Voice Recording Snapshots

2»

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I'm not sure if I got this right, but Rob Paulsen might have lend his voice in SMI:SE. Is this true?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    I would personally pay money out of my own pocket if we could get Patrick Stewart.
  • edited June 2009
    Will wrote: »
    I would personally pay money out of my own pocket if we could get Patrick Stewart.

Try and get a Star Trek TNG game made then! :)
  • edited June 2009
    Will wrote: »

All hail King Patrick!
    16548-16142.gif
  • edited June 2009
    Patrick Stewart rocks. In everything he does. Because he's awesome like that.
  • edited June 2009
    My housemate is working on the same thing as Patrick Stewart this summer. Doubt he'd get to see him much though :p
  • edited June 2009
    vitas wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is the place to suugest but would it ever be possible to get such actors for future Monkey Island games as Paul McGann, Colin Baker or Tom Baker?

Some how I doubt Tom Baker would do it. However he did play a cool Captain in Black Adder. "You have a Woman's hands. You have a Woman's purse."
  • edited June 2009
    Some how I doubt Tom Baker would do it. However he did play a cool Captain in Black Adder. "You have a Woman's hands. You have a Woman's purse."

Actually no, lately he's been doing alot of video games like Little Britain the game, Destiny of the Doctors, Warhammer 40,000 Fire Warrior, MediEvil: Resurrection, Sudeki, Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Earth and heaps more :D
  • edited June 2009
    vitas wrote: »
    Actually no, lately he's been doing alot of video games like Little Britain the game, Destiny of the Doctors, Warhammer 40,000 Fire Warrior, MediEvil: Resurrection, Sudeki, Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Earth and heaps more :D

Credit crunch, eh? :)
  • edited June 2009
    Gryffalio wrote: »
    Credit crunch, eh? :)

Not sure but since he's doing voice acting, shouldn't be hard for him to get in.

He could play a red coat who under the orders of the queen, to commondere an island under british law for a base of operations (nothing like Casaba) :D
  • edited July 2009
    TBH, gief Simon Templeman.

He has like... the best voice literally EVAR. And he can make anything sound epic :D

Especially if it involves a heart of darkness...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.