Miklaus posted: »

* Bloody Mary * Snow ftw * Nerissa

• Your damn right!!

armis37 posted: »

The trio of ultimate hotness

• ikr :D

The trio of ultimate hotness

• Probably won't keep these polls up much longer since we pretty much know who will win this round lol.

• Mary, Snow and Faith

• The trinity of sex appeal.

Miklaus posted: »

* Bloody Mary * Snow ftw * Nerissa

• Oh Yeah!

papai46 posted: »

The trinity of sex appeal.

• Ok so Snow and Mary are WAY ahead of Vivian and Holly; but the Nerissa/Faith vote is close...

Come on Nerissa!!

• Update: Ladies and gentlemen it looks like that Nerissa/Faith match is on UPSET ALERT!!!!

• What is upset alert ? xD

Update: Ladies and gentlemen it looks like that Nerissa/Faith match is on UPSET ALERT!!!!

• Hey Zorkij, what do you think about this intro for Bloody Mary ? Written in another thread :)

As the game starts, you're met with children giggling in the dark, calling BM. Sleepover party, just having a bit of fun. A moment of suspense when the chanting is done, and bam - BM appears behind the children. "Hello kids, wanted to see me ?" She proceeds to go into full slasher mode, but the screen goes black and we only hear screaming.

Bigby is called to a Mundy house by a Fable. Nobody knows why, Bigby is the Sheriff for Fables, not Mundies, right ? As he arrives, he finds a slaughtered family, their insides turned out, everything's a mess. Inside, in a bathroom he sees the typical BM summoning paint and all that, and there's a phrase on the mirror, written in blood - "See you around, Wolf".

I'm not a big fan of BM, but that would be pretty awesome :)

TheZorkij posted: »

Bump.

• Hey!

Who wrote this? :O

I should've come up with that :(

Hey Zorkij, what do you think about this intro for Bloody Mary ? Written in another thread As the game starts, you're met with children

• It was armis himself, that little spark of genius.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey! Who wrote this? :O I should've come up with that

• Well, assuming that she will be the main villain of Season 2, I say it would be a hell of an introduction for her! The fact of the matter is, I would want her not to necessarily be a villain, but that's another story. :P

Nice one, armis. :)

Hey Zorkij, what do you think about this intro for Bloody Mary ? Written in another thread As the game starts, you're met with children

TheZorkij posted: »

Well, assuming that she will be the main villain of Season 2, I say it would be a hell of an introduction for her! The fact of the matter is, I would want her not to necessarily be a villain, but that's another story. :P Nice one, armis.

1. Holly
    2. Snow
    3. Pretty difficult... but I'm leaning towards Faith.
  • Last bump. Vote while you can! The next round will be starting after i get home from work in about 5 and a half to 6 hours from now.

• My dreams... my fanfictions... so damn durty :P

Clemenem posted: »

Snow White is far ahead of all of them. I would do sick, disgusting, inhumane things to her

• Snow White is far ahead of all of them. I would do sick, disgusting, inhumane things to her

• What? Where? If Snow's in them I'm on it like cute on Clementine

My dreams... my fanfictions... so damn durty :P

• I have a story on FanFiction.net called The Devil Among Us. My account name is HazzatheMan.

The story is a non-canon AU set after TWAU, it combines a very graphic BigbyxSnow romance with an adventure!

If your going to read it then plz leave a review on the chapters so I know you enjoyed it :)

What? Where? If Snow's in them I'm on it like cute on Clementine

1. Bloody Mary. I liked her from the get-go and always will.
    2. Snow White. As I said in R1, I'm diggin' the black-hair-blue-eyes combo.
    3. Faith. She has adorable eyes. No offense to Nerissa... I like her, too.
  • @armis37 will kill you for this :P

Sk0urges posted: »

* Bloody Mary. I liked her from the get-go and always will. * Snow White. As I said in R1, I'm diggin' the black-hair-blue-eyes combo. * Faith. She has adorable eyes. No offense to Nerissa... I like her, too.

• Oh, don't I know it.

@armis37 will kill you for this :P

• You like Faith over Nerissa, hm ? Too bad I don't know from where you are, but you know what they say...

Alt text

* Bloody Mary. I liked her from the get-go and always will. * Snow White. As I said in R1, I'm diggin' the black-hair-blue-eyes combo. * Faith. She has adorable eyes. No offense to Nerissa... I like her, too.

1. Bloody Mary
    2. Snow White
    3. Faith
  • I'm sorry! ;_;

You like Faith over Nerissa, hm ? Too bad I don't know from where you are, but you know what they say...

• How can you break poor Nerissa's heart like that ? :(

I'm sorry! ;_;

• Look, man, it's just... just...

... you know... the eyes, man...

IT'S THE EYES!

How can you break poor Nerissa's heart like that ?

• You mean you don't like Nerissa's eyes ? HM ?

Look, man, it's just... just... ... you know... the eyes, man... IT'S THE EYES!

• Bloody Mary
    • Snow White
    • Faith
  • You really like doing this, don't you?

Snow White is far ahead of all of them. I would do sick, disgusting, inhumane things to her

1. Bloody Mary
    2. Vivian
    3. Faith
  • Holly

Vivian

Nerissa

• edited January 2015

Oh boy, I'm very hyped for the final round of females. Such 3 beauties fighting among each other... And I can't really say which is going to win... Really, no clear favorite here.

• But...

Alt text

You mean you don't like Nerissa's eyes ? HM ?

• But what ?

Alt text

But...

• Damn! Forget how pretty she is up close :D

But what ?

• Well, you're reminded now xD

Damn! Forget how pretty she is up close

Sign in to comment in this discussion.