Who here would be turned on if Eliane was pregnant at the end of this game series?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2009
    doom saber wrote: »
    I can understand the prego fetish seein how being pregnant is a beautiful thing. However, this is the internet where ppl attack others just for the sake of feelin more secure of themselves. Even though I respect d00d0's opinion of a pregnant Elaine, I think he should be cautious of what he writes since his opinion can be flame bait for an inseecure internet bully.

If I remember the (unedited) first post correctly, I think the reason doodo wanted to see a pregnant elaine was not because of a "prego fetish", but because that would directly imply that she and Guybrush had sex.
  • edited June 2009
    Admin...this thread is in there hands now. If any rules are broken if there is any mention of sex its left to them now. I am done in this thread. If any rules are broken from here on , it's in their hands.
  • edited June 2009
    This thread is too weird.
  • edited June 2009
    Bagge wrote: »
    If I remember the (unedited) first post correctly, I think the reason doodo wanted to see a pregnant elaine was not because of a "prego fetish", but because that would directly imply that she and Guybrush had sex.

Ummm..now that is weird seein how Threepwood and Elaine have had a honeymoon right before EMI. I thought that is what Honeymoons are for?
  • edited June 2009
    Ummm..now that is weird seein how Threepwood and Elaine have had a honeymoon right before EMI. I thought that is what Honeymoons are for?

Weird is probably the best word to describe this entire thread.
  • [TTG] Yare[TTG] Yare Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    How has this not been locked yet.
  • edited June 2009
    [TTG] Yare wrote: »
    How has this not been locked yet.
    Hey, you work here not me.
  • edited June 2009
    I guess someone at Telltale finds this thread too interesting to lock :cool: :p
  • edited June 2009
    I like the fact that you refer to, well lust, as "the dirty side of sex" :P made me laugh.

No offense mate, by the way!

He's obv lutheran.
  • edited June 2009
    A lot of ppl have their own fetishes, which I would know that every one of us out there has at least one fetish that would make us vomit in some way.
    ORLY? Why do we even bring up sexual preferences on the table is my question? It's kinda "keep it to your own, I don't wanna see or accidently read". Go all liberal on me now and you're my hero.
    I can understand the prego fetish seein how being pregnant is a beautiful thing. However, this is the internet where ppl attack others just for the sake of feelin more secure of themselves. Even though I respect d00d0's opinion of a pregnant Elaine, I think he should be cautious of what he writes since his opinion can be flame bait for an inseecure internet bully.
    Oooor ppls have read his posts, realized he's a bit twisted and so loaded he can burst anytime and dear God, someone please think of the children! It's not flame bait, it's just provocative and out of bounds for acceptable creepyness deviating from the norm.
    I learned that the hard way on another message board where someone attacked me because I owned a picture of a Lara Croft fig. True, the messageboard was a toy related, but the person who attacked me mainy did that because he felt ashamed of collecting toys.
    O M G link please? I sooo bet it wasn't "Hai gaiz! I own Lara Croft figurine!" and I soooo bet you expressed your love for her while posting a pic with some really kinky references. I also bet you tried to delete but got quoted, then running away from that forum never to return again or *possibly* biding your time, hoping they'd have forgotten if you magicly emerged to the surface a few months from now.
  • edited June 2009
    I will now commence a 'pregnant pause.'
  • edited June 2009
    I like the fact that you refer to, well lust, as "the dirty side of sex" :P made me laugh.

No offense mate, by the way!
    None taken

But I couldn't think of another way to phrase it. I tend to think of it that way, I guess I didn't mean it as dirty but some people genuinely do look at sex in a more wholesome light. I can't help but admire that.

I won't say anymore. This topic is weird.
    He's obv lutheran.
    I don't even know what Lutherans' believe. I was playing devil's advocate.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Locked.
This discussion has been closed.