Ironwood Deal after Purple Wedding

2»

Comments

• But would there be a choice to defend him?

Its not like she's doing some major thing like killing Joffrey. Lots of people testified against Tyrion at the trial in both the show and bo

• I don't think so, close to no one defended Tyrion during the trial so that part could go against canon. Maybe if you refuse to testify you have to escape Kings Landing or something, I really don't know. Its just a theory.

ninoobz posted: »

But would there be a choice to defend him?

• I played through all the answers the only really believable sequence of events is if you defend your sister. I chose nothing and I was stabbed for no reason.

Which was extremely strange considering he gave the Forrester half the Ironwood and generally listened to my arguments. Ramsay maybe a sick fuck but he's not totally without reason he wouldn't be able to survive as a bastard lord otherwise.

If Telltale was hellbent on killing him off they could have put him in a no win situation where he had him die. Like Carly it just seemed forced to me. Unlike Carly I didn't really like the character so it didn't elicit the emotional reaction but it still took away from the immersion.

I thought it was believable, especially since we were dealing with Ramsay.

• All very true but I'm saying this could happen Post Purple Wedding when Tyrion is out and Cersei is in full grieving crazy mode, and her character in the show is one of not caring who she offends or angers. (ex- firing Ser Barristan Selmy, cutting Tyrion out of the preperation for the BWB when Stannis was coming to kill them, "power is power", ) Nothing is easily refuted, just look at Tyrion's trial, Cersei doesn't let facts get in the way of what she wants. Remember our interaction with her in Episode 1? Now imagine that except 100 times worse as shes grieving and incredibly pissed. But I do see what you're saying, maybe I give her too little credit.

Rogarth posted: »

I don't think Cersei can afford to do that. Tyrion is Master of Coin when he negotiates with Mira. As he said so himself in Episode 1: it's

• I think she'll move as well, but can't figure to where, exactly.

Where ya think she'll go to?

Hrulj posted: »

I believe Mira will be forced to flee. Its purple wedding time, which means Stannis is almost at the wall, so that will make everything usel

• You know nothing, Jon Snow. Cersei is in beast mode, she'll mess with everyone

maimed_dan posted: »

I don't know - Tyrion may be going down, but Margaery will remain, if anything, more powerful than Cersei - Cersei will go bananas and lash

• Speculating is the key of economy ;-)

Skozza89 posted: »

The Boltons gave the Whitehills half the ironwood and a lot of people gave their other half to the Glenmore's so technically Mira would have no ironwood to sell to Tyrion anyway?

• Probably to Esos, to find Asher

SanQae posted: »

I think she'll move as well, but can't figure to where, exactly. Where ya think she'll go to?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.