Who picked Ser Royland Degore as Sentinel?

edited January 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I did

Alt text

Comments

• I did because I thought I'd be able to control him better if I kept a closer eye on him. I knew I could trust Duncan on his own.

• I played three times and i picked him twice for my sentinel.

• Raises hand

• edited January 2015

This is the time of war therefore we need the man of war! not some insubordinate bootlicker.

• I did. He seemed wise; for Duncan I have the Maestro which is a wise man.. So I need a war man. Add to that, Duncan is a bit of a "loose nerve". He has the secret of North Grove but who cares..

• edited January 2015

I did. When dealing with Boltons (and their bannermen) you have to be prepared to get violent.

• edited January 2015

I did. I took Royland because my Ethan was a good gentle person, and i dont need someone around me to constantly agree with me. I need to see the other flip of the coin. If someone just agrees with me all the time, thats not much of an advisor. I will ultimately make the decision ofcourse.
    And wartime influenced my decision also.

Ofcourse after the end of the episode stuff happened, but i took him from that standpoint.

• Yep, me too.

• I chose him because e gentle guy like ethan needed someone strong. I think that after ethan, Royland should keep his role as sentinel, and duncan become the "lord"

• I chose Royland too. I don't want a bootlicker who would bend over at any hint of trouble, I want a guy who is willing to fight

• edited January 2015

The first time I played through, I was in shock of Ser Royland and his suggesting we fight. All through the episode, he didn't seem to realize that the Forresters don't have an army anymore. I figured picking him as Sentinel would be a horrible idea, so I picked Duncan. The second time around I picked Royland and he's a total bro if you pick him. Same with Duncan. Both are just annoying if you don't pick them though.

• Yeah boyeee.

Love him. He's the bomb.

• I picked ser royland because they say a pencil is mightier then a sword but if i cut of your hands then you cant use a pencil.

• I picked Duncan in my first play through and Royland in my second, however it didn't seem to make much of a difference. Although with that said, I think it's still to early to judge as we will most likely see the consequences of our decision in later episodes as events unfold.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.