Who here would be turned on if Eliane was pregnant at the end of this game series?

I liked 3 and 4 myself. Edit: I add that I liked 1 and 2 as well

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Turned on??
  • edited June 2009
    Fail
  • edited June 2009
    You get turned on by Video game characters having sex at some point in there lives...? Even if the scene isnt actually shown?

They have already been on their honeymoon...
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    But the intensity is ignored , if she was burdened with a child , and walking around off balanced it would be so more relevant and SEXY . It would be like yeah...look at you, you got knocked up by ThreepWOOD.

And the award for creepiest thread goes to...
  • edited June 2009
    yeap, he just beat up the apple guy ;]
  • edited June 2009
    It would be like yeah...look at you, you got knocked up by ThreepWOOD.

im confused, u wanna bang guybrush?
  • edited June 2009
    (this thread must go!)
  • edited June 2009
    Aww, how cute wouldn't it be with a little Guybrush baby? Babybrush should be the newborns name.
  • edited June 2009
    I think I can kind of understand why some men might be turned on by pregnancy. They're not looking at the dirty side of sex, as many of us would, but the more wholesome side; the fact that they're swollen with new life.

That being said I suppose that can't be true for every many into that kind of thing and it's probably more appropriate to discuss it with your wife, girlfriend or human incubator because no matter what you see in it... It is just creepy to go around and say something turns you on in forums not designated for that kind of thing, especially if it can [potentially] have negative connotations.

If it's the kind of thing that seems likely to get the response 'eww, that's sick!' from average, unsuspecting members of the public then maybe you should just keep it to yourself until a more appropriate discussion venue can be found.

[edit] sorry for the unsolicited advice. I hope you didn't take offense.
  • edited June 2009
    Doodoo, have a lot of your topics not flown in the face of the rules thus far? Perhaps reading them and abiding by them shall cause less offense/annoyance in the community on the whole.
  • edited June 2009
    From the rules..
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
  • edited June 2009
    Is this some sort of elaborate spamming thread? This thread should be closed. What's with that title ? Is is a forum error ?>
  • edited June 2009
    from the same poster that brought us the thread "Will it be rated R or X?"
    Out of curiosity how old are you doodo? You seem a little......... pent up.
  • edited June 2009
    Nope, pregnant women in general don't turn me on and especially not in video games.

That said, while I don't want to see Guybrush Jr. as a major character, not at least if he is like Anakin from Episode 1 or that kid from Home Alone, I also haven't got anything against the idea that Guybrush and Elaine start a family. After all it's something most of us do at one point or another.
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    from the same poster that brought us the thread "Will it be rated R or X?"
    Out of curiosity how old are you doodo? You seem a little......... pent up.

I am 21 years old but pent up or bodied up would be a good word for it. I am 21 years old and the only woman I ever dated was last year but she had issues, and was needy . The other woman I could have lost myself to was insecure and offered too easily and I didn't want to take advantage of her . Anyways I am 21 , a virgin and more or less an introvert. Peace, everyone, it was just a joke. I can stop , The admin had no problem with the previous thread , though my other POLITE threads show some merit. I will post better things from here on though . Sorry if I offended anyone, I can be rational, and polite and understanding....LOOK A 3 HEADED MONKEY! ....haha now forget this thread exists...
  • edited June 2009
    yeap, he just beat up the apple guy ;]

madness
  • edited June 2009
    Hmm, well that was odd.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Dude.
  • edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    Dude.
    oh lololololol
  • edited June 2009
    How has this thread not been locked yet? :confused:
  • [TTG] Yare[TTG] Yare Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009

Change this back to the original text.
  • edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    Dude.

You read my mind.
  • edited June 2009
    I think this guy's thread-starting privileges may need a vacation
  • edited June 2009
    Bless...
  • edited June 2009
    On another note, if Elaine DOES get pregnant...I'd prefer a Guybrush Jr. over a Lechuck Jr. O_O

(Or maybe not...bwahahahaha.)
  • edited June 2009
    bdougm
  • edited June 2009
    bdougm

LOL

i cant help but check this thread. its a waste of time but im intrigued for some reason
  • edited June 2009
    tmsmyth4 wrote: »
    LOL

i cant help but check this thread. its a waste of time but im intrigued for some reason

It's like watching a train wreck.
  • edited June 2009

hmmm, why do I get the feeling that something was edited here and it wasn't "I add that I liked 1 and 2 as well" ?
  • edited June 2009
    I am 21 years old but pent up or bodied up would be a good word for it. I am 21 years old and the only woman I ever dated was last year but she had issues, and was needy
    Beggers can't be choosers, son.
    The other woman I could have lost myself to...
    this screams "I'M A FORUM TROLL!!" Because you already stated that you only ever dated 1 person
    ...was insecure and offered too easily and I didn't want to take advantage of her .
    When will you young people learn that yes means YES?? On the other hand, she must have been really desperate if she "offered" herself when you weren't dating her. That or she really was as insecure as you say but she was a really close friend of yours, not actually somebody you were dating. If this was just some woman who asked if you were looking for a good time (whether she seemed insecure or not) when you passed her on some street corner then I think I have an idea what the situation might have been. Let's just say you could have got your rocks off but you'd hate yourself the next day.
  • edited June 2009
    Yes I have only dated one woman. How long have you been around ? Some women don't need to date you to ask you to have sex. Some woman will sleep with you from a bar meet.... I rather you not encourage us to break the rules, this forum is not meant for this sort of topic. Edit: Never mind you for some reason acknowledged the other side after you posted that. Peace. This thread should be a dead issue, and I can't see it being much of an interest to anyone. In short, it was a goofy idea.
  • edited June 2009
    Aahh c'mooooon! Please discuss this kind of things somewhere else, and not here!

2r74o3l.gif
  • edited June 2009
    Wow...just...wow. Maybe you should try a different kind of game to get this out of your system. GTA 4 or Conker's Bad Fur Day maybe.
  • edited June 2009
    I rather you not encourage us to break the rules, this forum is not meant for this sort of topic.

Yep, there's no reason to talk about anyone's sex life (or lack of it), but you can always edit your other posts and remove the confessions, like you did with the first post. ;)

And then we can return to topic, what if Guybrush and Elaine would have a baby. :D
  • edited June 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    I think I can kind of understand why some men might be turned on by pregnancy. They're not looking at the dirty side of sex, as many of us would, but the more wholesome side; the fact that they're swollen with new life.

That being said I suppose that can't be true for every many into that kind of thing and it's probably more appropriate to discuss it with your wife, girlfriend or human incubator because no matter what you see in it... It is just creepy to go around and say something turns you on in forums not designated for that kind of thing, especially if it can [potentially] have negative connotations.

If it's the kind of thing that seems likely to get the response 'eww, that's sick!' from average, unsuspecting members of the public then maybe you should just keep it to yourself until a more appropriate discussion venue can be found.

[edit] sorry for the unsolicited advice. I hope you didn't take offense.

I like the fact that you refer to, well lust, as "the dirty side of sex" :P made me laugh.

No offense mate, by the way!
  • edited June 2009
    A lot of ppl have their own fetishes, which I would know that every one of us out there has at least one fetish that would make us vomit in some way.

I can understand the prego fetish seein how being pregnant is a beautiful thing. However, this is the internet where ppl attack others just for the sake of feelin more secure of themselves. Even though I respect d00d0's opinion of a pregnant Elaine, I think he should be cautious of what he writes since his opinion can be flame bait for an inseecure internet bully.

I learned that the hard way on another message board where someone attacked me because I owned a picture of a Lara Croft fig. True, the messageboard was a toy related, but the person who attacked me mainy did that because he felt ashamed of collecting toys.
  • edited June 2009
    At the end of the season, Guybrush should just point at Elaine and say 'Booyah!', and then boom -- instant preggo.

Sorry to encourage this thread -- I'm done here.
  • edited June 2009
    ...this thread isn't locked as a HINT of what they're planning to do! >_>
  • edited June 2009
    Lets make this thread legit.. instead of a creepy pregnancy fetish.

What would you guys want their baby to be? A boy or a girl? what should its name be?
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Lets make this thread legit.. instead of a creepy pregnancy fetish.

What would you guys want their baby to be? A boy or a girl? what should its name be?

Chuckie, like Guybrush's brother. :D
This discussion has been closed.