Which main player character in GOT is the most liked?

Props to telltale Game of Thrones so far for its suspense and wonderfully crafted world. And they did a great job making beautiful and charming characters that would look great in a pinup poster with their large anime-ish shiny eyes and silky smooth hair. These are especially true of the main characters.

Which player character did you like in particular?

Here's the list: Gared Tuttle? Rodrik Forrester? Ethan Forrester? Mira Forrester? Or Asher Forrester?

Comments

• I like all of them, but I think Rodrik's my favorite.

• The majority of people will probably say Rodrik, but I will go with Mira. Always look forward to her scenes the most.

• what I love about the different characters is that they are all in a different 'enviroments'. just love it so far :)

• Garred and Asher.

• As of now, Rodrik. But if I had more time with him, probably Asher.

• I like Mira because I like the intrigue.

• Ashed and Gared.

• I like Rodrik the best, which is weird since I thought Asher would be my favorite. Mira is interesting though and I am curious to see how her story advances.

• Yeah. I never would have believed that the guy who I thought was dead two months ago would be my favorite character. :)

I like Rodrik the best, which is weird since I thought Asher would be my favorite. Mira is interesting though and I am curious to see how her story advances.

• Gared was my favorite character in the first episode.

Rodrik in the second.

Having said that...it is a tough choice, as there isn't a single protagonist I don't like in the game. They've all been interesting so far.

• I certainly am a fan of the whole bunch, for different reasons. However, at the moment my favorite is probably still Ethan. I enjoyed playing the insecure lord who was trying hard to be bold for his family. This is all very fluid though, I like my idealized Iron Rodrik who never bends, and never breaks. Asher, the unpredictable tempest. joking and chiding one moment, and slitting throats the next, and making intense and dark statements. Gared, who is honorable to a fault...

and MIra, who... I still don't fully understand. My Mira seems to be a mix of cunning and cleverness, but overtaken in most circumstances by desperation. I am hoping to see her develop more into someone who is less desperate, and more cunning.

• Ethan the first episode, and Rodrik the second episode.

• Hard choice, and thats a compliment towards Telltale for making good characters.
    If i absolutely had to choose though, it would be Asher... Or Rodrik... or...

No i have to choose. Asher.

• I like all of them. Rodrik is my favourite though. He'll probably die though as your favourite character always dies in GoT

• Asher,Rodrik and Talia are my favourites

Gared and Mira are okay but there a bit bland

• Oh my god, Rodrik's alive! I was so sure he died... I absolutely love his character. He became my favourite, too bad he can die any moment.
    I like Asher too, he's got style. :D

• It doesn't matter what we think. Gared is the only one who knows Jon Snow.

• Gared.

• "They know nothing of Jon Snow." XD

Skiba7671 posted: »

It doesn't matter what we think. Gared is the only one who knows Jon Snow.

• Why? He is a cripple. lord ruined.

ViTALiTY posted: »

I like all of them, but I think Rodrik's my favorite.

• Rodrik and Mira.

• Asher. Though it would be nice if I could actually play the game.

• It's difficult to choose between the PC's. Playing Asher and Rodrik as badasses is cool, but being Gared and Mira, who are noticeably more vulnerable is also cool.

Favourite NPC is a competition between Cotter and Finn.

• Bullshit.

Alt text

Skiba7671 posted: »

It doesn't matter what we think. Gared is the only one who knows Jon Snow.

• Mira is purdy.

• edited February 2015

Ethan Till the end even though he's pretty much dead (still not over it)
    And Rodrick too His scar makes him look like a badass XD

• I like all of them, but knowing game of thrones, they are all probably going to die for no reason.

• Thank you for making my day :)

bloop posted: »

Bullshit.

• Who also survived a horse falling on top of him.

Smellzfishy posted: »

Why? He is a cripple. lord ruined.

• I enjoyed playing Asher the most, the cheerful Rogue badass.

• I thought mine would be Asher. But after playing as Rodrik and feeling like a real lord, I pick him as my favorite. Dragging myself off the corpse cart and then that entire dynamic with the small council when Rodrik yelled: "I will have order!" just resonated with me. He felt like a true lord of their house, and it really showed when Ser Royland and Duncan instantly went quiet. I definitely noticed the contrasted between Ethan and Rodrik at that point.

• Asher by far

• I love every playable character we met so far (good job TT) but in the first episode my favourite was Ethan and in the second Rodrik (maybe because we've seen more of his storyline than Asher's). Also Mira's intrigues and stuff in King's Landing are getting more and more interesting!

• I like Gared the best his dialogue options and his character are hilarious. I almost died when he said."You fucked potatoes?"

• Asher - what a charmer.

• edited February 2015

Honestly, I like them all but my favorites are Rodrik and Mira.

Ethan was too immature for my taste and Gared seems like a walking cliche, a poor pig farmer's boy who rises to be a great ranger and a hero or something. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him or anything, he just isn't my favorite. And I have to admit, his dialogue options truly are hilarious. His comment about fucking potatoes really cracked me up.

• Since Ethan's... gone... I'd say Asher or Mira. There's something interesting about these two characters.

• Mira, her scenes in Kings Landing are the most interesting to me. Rodrik is pretty close; I can't wait to see more of his character in the coming episodes.

• But that stare he gives at the end of Episode 2 just makes me like him even more.

He takes his place next to Gared, and Asher. Whom Gared is my personal favorite.

Smellzfishy posted: »

Why? He is a cripple. lord ruined.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.