Forum Nemesis

1262728293032»

Comments

• If Super Approves please. I'm a lot more busy then I thought.

papai46 posted: »

Want me to take over?

• @SuperChocolatte revive me and make warlord.

If Super Approves please. I'm a lot more busy then I thought.

• And then suddenly, Angels fall from the sky, in their arms is @papai46. He lands on the ground, and pushes InGen away. The Angels sing in rejoicement then fly back up to Heaven. And thus, @papai46 became the new warlord.

papai46 posted: »

@SuperChocolatte revive me and make warlord.

• That's not what i expected, but from now on i'll be known as Papai the never dead!

And then suddenly, Angels fall from the sky, in their arms is @papai46. He lands on the ground, and pushes InGen away. The Angels sing in rejoicement then fly back up to Heaven. And thus, @papai46 became the new warlord.

• Alt text

And then suddenly, Angels fall from the sky, in their arms is @papai46. He lands on the ground, and pushes InGen away. The Angels sing in rejoicement then fly back up to Heaven. And thus, @papai46 became the new warlord.

• Rise and shine thread, rise and shine.

• .......Are you serious.......i waited 2 months for Superchocolatte to give me an arm and i comeback to check things and just found out i lost........wow

• edited February 2015

Well, I was a Captain........... Too bad this thing died :/

Lord_EAA posted: »

.......Are you serious.......i waited 2 months for Superchocolatte to give me an arm and i comeback to check things and just found out i lost........wow

• Well atleast you did something. I got pushed around for no reason and promised something i never got :(.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well, I was a Captain........... Too bad this thing died

Sign in to comment in this discussion.