Hottest TWAU Characters(Round 1 Female Characters)*CLOSED*

Comments

• Whoa dude! I wouldn't whore her out like Faith or Nerissa; I think everyone should have a consensual one-nighter with the fairest in all the land. Plus if money is involved; I ain't gonna give to her loving husband!!!

papai46 posted: »

We should kickstart this: Have Snow White for a night and all the money goes to Bigby.

• May I join the hug? Hey... just want you to know, armis, it's nothing personal when I say that I love Mary and stuff. I do also like Nerissa, and I like you too, and moreover, I can admire your devotion to your beloved mermaid. :) And I do respect Nerissa for being a worthy opponent as well, so don't let anything hurt you so deeply, man, everything I say is all friendly in nature. We're TWAU Crew, after all! :)

armis37 posted: »

hugging tightly

• You may join the hug moi droog!

Bloody Mary AND Nerissa together...

I 'shudder' at that thought :D

TheZorkij posted: »

May I join the hug? Hey... just want you to know, armis, it's nothing personal when I say that I love Mary and stuff. I do also like Nerissa

• Yeah, you're right! Having an all nighter with Snow should be a right.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Whoa dude! I wouldn't whore her out like Faith or Nerissa; I think everyone should have a consensual one-nighter with the fairest in all the land. Plus if money is involved; I ain't gonna give to her loving husband!!!

• lets TheZorkij into the hug Aww man, that's nice :) I like you too, I love all of TWAU's crew because it's not many of us, we have to keep together :) Mary is a hella great opponent, and I respect her as a fearsome character, even if I don't particularly like her :) Thanks for liking Nerissa, I admire your devotion to BM too :) May it never falter :)

May I join the hug? Hey... just want you to know, armis, it's nothing personal when I say that I love Mary and stuff. I do also like Nerissa

• Still, kick-starting a 'Night with Snow White' sounds like a great idea lol

Yeah, you're right! Having an all nighter with Snow should be a right.

1. Snowy Apples

2. Hol-Hol-Holly!

3. Faith Restored

4. Smoothskin Vivian

5. Bloody Mary Crunch

• A bit late to the party, aren't we ? xD No love for the mermaid :(

* Snowy Apples * Hol-Hol-Holly! * Faith Restored * Smoothskin Vivian * Bloody Mary Crunch

• edited January 2015

Dude; where do you come up with this!? XD

* Snowy Apples * Hol-Hol-Holly! * Faith Restored * Smoothskin Vivian * Bloody Mary Crunch

• Don't forget to vote on the male characters polls too. :3

• Bros4lyfe?

lets TheZorkij into the hug Aww man, that's nice I like you too, I love all of TWAU's crew because it's not many of us, we have to keep tog

• A respectable opponent to be sure :)

Yup, but Bloody Mary beats all.

• Hey, when will the polls end though ?

Don't forget to vote on the male characters polls too.

• Yup, but Bloody Mary beats all.

Love Nerissa and Snow equally Kenny???

• fist bump

Bros4lyfe?

• 10/10 “made me cry”- Greg Miller

• Snow....that is all...

• HazzatheMan, TheZorkij and armis37 just broke TellTale's will with the most awesome brofist that ever was!

Cue the Season 2 announcement :D

fist bump

• Hell yeah, bros 4life! brofists both of you

fist bump

• My brain.

Alt text

Dude; where do you come up with this!? XD

• sighs

I love this community :')

The bros and the dudes on here... just amazing ppl!

Hell yeah, bros 4life! brofists both of you

• I was working on something. And sorry, my main Nerissa fan, I gotta show some affection for the Snowflake!

A bit late to the party, aren't we ? xD No love for the mermaid

• I understand Alt text

I was working on something. And sorry, my main Nerissa fan, I gotta show some affection for the Snowflake!

• I gotta show some affection for the Snowflake

If this was a Fables character poll then I would agree 100%; but Nerissa is better than Snow in TWAU imo (I treat TWAU and Fables separately)

I was working on something. And sorry, my main Nerissa fan, I gotta show some affection for the Snowflake!

• "Hey Griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!"

My brain.

• I wouldn't call them apples, more like melons wink

Your list: * Snow's eyes * Snow's hair * Snow's nose * Snow's booty * Snow's apples (boobs)

• Your list:

1. Snow's eyes

2. Snow's hair

3. Snow's nose

4. Snow's booty

5. Snow's apples (boobs)

Snow....that is all...

• Now my list:

• Snow's face
    • Snow's apples ;)
    • Snow's bell bottom
    • Snow's legs
    • Snow's stomach

I'm a happy man.

Your list: * Snow's eyes * Snow's hair * Snow's nose * Snow's booty * Snow's apples (boobs)

• I (mostly) liked her Snowy attitude in TWAU, if I'm to be completely honest! (anyhow, I still adore Nerissa to the point where I would buy her the most expensive inflatable dolphin pillow if I could)

I gotta show some affection for the Snowflake If this was a Fables character poll then I would agree 100%; but Nerissa is better than Snow in TWAU imo (I treat TWAU and Fables separately)

• Wouldn't you want to try it out with her ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I (mostly) liked her Snowy attitude in TWAU, if I'm to be completely honest! (anyhow, I still adore Nerissa to the point where I would buy her the most expensive inflatable dolphin pillow if I could)

• And then watch her lay on it nude while she beckons you closer with a crooked finger and a look of desire XD

I (mostly) liked her Snowy attitude in TWAU, if I'm to be completely honest! (anyhow, I still adore Nerissa to the point where I would buy her the most expensive inflatable dolphin pillow if I could)

• Her stomach?

Now my list: * Snow's face * Snow's apples * Snow's bell bottom * Snow's legs * Snow's stomach I'm a happy man.

• Yep; smooth and pale; I'd run my hands up it...

Her stomach?

• He probably meant her apple core. (belly button)

Her stomach?

• There's some interesting.....conversations going on here XD

• Alt text

I understand

• Alt text

Wouldn't you want to try it out with her ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No...

He probably meant her apple core. (belly button)

• Wasn't just going to be a poll discussion now was it :)

There's some interesting.....conversations going on here XD

• Well, sheesh! Sorry...

No...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.