Quick question

Right forum this time....

I was wondering what age Gared would be?

Since when a squire becomes a knight he would be 21 or around that age. Also, I wonder what the relationship between Gared, Rodrik and Asher was, were they close? Since i assume they are all around the same age.

I'm really like Gared (Don't think that's a good thing) I really want to know more about the guy and if he dies soon, there will be problems..

Comments

• I would say early 20's most likely for his age. And if he grew up in Ironrath and was a squire to Lord Gregor, I would say Rodrik and Asher were probably like brothers to him, similar to how Theon was close to Robb and Jon Snow.

I don't think Gared is gonna be one to die anytime soon. Not saying he won't die at all, just probably not soon :P

• Yeah he is probably about 20-24 or something.

• edited January 2015

Probably 16-18 Since most young knights/lords where sent into battle at that age.
    (Robb Stark is 19 in the books and John Snow is 14)

• Robb is 14 in the first book and 16 when he dies. Theon is 19 in the first book.

• Even younger! Gared has to be below 20!

Robb is 14 in the first book and 16 when he dies. Theon is 19 in the first book.

• I would say around 18-19

• 15 is my guess considering a lot of main characters in GoT are youngsters. (Joffrey, Daenerys, Robb Stark, Jon Snow etc.)

• edited January 2015

15-20. Probably not more than twenty. As many people said before, characters are a lot younger in the books. They made them older in the show probably because of the sex scenes (Daenerys was around 13 when Khal Drogo banged her).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.