Which main player character in GOT is the most liked?

2»

Comments

• I find Mira's scenes are kind of Boring..

But that scene in the Gardens at night made me interested..abit.

LineLiar posted: »

The majority of people will probably say Rodrik, but I will go with Mira. Always look forward to her scenes the most.

• edited February 2015

"You..Fook potaetos?" - Gared TUHTTLE, 2015

"Fook off, Finn. Bloody arse." -Gared Tuttle, 2015

"You're a Prick, do you realize that?" -Gared Tuttle, 2015

I loved the fucking dialouge when I was playing as Gared.

"OY, FAKHED!" - Finn The Bloody arse

"I used to fack this gurl every now n' again, Faic louik e' Queen. Tehts loik a Whore." - Finn the Bloody arse

"I swiped thes' knaoife rought aouff em'. Wink daoun't tell aneewon." -Cuttle The Potato Fucker

Jugre posted: »

Honestly, I like them all but my favorites are Rodrik and Mira. Ethan was too immature for my taste and Gared seems like a walking cliche

• Yea that's why he would considere bending the knee? He is useless and his nickname lord ruined suits him

But that stare he gives at the end of Episode 2 just makes me like him even more. He takes his place next to Gared, and Asher. Whom Gared is my personal favorite.

• Miras scenens are the best because those are the only times you can play as a politician.

I find Mira's scenes are kind of Boring.. But that scene in the Gardens at night made me interested..abit.

• For some reason.

Asher and Beshka reminds me of Rhys and Fiona.

I think it's a coincidence? isn't it.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Oh my god, Rodrik's alive! I was so sure he died... I absolutely love his character. He became my favourite, too bad he can die any moment. I like Asher too, he's got style.

• Well, he won't be a Cripple at some point in Episode 3.

Since the Maester was VERY incorrect about him not being able to walk again, if he can't walk again.
    Then the Maester would've chopped off his leg, similar style to Gared.

Rodrik, and even the Maester said: "These wounds will heal, but it will take weeks before you can walk again."

And his arm is going to be healed in a Month, or so. I am not sure how long broken arms take to heal..

Smellzfishy posted: »

Yea that's why he would considere bending the knee? He is useless and his nickname lord ruined suits him

• Mira is my favorite character in both episodes. I just love how cool headed, calculating she can be. A real player not ruled by emotion, but by practicality and the desire to survive this game of thrones everyone seems to enjoy.

• edited February 2015

Rodrik and Gared, equally.

Ethan comes close second, I loved his character and found the situation of the young lord fascinating.

I kinda like Asher but I hate Essos, hated it in the books and everything happening in it, couldn't stand the chapters with Daenerys. Also Beskha makes me cringe very bad, and I desperately want Asher to dump her, but it seems he's written to consider her a close friend while I'm waiting the first opportunity to get rid of this character in my story. Hoping I'll have the choice to leave her or let her be killed in next episode. Don't want her anywhere near Ironrath.

As for Mira, I see her as a pawn, really. If I have to sacrifice her honour for the interests of House Forrester, so be it. As Rodrik (and as Ethan when he was alive) I would never allow any humiliation from either the Whitehills or the Bolton bastard and never will, but if I need to make Mira open legs or 'swallow' her pride for the sake of the House, I won't hesitate for one second.

• I like Gared and Rodrik the best, Gared because I'm enjoying his story at the wall and I think he's a very noble guy, Rodrik because his story is interesting, how he has gone from being a tough, competent guy to being 'crippled' in a way, from the events at the red wedding.

• LOL thanks!!!!Alt text

bloop posted: »

Bullshit.

• I don't know, but I want to see more of this duo :D looks like a good team.

For some reason. Asher and Beshka reminds me of Rhys and Fiona. I think it's a coincidence? isn't it.

• Gared

• Gared Tuttle

• Ethan and Rodrik.

• Gared has such a great accent. :)

"You..Fook potaetos?" - Gared TUHTTLE, 2015 "Fook off, Finn. Bloody arse." -Gared Tuttle, 2015 "You're a Prick, do you realize that?"

• I like Gared, Mira and Asher. Rodrik is cool, but I don't find his story as interesting as the others

Sign in to comment in this discussion.