Hottest TWAU Characters(Round 2 Female Characters)**CLOSED**

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the newest contest brought to you by me @JamesDalton1995 and the awesome @TheZorkij who I would like to thank and give credit for helping me make the matchups. This contest will determine who you the fans think is the hottest male and female characters in the wolf among us game. This does NOT necessarily mean they are your favorite characters or you even like them. This just means that you think they are hot.

Update: For this round you will notice both Nerissa and Snow advanced. That is because the voting was so close so it only seemed fair to let both advance and because we needed an extra character in this round because if we didn't add a character in this round the numbers would have been uneven.

Link to hottest male characters round 2 thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89686/hottest-twau-characters-round-2-male-characters

Bloody Mary vs Holly

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3353345

Snow White vs Vivian

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3353358

Nerissa vs Faith

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3353362

Comments

• edited January 2015
    1. Bloody Mary
    2. Snow White
    3. Faith
  • Yay, a new poll ! Last one was pretty one sided on almost all matches, except one :) Glad to see both of those characters have made it :) Anyway :

1. Bloody Mary
    2. Snow White
    3. Nerissa
    1. Bloody Mary is Love, Bloody Mary is Life

2. Snow, though the comic version is hotter

3. Nerissa (although technically I'm voting for Faith too, right?)

1. Snow

2. Nerissa

3. Holly... please don't kill Zorkij!

• Nerissa, because she is hot, Snow, because she is cool lol and Holly because I feel bad for her

• Easiest decisions of my entire life!

• Bloody Mary
    • Snow White
    • Nerissa

All 3 of my TWAU babes XD

• Bloody Mary is Love, Bloody Mary is Life

Snow, though the comic version is hotter

Too true my friend... too true!

* Bloody Mary is Love, Bloody Mary is Life * Snow, though the comic version is hotter * Nerissa (although technically I'm voting for Faith too, right?)

• I can feel 1v1v1 coming :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Easiest decisions of my entire life! * Bloody Mary * Snow White * Nerissa All 3 of my TWAU babes XD

• Oh plz don't make me choose between them! :O

I can't choose!!!!!

armis37 posted: »

I can feel 1v1v1 coming

• But what if it actually HAPPENS ?!?!

Oh plz don't make me choose between them! :O I can't choose!!!!!

• Then I will swallow my pride and choose my fair Snow White...

Now I can expect to be killed by @armis37 for not choosing Nerissa and both @TheZorkij and @JamesDalton1995 for not choosing Bloody Mary!!!

But what if it actually HAPPENS ?!?!

• You know what happens when you cross The Little Mermaid. sounds of blade being sharpened

Then I will swallow my pride and choose my fair Snow White... Now I can expect to be killed by @armis37 for not choosing Nerissa and both @TheZorkij and @JamesDalton1995 for not choosing Bloody Mary!!!

• I can't believe u Hazza. ;-;

Alt text

Then I will swallow my pride and choose my fair Snow White... Now I can expect to be killed by @armis37 for not choosing Nerissa and both @TheZorkij and @JamesDalton1995 for not choosing Bloody Mary!!!

• So now I'm experiencing Bigby's dream from Ep. 4; except it's Nerissa standing in front off me with a bastard sword instead of Mary with Woody's axe :P

I'm very frightened right now...

You know what happens when you cross The Little Mermaid. sounds of blade being sharpened

• I'll make it up to both of ya's...

Extra detailed smut and more fluff for both of your stories!!!!

TheZorkij posted: »

I can't believe u Hazza. ;-;

• You don't know what nice people can do when they're mad, but you're about to find out. Muahahaha.

Hey, Zorkij, how about calling Bloody Mary here too ? This dude deserves some punishment.

So now I'm experiencing Bigby's dream from Ep. 4; except it's Nerissa standing in front off me with a bastard sword instead of Mary with Woody's axe :P I'm very frightened right now...

• Hey!

I'm writing love fics for BOTH off u bros!!!

Leave me be.

You don't know what nice people can do when they're mad, but you're about to find out. Muahahaha. Hey, Zorkij, how about calling Bloody Mary here too ? This dude deserves some punishment.

• Hmm, okay. This time only though. Remember - we're always watching :)

Hey! I'm writing love fics for BOTH off u bros!!! Leave me be.

• Hmm... alright, this will suffice. But you still hurt my feelings badly, dude. :(

I'll make it up to both of ya's... Extra detailed smut and more fluff for both of your stories!!!!

• What!?

I can't help it if I love all 3 of them equally... I just like Snow more cuz I've seen what she can be like in the comics :D

Hmm... alright, this will suffice. But you still hurt my feelings badly, dude.

• Dang it hazza!

Alt text

• Bloody Mary (Sorry, Holly.)

• Vivian

• Faith

• I'm sorry! Tell u what, I'm writing a Bloody Mary love fic for TheZorkij, do u want one as well? XD

Dang it hazza!

• Yes :'(

I'm sorry! Tell u what, I'm writing a Bloody Mary love fic for TheZorkij, do u want one as well? XD

1. Bloody Ballin'

2. Snowy Pie

3. Fishlips

• edited January 2015

Fishlips

Snowy Pie

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

* Bloody Ballin' * Snowy Pie * Fishlips

• Alt text

Fishlips Snowy Pie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited January 2015
    1. Bloody Mary (of course... "She is a troll!" -Georgie) xD
    2. Snow White (my favourite <3)
    3. Faith
  • Holly's the troll...

And Georgie says that about Lily, Holly's sister...

Salvy posted: »

* Bloody Mary (of course... "She is a troll!" -Georgie) xD * Snow White (my favourite ) * Faith

• edited January 2015

Yeah i know... I just repeated the phrase of Georgie, but referring to Holly xD

However i was only jocking... i chose Bloody Mary because I think she is more beautiful than Holly

Holly's the troll... And Georgie says that about Lily, Holly's sister...

• Bloody Mary is hot... that is all XD

Yeah i know... I just repeated the phrase of Georgie, but referring to Holly xD However i was only jocking... i chose Bloody Mary because I think she is more beautiful than Holly

• Ok i admit it!! Bloody Mary is a f*****g crazy hot girl! XD

Bloody Mary is hot... that is all XD

• IKR!!!! XD

Ok i admit it!! Bloody Mary is a f*****g crazy hot girl! XD

• edited January 2015

Who are the people voting for Holly?!!?!! I want names! How dare vote Holly over Mary!!!!!! €#€! £!*#! €! £!

• Dude it's 23-10 Mary... She's winning by more than double!

Who are the people voting for Holly?!!?!! I want names! How dare vote Holly over Mary!!!!!! €#€! £!*#! €! £!

• 24 already xD

Dude it's 23-10 Mary... She's winning by more than double!

• Not enough! :P

• How on earth can someone consider Holly to be hotter than Mary?! Boggles my mind.

• I'm with u on that one bro :P

How on earth can someone consider Holly to be hotter than Mary?! Boggles my mind.

• edited January 2015
    • Bloody Mary
    • Snow ftw
    • Nerissa
Sign in to comment in this discussion.