and Targaryen, because several minor battles were fought before the arrival at Harrenhal, and we all know the end of that story.

Oh yes, this will begin pretty soon. Aegon is making the final preparations for the march against Harrenhal right now (and the other targets Visenya and Orys will march against in the meantime), discussing with his close advisors while his new allies gather their troops in Maidenpool and Duskendale and the minor lords between them are likely to submit quickly, maybe even before Aegon sets foot on Westeros again. In the meantime, Harren is already making preparations, gathering his own troops to respond to the new threat, but since his most loyal have to make it all the way from the Iron Islands, this won't go as quickly as he hopes and Aegon's smaller army is definitely a lot faster. And then there are the most powerful of the Riverlords of course, almost exclusively sitting to the west of Harrenhal and you can expect that none of them has forgotten anything the Ironborn have done in the hundred years they spent in the Riverlands. There are few houses who don't have a legitimate grudge against their king, which is a danger only Harrick even fully realizes out of all the people at court.

Edinosaur23 posted: »

[Go with Gravven] While alcohol isn't always the answer, maybe she'll feel a bit better if she hangs out with some of the people she conside

• [Go with Gravven]

Fuck, I hate Harmund. All the other Hoares are either cool or acceptably evil, but Harmund's just the worst.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2018

[Go to your room] I have a bad feeling about the Great Hall. Maybe we can learn something if Kyra goes off to her room and contemplates stuff.

“Rell!”, Harmund yelled. “GetI over here, you son of a bitch!” He spread his arms, as Rell Vessels smiled weakly. He wasn't looking good, dirty, bloody, exhausted. And alone, most importantly, he was all alone, out of the hundreds that had left with him.

I had forgotten these two were friends. At least there's some joy here.

Also, wouldn't it be great that Kyra learns Garthon isn't dead only to mortally wound him and only learn after he's dead that he wasn't actually dead but now he's dead because she made him dead dead dead.

• Yeah, that is probably true. I would say Harmund is the worst out of the current generation of Hoare's. Perhaps his sole sympathetic trait is that he didn't have much of a chance with Harren as a father, who encouraged and supported his more sadistic traits in a very misguided attempt at parenting. Harren himself is not just doing evil stuff for the sake of doing evil stuff (though he can still easily count as a villain), Harrick arguably turned out alright, while Harlan and Harndon (especially Harndon) are Harmund's most prominent victims and would have both turned out notably different if not for him. It all kinda comes back to him, I'd definitely support your statement.

DiverseGnu posted: »

[Go with Gravven] Fuck, I hate Harmund. All the other Hoares are either cool or acceptably evil, but Harmund's just the worst.

• I had forgotten these two were friends. At least there's some joy here.

Friends for a given definition of friendship. It is a rather one-sided version, as Harmund is genuinely fond of Rell. Rell however is not stupid, so he is as afraid of Harmund as any person in his situation should be. He probably likes Harmund more than the utmost majority of other people, but it is still by no means a healthy friendship.

Also, wouldn't it be great that Kyra learns Garthon isn't dead only to mortally wound him and only learn after he's dead that he wasn't actually dead but now he's dead because she made him dead dead dead.

Be careful what kind of inspiration you give me ;) But ah, it would take a true sadist to do write such a twist, I cannot think of anyone who would do such a thing >:) Truth be told though, this is not even all that unthinkable, even if it is a bit of a stretch to assume that she is eventually striking him down. They are both in really dangerous situations of their own, so the chance that one of them dies is quite realistic (Though to be fair, their survival is not less realistic either).

[Go to your room] I have a bad feeling about the Great Hall. Maybe we can learn something if Kyra goes off to her room and contemplates stuf

• [Go with Gravven]

• [Go with Gravven]

• [Go with Gravven]

• The Voting is closed!

Kyra is going to go with Gravven

Well, this wasn't too much of an important choice in terms of how the story will continue, but it will have an effect on Kyra's state of mind the next morning. Most of her next part will deal with the events of the next day, which is going to be the bulk of her chapter's storyline actually. I am greatly looking forward to write it and I hope you are going to enjoy it :)

Now, the next part... I gotta admit, I am not certain if it will be done today. I am mostly closing the voting right now so that you don't wonder where the next part is. It is currently being written, but I had a string of very busy days. Still got a few issues with my car which I have to deal with, which makes my plans for today a bit shaky. As such, I might not be able to finish my writing before heading to bed, in this case it'll be done tomorrow. However, this next part is going to be a Keat part, with a second PoV likely to be included as well. This second PoV will either be the beginning of Sadie's storyline, or the continuation of Irae's, though the more planning I put into it, the more I think that Irae might be better suited for a full-length part. We'll see, I'll decide once I am finished with Keat's PoV. But last time we saw Keat, he met the enigmatic Hishi, owner of the Thousand Shades of Flowers and aspiring power player in Oldtown. Apparently, Hishi is conspiring with another person to steal something from the Hightower, something they eventually decided to hire Keat for, as a means for him to repay the coin he still owns to various factions in the new Oldtown. Hishi was kind enough to provide him with information about where to hire a crew for this heist. Namely, he told him where to find a lock-picker named Vivielia, a former acquaintance of Keat, as well as an acrobat named Nicola, who is relatively new to Oldtown. While Keat is first going to check up on his siblings, currently in the care of Terroma's former protege Samuel Puffer, he decided to then recruit Vivielia first. Meanwhile, the storylines of Sadie and Irae will respectively show Sadie's arrival at Castamere and the start of Irae's journey to win the trust of Naela Orlatis, a Qartheen noble girl whom the mysterious Blood Witch is interested in.

• And I am doing something I don't usually do and make a shout-out in a second post, for once to put a bit more emphasis onto it, and as well to avoid a pet peeve of mine, which is posting a new part as the last post of this page :D

As said, there is a shout-out to be made. I am always excited to see a new story in the forums, especially as they have gotten a bit rare nowadays. This new story is written by @Kentucks and it is called The Walking Dead: Blood of the Covenant. As the name already clues you in, it is a story set in the Walking Dead setting, the first new Walking Dead story in a long time and written by a new user on top, which I already consider a good reason to support it. The story is about to start, which means if you join now, you have a chance to be a part of it from the very beginning. I already said it above, I am very interested in seeing this story growing and with how the Forum Games section is not exactly very active to say the least, I hope some of you decide to support Kentucks here. If you are, you should check out this link to reach the story :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.