Lady Forrester Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• The big problem with that theory is how he reacts in the ending, telling her how she brought her son's death onto herself. Though maybe he could just be feeling ultra bitter about her not marrying him?

Yeah but since she is a Lady it could be common courtesies, Lord Whitehill probably has some of that. I actually think that Lord Whitehill wanted her hand in marriage but Gregor was the one who got her but he's still got feelings for her :P

• I think Lord Whitehill is afraid of her, but his boldness by openly saying "You brought this on yourselves." to her and her family might contradict that.

Mikejames posted: »

Did anyone else find it odd how passive Whitehill abruptly became around Lady Forrester? If he was intimidated by her why would he raise such a bluster in her household in the first place? It's not like he didn't expect her to be there.

• Wow. Just wow. This post is extremely offensive

Not all women ignore fitness and resort to eating copious amounts of ice cream and carbs during pregnancy. Also, I would assume that it woul

• edited January 2015

In what way? Did you completely overlook the humor and clear sarcastic tone in the post?

Are you honestly fighting for the honor of a virtual character? Have you seen Lady Forrester's lady parts? Logic. Not even once.

Alt text

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Wow. Just wow. This post is extremely offensive

• Well, neither Royland or the maester are actually part of the Lord Forresters family. They are essentially his employees, and i wouldn't expect the Lord of the house to trust them with a family secret. I would have expected him to share family secrets with his family though. At the very least with the son who will be the new lord.

Gregor didn't want him to tell Royland, does that make Royland any less trustworthy? He didn't want Gared to tell the Maester, is the Maeste

• In the way that you imply that any woman who gets bigger when pregnant must be ignoring her physical health or eating like a pig.

In what way? Did you completely overlook the humor and clear sarcastic tone in the post? Are you honestly fighting for the honor of a virtual character? Have you seen Lady Forrester's lady parts? Logic. Not even once.

• edited January 2015

You get bigger by consuming more calories than you burn. That is basic human anatomy 101. Women get pregnant, hormones change, then they compensate for the child by eating more than they usually do and gain weight as a result.

This is a reality. What is offensive about that? I get the sense that you walk through life looking for things to be offended by and/or complain about.

In the way that you imply that any woman who gets bigger when pregnant must be ignoring her physical health or eating like a pig.

• Just because you post something offensive in a 'sarcastic' tone does not mean it isn't still offensive. Whether you think it's funny or not.

You get bigger by consuming more calories than you burn. That is basic human anatomy 101. Women get pregnant, hormones change, then they com

• edited January 2015

Yeah, you just completely ignored my prior post and didn't come up with a rational argument at all. Way to backpedal.

That will be all, then. GG, almighty authority of sarcasm and all things offensive.

Alt text

Just because you post something offensive in a 'sarcastic' tone does not mean it isn't still offensive. Whether you think it's funny or not.

• What is up with Lady Forrester and her brother?Alt text
    http://prntscr.com/5q5r66

• Ramsay was referring to Cersei Lannister and her brother Jaime, who have partook in incest multiple times with each other, which is actually very important to the story.

• I don't know what you're saying but I know it's bullshit.

Kenny moment

Okay just saying that she is only human

• Duncan isn't part of the family either, despite being the castellan.

Well, neither Royland or the maester are actually part of the Lord Forresters family. They are essentially his employees, and i wouldn't exp

• Feminazis, feminazis everywhere.

Yeah, you just completely ignored my prior post and didn't come up with a rational argument at all. Way to backpedal. That will be all, then. GG, almighty authority of sarcasm and all things offensive.

• LADDDDDY FORRESTER DESTROOOOYEEEERRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkViolet posted: »

She's the best character in this game.

• LADDDDDY FORRESTER DESTROOOOYEEEERRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikejames posted: »

Did anyone else find it odd how passive Whitehill abruptly became around Lady Forrester? If he was intimidated by her why would he raise such a bluster in her household in the first place? It's not like he didn't expect her to be there.

• Ooh :D I haven't actually played twd myself but I've watched one playthrough.

I don't know what you're saying but I know it's bullshit. Kenny moment

• Yeah but since she is a Lady it could be common courtesies, Lord Whitehill probably has some of that.

I think any chance of that went out the window when he told Ethan that he wished that he had personally murdered his father thirty seconds after being introduced. Not exactly a class act.

Yeah but since she is a Lady it could be common courtesies, Lord Whitehill probably has some of that. I actually think that Lord Whitehill wanted her hand in marriage but Gregor was the one who got her but he's still got feelings for her :P

• It was meant to give Lady Forrester's introduction a more formidable presence, I just found it a bit inconsistent on Whitehill's part.

I think Lord Whitehill is afraid of her, but his boldness by openly saying "You brought this on yourselves." to her and her family might contradict that.

• But, it is stated that they are close friends and have been for some time. Duncan probably earned his trust, just as Gared did by being his squire.

Duncan isn't part of the family either, despite being the castellan.

• Duncan stinks

But, it is stated that they are close friends and have been for some time. Duncan probably earned his trust, just as Gared did by being his squire.

• If anyone here is a Sherlock fan, the woman who voices Lady Forrester is Lara Pulver, AKA Irene Adler.

• Oh, well. My mistake for trying to have a real conversation.

Duncan stinks

• OH MY GOD?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! OH MY GOD :D I AM FREAKING OUT THAT'S AMAZING

Team_Purple posted: »

If anyone here is a Sherlock fan, the woman who voices Lady Forrester is Lara Pulver, AKA Irene Adler.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Yup. Lara's fantastic. She's a total joy to work with.

HarjKS posted: »

OH MY GOD?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! OH MY GOD I AM FREAKING OUT THAT'S AMAZING

• HAHA this made me cry laughing!

Wyman Manderly manages to stay fat just fine.

• Lady Forrester ain't no queen

• Except that she somehow managed to have more of her family members die.

Ehh she's okay. Right now she just seems like a clone of Catelyn Stark just with a different name.

• I like her. Very much. But I don't really know. She seems...nifty, if it's a good way to say it. Like she's not saying everything she does or thinks.
    Maybe it's just the GOT Paranoia that infected me, but i'd keep an eye on her

• You have a point. She did send Malcolm off to Essos without consulting Ethan.

Endrik posted: »

I like her. Very much. But I don't really know. She seems...nifty, if it's a good way to say it. Like she's not saying everything she does or thinks. Maybe it's just the GOT Paranoia that infected me, but i'd keep an eye on her

• edited January 2015

That hasn't been confirmed yet but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. I also wouldn't blame since I don't get why you wouldn't want Asher with you, especially when you have the Boltons breathing down your neck with their bannerman.

HarjKS posted: »

You have a point. She did send Malcolm off to Essos without consulting Ethan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.