Hottest TWAU Characters(Round 1 Female Characters)*CLOSED*

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the newest contest brought to you by me @JamesDalton1995 and the awesome @TheZorkij who I would like to thank and give credit for helping me make the matchups. This contest will determine who you the fans think is the hottest male and female characters in the wolf among us game. This does NOT necessarily mean they are your favorite characters or you even like them. This just means that you think they are hot. I know some of you probably wanted a different contest like most hated characters or favorite comic characters or something else, but don't worry those will be coming eventually after this contest is done and decided.(if anyone wants to help with a comic book character contest, message me. I will need help because I haven't read all the comics, so I don't know all the characters. ) Anyways without further delay let's get started shall we?

Link to hottest male characters thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89636/hottest-twau-characters-round-1-male-characters

Snow White vs Nerissa

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3342454

Holly vs Aunty Greenleaf

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3342495

Faith vs Kelsey Brannigan

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3342531

Vivian vs Gwen

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3342565

Bloody Mary vs Beauty

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3342654

Comments

• Niiice.

1. Nerissa
    2. Holly
    3. Faith
    4. Vivian
    5. Beauty
  • Well, that was quick. :D

1. Snow White
    2. Holly
    3. Brannigan
    4. Vivian
    5. My love and life, Bloody Mary
  • Wow! So manybeauties to choose from!

1. Snow White Sorry Nerissa :(

2. Holly She has spunk and Greenleaf might turn me into a Frog, soooo...

3. Faith Those eyes :)

4. Gwen I like my dark skinned goddess. This was tough; Viv, you're still beautiful girl. Dat ass, though....:D

5. Bloody Mary Hands down. That's it. The things she could do to me....XD

• How could you do that to Nerissa :(

pudding_pie posted: »

Wow! So manybeauties to choose from! 1. Snow White Sorry Nerissa 2. Holly She has spunk and Greenleaf might turn me into a Frog, sooo

• edited January 2015

I think Rachel (Aunty Greenleaf) should be in this. She is cute as hell and could easily win. And before you ask, no, I am not a lolicon.
    Snow, Holly, Detective,Vivian, Bloody Mary;

• That was a tough one for me, honestly but I had to go with Snow. Nerissa has a special place with me, though. :)

armis37 posted: »

How could you do that to Nerissa

• I chose:

• Nerissa (in-game she is hotter than Snow; in-comic Snow would win hands down)
    • Holly (not a difficult choice for me)
    • Faith (this was a tough one, but Brannigan isn't as hardcore as Faith imo)
    • Vivian (Gwen looks kinda weird, plus we only see her a couple of times)
    • Bloody Mary (I like punk chicks... Beauty isn't as attractive in-game as she is in-comic imo)
    1. Snow
    2. Holly
    3. Faith
    4. Vivian
    5. Beauty
  • My man!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I chose: * Nerissa (in-game she is hotter than Snow; in-comic Snow would win hands down) * Holly (not a difficult choice for me) * Fa

• edited January 2015

Thumbs up. I voted the same.
    Also, Blood Mary love <3
    Alt text

TheZorkij posted: »

Well, that was quick. * Snow White * Holly * Brannigan * Vivian * My love and life, Bloody Mary

• edited January 2015

Nerissa!~ I think her amber hair is really pretty, and she's one of my favorite characters.:)

Holly. Her spunk and accent is really cute imo.

Faith. I for real thought she was a main character at first, so I'm still a little bitter over that. And her eyes are gorgeous.

Vivian. We didn't really see much of the other girl.:/

Beauty. She's sort of a brat, but she is very very pretty so..

• edited January 2015

Nerissa has beautiful hair, that's for sure :)

Tinni posted: »

Nerissa!~ I think her amber hair is really pretty, and she's one of my favorite characters.:) Holly. Her spunk and accent is really cute

• I second this completely!!!!

Deventh posted: »

Thumbs up. I voted the same. Also, Blood Mary love

• edited January 2015

Ooooh, this is a toughie. Kind of. Not really.

1. Snow White. Black hair, blue eyes? Yes, sir!
    2. Holly. Better than Greenleaf. And to a certain degree, I respect her. She's okay. You know, for a troll.
    3. Faith. Her eyes, man. They're cute.
    4. Gwen. She's rockin' the 'fro. No problem with that.
    5. Bloody Mary... man, gotta love this psycho bitch.
  • Snow first?

Well, that was quick. * Snow White * Holly * Brannigan * Vivian * My love and life, Bloody Mary

• Not surprising, she is a babe :D

I chose Nerissa... I love Snow to pieces, but Nerissa looks better than her in the game, to me at least :P

papai46 posted: »

Snow first?

• Let's see...

1. Snow

2. Nerissa

3. Faith

4. Bloody Mary

5. Holly because she's better looking than Greenleaf.

• WOW, you really don't find Snow's tight shirt sexy?

Not surprising, she is a babe I chose Nerissa... I love Snow to pieces, but Nerissa looks better than her in the game, to me at least :P

• ... It's not that tight dude :P

I've seen Snow in a whole host of outfits (and nude) in the comics... that shirt is not tight. snow is a bit curvier than that, trust me ;)

WOW, you really don't find Snow's tight shirt sexy?

• Love Nerissa and Snow equally Kenny???

* Fuuuuuu... Why you do this?! Fuck it, Snow. * Holly * Faith * Vivian * Bloody Mary is Love, Bloody Mary is Life.

• You're right her dress in the first comic is tighter

(and nude)

HUEHUEHUE.

... It's not that tight dude :P I've seen Snow in a whole host of outfits (and nude) in the comics... that shirt is not tight. snow is a bit curvier than that, trust me

1. Fuuuuuu... Why you do this?! Fuck it, Snow.

2. Holly

3. Faith

4. Vivian

5. Bloody Mary is Love, Bloody Mary is Life.

• edited January 2015

Well, yep. Even though I'm not really fond of her as a character (I'm so sorry, Hazza ;-;), I do admit she is pretty hot.

Edit: Oh, I see what you meant. It's not the actual list of my preferences, it's just my votes in order in which the polls are situated. Mary will always be my only #1 tho. :)

Snow first?

• Oh man, Lan Medina made babes out of Snow, Rose and Beauty in Volume 1!!!

I remember Snow's comment to Bigby about her chest during the Remembrance Day dance; something like he should be able to keep his head up even in the presence of breasts like hers, simply to prove he could be a gentleman :P

Well he's certainly discovered how good they are since then XD

You're right her dress in the first comic is tighter (and nude) HUEHUEHUE.

1. Nerissa

2. Auntie Greenleaf....someone had too.

3. Faith

4. Vivian

5. Bloody Mary

• Auntie Greenleaf....someone had too.

I'd do her lol

* Nerissa * Auntie Greenleaf....someone had too. * Faith * Vivian * Bloody Mary

• edited January 2015

Mary will always be my only #1 tho. :)

Don't I know it dude :)

My 3 TWAU babes (in order) Snow, Bloody Mary and Nerissa (there we go, now @armis37 can't be mad at me :P)

OFF-TOPIC

My 3 Fables babes (in order) Snow, Rose Red (I hate her but she is hot) and Cinderella (awesome!)

Well, yep. Even though I'm not really fond of her as a character (I'm so sorry, Hazza ;-;), I do admit she is pretty hot. Edit: Oh, I see

• Yeah boy, representing the Nerissa ;)

Mary will always be my only #1 tho. Don't I know it dude My 3 TWAU babes (in order) Snow, Bloody Mary and Nerissa (there we go,

• edited January 2015

See! I can represent both Nerissa and Bloody Mary...

Now... choosing between the two (sorry armis) It has to be Mary; I LOVE punk chicks, and while Nerissa is a babe, Mary seems like she would be more fun :D

Yeah boy, representing the Nerissa

• Alt text

See! I can represent both Nerissa and Bloody Mary... Now... choosing between the two (sorry armis) It has to be Mary; I LOVE punk chicks, and while Nerissa is a babe, Mary seems like she would be more fun

• edited January 2015

Hey! I'm working really hard over here!

I'm writing a Bloody Mary love fic for @TheZorkij AND a Nerissa love fic for you!

I can do both; I just prefer punk/goth chicks :P

1. Gwen I like my dark skinned goddess. This was tough; Viv, you're still beautiful girl. Dat ass, though....:D

2. Bloody Mary Hands down. That's it. The things she could do to me....XD

^^^This right here. XD Typical Pie.

Wow! So manybeauties to choose from! 1. Snow White Sorry Nerissa 2. Holly She has spunk and Greenleaf might turn me into a Frog, sooo

• but I had to go with Snow

Good Man!

That was a tough one for me, honestly but I had to go with Snow. Nerissa has a special place with me, though.

• I can respect your taste, but that still hurts me deeply :/

Hey! I'm working really hard over here! I'm writing a Bloody Mary love fic for @TheZorkij AND a Nerissa love fic for you! I can do both; I just prefer punk/goth chicks :P

• He sure did, lucky bastard.

Oh man, Lan Medina made babes out of Snow, Rose and Beauty in Volume 1!!! I remember Snow's comment to Bigby about her chest during the R

• Oh I hate him! I think everyone should have their own Snow White at least once in their lifetime!!

He sure did, lucky bastard.

• Hug it out?

I can respect your taste, but that still hurts me deeply

• hugging tightly

Hug it out?

• Thinks it's Nerissa and smiles

It's cool everyone! This is between bros and that makes it ok :P

hugging tightly

• We should kickstart this: Have Snow White for a night and all the money goes to Bigby.

Oh I hate him! I think everyone should have their own Snow White at least once in their lifetime!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.