The Forum Among Us (CANCELLED)

Comments

• thanks!

ComingSoon posted: »

yes yes yes this story will be great i can tell

• Fairy tale Character: Mitty

Personality: Happy , Dumb , Funny.

• Name: Lilinette (known by Fables as Sanguinem, Latin for "blood")

Class: Villain (I dunno why, but villains are just so fun to make!)

Glamour Form: A beautiful red haired girl with hazel eyes. The hair is long but she often has it into a pony tail with several bangs covering her forehead and left eye. Often wears faint black eye shadow. She often likes to wear punk style clothing. Her favourite outfit is usually with a golden pendant with a ruby, a white tank top with pink flame design, a low-cut mesh top over the tank that covers her arms and has open fingers like a glove. Buckled wristbands on the right wrist. Open fingered biker gloves. She wears denim shorts, with a belt with metal studs along it. Black thigh high socks, torn. And walks with worker boots.

Unglamoured: A chimera entity (has black fur with red streaks). It's big as Bigby's final form. Her upper body is that with a werewolf, bat wings on it's back, and the lower-body is that of a four-legged animal; a lion. It's tail is unusual, it's long like a snake but at the ends has three long, sharp spikes that curves slightly. In this form she can climb on any surface with ease, jump at great heights, and by feeding on Mundies she can heal wounds quickly. Obviously she's incredibly strong. And lastly, she can turn into a swarm of bats to travel through tight places or escape much more easily.

Personality: Cocky, has a lot of self control, cunning, loves to play games, seductive to beast type Fabels (beasts like Bigby or, well, Beast), very clever in tricking people, sadistic, can't resist the taste of Mundy flesh.

Have fun with my Lilinette. ;3

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited January 2015

Name: James

Class: Villain

Glamour Form: Tall, skinny guy. Has dark brown eyes and huge dark eyebags. His hair goes down to his ears. Wears a black torn leather jacket, stained blue jeans, and black military boots.

Unglamoured:

Chupacabra

Can sprint faster than a cheetah, can jump great lengths, teeth tear off pretty much anything, also has the ability to hide by blending in with its surroundings

Alt text

Personality: Thug-ish attitude, vulgar, likes to swear a lot, aggressive, and a good liar and manipulator.

@1506898
    Sorry for using your format, I just wanted to make my charterer detailed like yours.

• Awesome stuff.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Name: James Class: Villain Glamour Form: Tall, skinny guy. Has dark brown eyes and huge dark eyebags. His hair goes down to his ears.

• edited January 2015

THE FORUM AMONG US EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 1

The big bad jewf was walking home. He had a long day. He just wanted to go home. He walked up the stairs and past the security guard. Who was asleep. Again. He took the elevator up the the apartment. He saw Panther coming out. The elevator took him to the apartment. He got to the apartment. He took out the key and opened the door. Mr. Owl was siting there.

"Hey, Owl," Jewf mumbled.

"Hello, Mr. Jewf," Mr. Owl said. "You took your sweet time."

Then Jewf took out a cigarette and lit it. "Mm."

"So what crime were you fighting, Mr. Jewf? You look like shit."

"None of your business."

"Hmph."

"I'm gonna try to get some sleep before I get woken up again."

"Me too."

Then Jewf drifted off to sleep. He was woken by the sound of the door opening. He darted up, but something really hard, like the butt of a gun, hit him square in the face. He was almost unconscious, but not quite. He heard Mr. Owl yelling, and voices talking and laughing. He then drifted out of consciousness.

The next Morning

Jewf woke up to the phone ringing. He picked it up. It was Mr. D.

"Hi, Jewf." Deceit said.

"Hi, Deceit. What is it," Jewf said.

"There is something on the stairs. You might wanna check it out," Mr. Deceit said.

So Jewf ran out and went to the stairs. He was shocked at what he saw. He saw the decapitated head of Mr. Owl.

"Hi, Jewf," A voice appeared out of nowhere. "What's that you got there, hm? A decapitated head?" Jewf looked up, it was Raven.

"Back off, Raven. I have a job to do." Jewf said.

"I may know who did this."

That got Jewf's attention. "Who?"

"Damien's gang."

"What?"

"Well, they haven't been doing anything for a while... You do the math, wolf."

"Fuck off or I'll go over there.

Tell me what you think, guys! I know it isn't as good as FOTD, but I hope I did a good job.

• edited January 2015

R.I.P. Mr. Owl,, he only lived half an episode

I'll go over there

zachiscool3 posted: »

THE FORUM AMONG US EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 1 The big bad jewf was walking home. He had a long day. He just wanted to go home. He walked up the

• Yeah. Sorry, @Poogers555...

ps3gamer095 posted: »

R.I.P. Mr. Owl,, he only lived half an episode I'll go over there

• New part coming in 1 week!

• I'll Go over there.

RIP Mr.Owl , you were the best O - Dog

THE FORUM AMONG US EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 1 The big bad jewf was walking home. He had a long day. He just wanted to go home. He walked up the

• Mr.D

Alt text

Sorry, i had to do it

eh might as well ;D Name: Mr. Deceit (or just Mr. D). Is seen as a villain, but keeps it mysterious. Personality: mysterious, deceitfu

• xD I know I had it coming

Mr.D Sorry, i had to do it

• 1 week?! :O

Bruh

New part coming in 1 week!

• "Fuck off"

Nobody tells Jewf what to do.

• "Fuck off

• Class: Neutral-Good

Apperance (his unglamored for is a human one): Golden long heddle hair , green eyes , caucasian , 3,3 feet tall. Thin

supersagig posted: »

Fairy tale Character: Mitty Personality: Happy , Dumb , Funny.

Class: Neutral

Glamour: white short heddle hair , blue eyes , 6,1 feet tall , pale skin. Young and very thin.

Unglamour: Like the human form , but all his skin is transparent and he hasn´t got any feet. He doesn´t need to breath . If he is sad , he can make things or people ice

supersagig posted: »

Fairy tale character: Northland Personality: Agressive , Nervous , Quite , Pensative , Distrustful. A bit cold.

• Naw just kidding. New part tomorrow.

1 week?! :O Bruh

• We need a tie breaker, guys!

• edited January 2015

I'll go over there

• Fuck off

• Name: Gus 'Knight of the Swan'

Class: True Neutral

Appearance (Glamoured): Very lean, long blonde hair and shining blue eyes, wears a white cloak.

Appearance (Unglamoured): A swan.

Personality: Hot-headed, dark sense of humor, good sense of morals.

• @1506898 Sorry for using your format, I just wanted to make my charterer detailed like yours.

Not a problem. ;)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Name: James Class: Villain Glamour Form: Tall, skinny guy. Has dark brown eyes and huge dark eyebags. His hair goes down to his ears.

• Wait a second

Forum Of The Dead Episode 1 chapter 1

Bruh plz.

• Oh shit. Sorry.

papai46 posted: »

Wait a second Forum Of The Dead Episode 1 chapter 1 Bruh plz.

• edited January 2015

THE FORUM AMONG US EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 2

"Maybe I'll go. I need to investigate more. Now leave," Jewf said.

Then Raven left. Jewf searched around. He saw the open window and remembered the men inside his apartment. He saw some red stuff on the ground. Blood. There was a trail of it. He followed the trail. It went away from the entrance and into the nearby woods. It stopped at the fence. He looked around the outside of the fence for clues. All he found was a bloody piece of cloth or something. He went back to the crime scene. In that direction there were two buildings that came to mind: Damien's hideout and The pawn shop. He remembered going there. He went over there to investigate a bank robbery. $30,000,000 dollars were stolen. Damien had did it, and they fought. Ultimately, Damien won. He didn't want to have to go back over there. He walked over to see Panther eyeing the head.

"What's going on here?" Panther purred.

"Panther, leave." Jewf said. "You have to."

"And if I don't?" Panther said.

"It's an official crime scene. Leave"

"Where's the other police men?"

"Oh my god. I don't have time for this." Jewf said. He then walked over the the head and studied it. The head seemed to be taken off with an axe. He could sense Panther still behind him.

"Come on. I'm helpful." Panther purred.

"Hhhh, Jesus. Fine. I'll let you help me this once." Jewf said.

"There's a note there." Panther said.

Jewf looked at the note. It said:

Hey, wolfie. Come meet us, if you have the balls The handwriting was definitely Damien's.

"So... We're going to Damien's hideout." Jewf said.

"Well, goodie for us." Panther said.

3 hours later, the arrived

They arrived. Panther got a pistol for defense. They opened the door and saw Damien.

"Hello...?" Damien said.

"You're under arrest or the Murder of Mr. Owl. Your coming with us," Jewf said.

"Hey, you want your ass kicked again? I didn't do shit!" Damien said.

Just then, he saw Raven come. He loaded a bullet in his own pistol. A Silver bullet. Jewf got a little nervous.

"Look, wolfie. I don't wanna go to jail. So you cooperate, and you don't get a silver bullet in your heart. Now. Leave." Damien said.

Fight or Leave

• Fight

THE FORUM AMONG US EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 2 "Maybe I'll go. I need to investigate more. Now leave," Jewf said. Then Raven left. Jewf search

• Fight

THE FORUM AMONG US EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 2 "Maybe I'll go. I need to investigate more. Now leave," Jewf said. Then Raven left. Jewf search

• Fight

• Fight

• Fight !

AvengeMrOwl

• Fight

XD Jewf isn't too friendly

• Nope.

Fight XD Jewf isn't too friendly

• Fight!

Panther seems awesome B) lmao

• Leave

Someone had to.

• @zachiscool3

Hey man :) i updated my character a bit :D

eh might as well ;D Name: Mr. Deceit (or just Mr. D). Is seen as a villain, but keeps it mysterious. Personality: mysterious, deceitfu

• @zachiscool3 I updated this guy too :D

I noticed above you mentioned you can have 2 characters....so why not lmao Name: Panther Personality: Amazing sense of sight, smell, a

• New chapter everyday.

• I don't know if that's a good idea. They're all very short and they lack of detail. Never get a picture in my head. Perhaps you could do that for the next part? Thanks,

New chapter everyday.

• I wouldn't rush, man. Put as much effort as you can into each part, make it as detailed as possible. Make it the best you can be, and make up some new awesome scenarios.

New chapter everyday.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.