The Forum Among Us (CANCELLED)

Comments

• ok. 13 more people and we can start this fucker.

• :D well that's awesome man good luck.

zachiscool3 posted: »

ok. 13 more people and we can start this fucker.

• thanks. :D

ComingSoon posted: »

well that's awesome man good luck.

• I don't recall you being grossed out when fangirled the fuck over Jeff Hardy. :)

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Ewww fake shit

• edited January 2015

Guys stop saying this is like FOTD this is a completely different story.

Addendum: FOTD sucked.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

u suk fgt

papai46 posted: »

Guys stop saying this is like FOTD this is a completely different story. Addendum: FOTD sucked.

• edited January 2015

FOTD sucked.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

@LeeTheProfessional

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Guys stop saying this is like FOTD this is a completely different story. Addendum: FOTD sucked.

• He already knows my opinion about it.

FOTD sucked. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH @LeeTheProfessional AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• K ;_;

Jewfreeus posted: »

u suk fgt

• I am tempted, so I'll join.

Fairy tale character: Black Widow (inspired by AJ motherfucking Lee)

Personality: Cruel. So goddamn cruel. Manipulator, mind player, all that good shit. Sarcastic.

• [removed]

He already knows my opinion about it.

• Fairy tale character: Northland

Personality: Agressive , Nervous , Quite , Pensative , Distrustful. A bit cold.

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Fairy tale character: Northland Personality: Agressive , Nervous , Quite , Pensative , Distrustful. A bit cold.

• Fairytale: Deimos

Personality : The incarnation of fear itself

Btw,can i submit more than one character ?

• edgy

I am tempted, so I'll join. Fairy tale character: Black Widow (inspired by AJ motherfucking Lee) Personality: Cruel. So goddamn cruel. Manipulator, mind player, all that good shit. Sarcastic.

• He's just mad because he got killed too early without doing anything in the story because of the way people voted. lmao. B^]

FOTD sucked. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH @LeeTheProfessional AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• True, but i just say it sucks because reasons.

He's just mad because he got killed too early without doing anything in the story because of the way people voted. lmao. B^]

• Thanks! And I guess you can make 2 characters max.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Fairytale: Deimos Personality : The incarnation of fear itself Btw,can i submit more than one character ?

• Fairytale character: Cheshire Cat

Personality : Mysterious

• Thanks!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Fairytale character: Cheshire Cat Personality : Mysterious

• So guys, we have reached half of our goal. We need 9 more people.

• edited January 2015

Here's my second character then,

Fairytale: White Huntress

Personallity: She might look though but she's nice once you get to meet her, she's a monster hunter with the power to control electricity, she uses a very large katana and a mask while hunting.

Thanks! And I guess you can make 2 characters max.

• Thanks!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Here's my second character then, Fairytale: White Huntress Personallity: She might look though but she's nice once you get to meet he

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

I noticed above you mentioned you can have 2 characters....so why not lmao

Name: Panther

Personality: Amazing sense of sight, smell, and hearing. Very mysterious but positive in nature. Likes to get on people's good sides. Can be a good spy for the opposite side of whomever chooses. Takes no side, so he is not "good" nor "bad". He helps whom he pleases.

Appearance: Medium height, well built with lots of muscle definition. Has a chinstrap beard and always wears sunglasses.

glamoured: Usually wears a black undershirt with a black sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. Bald with a chinstrap beard.

Non-glamoured: Reaches a height of almost 9 feet, has a sleek black coat of fur and his head is a panther's. His long, sleek tail ends with a sharp point that can easily cut surfaces (especially human). Very high muscle definition.

• If he is sad , he can make things ice

Thanks!

• I think Pro got the accurate reason.

True, but i just say it sucks because reasons.

• 2edgy4me

Talimancer posted: »

edgy

• Thanks!

ComingSoon posted: »

I noticed above you mentioned you can have 2 characters....so why not lmao Name: Panther Personality: Amazing sense of sight, smell, a

• Also there will be quite a bit of death because I'm evil. And there will be one death I already have planned that will make ya'll hate me >:D

• Name: Damien Thorn

Personality: I'm the son of satan bitch, what else do you need to know?

• Thanks!

Name: Damien Thorn Personality: I'm the son of satan bitch, what else do you need to know?

• We need only 6 more characters, guys!

• So, do you guys wanna start early? I have a pretty good cast right now.

• OK. CHAPTER 1 COMES AT 1:30 WEST TIME.

• yes yes yes :3 this story will be great i can tell :D

OK. CHAPTER 1 COMES AT 1:30 WEST TIME.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.