Tyrion Or Margaery

I believe that the favor Tyrion will ask of Mira is to spy on Margaery. If this occurs, what will YOUR decision be? Would you do it?

Comments

• edited February 2015

darn.....i hope that doesnt happen...

but ill be with Margaery...sorry Tyrion!!

• I have no idea what I would do in that case...

• Usually I'd pick Tyrion, but i expect he will be out of the picture in episode 3.

• Good Point, but I don't see them just dropping his storyline. They'll have to reveal it soon.

I don't think Tyrion will be much help after episode 3. Considering the Purple Wedding is about to happen.

• I don't think Tyrion will be much help after episode 3. Considering the Purple Wedding is about to happen.

• I back Margaery. Or at the very least, I stall "until after the wedding" (muahaha). I mean, even though backing Margaery is probably the smart play, it's particularly smart given that the alternative is Tyrion, who most everyone hates, and even moreso given what's about to happen with him.

Or, agree to spy on Margaery, immediately inform her and offer to pass misinformation. But yeah, not spying on her, someone would find out.

• Hmm...Interesting. Although the thought of lying to Tyrion makes me nervous. He seems like the kind of guy who would see right through it and give your ironwood straight to the whitehills.

maimed_dan posted: »

I back Margaery. Or at the very least, I stall "until after the wedding" (muahaha). I mean, even though backing Margaery is probably the sma

• I'd have to go with Margaery. As much as I love Tyrion, there's still a sort of air of oddity around him.

• By both asking you to do that in the first place, and then punishing you and your family for refusing, all you would have to do would be to tell Margaery, and he'd have made a huge, huge enemy - both of the most prosperous province in the Seven Kingdoms, whose money he needs to finance pretty much everything, and of the future Queen, one of two people who can influence the king. He wouldn't want to risk that, so by even asking in the first place, he gives you massive leverage on him, probably enough to ensure the contract goes through. Of course, this is only true if Telltale constructs the game that way, but it makes sense.

Also, I think it's probable at some point soon that Tywin Lannister will take over ironwood negotiations, so earning Tyrion's displeasure is a temporary setback at most.

Mowen posted: »

Hmm...Interesting. Although the thought of lying to Tyrion makes me nervous. He seems like the kind of guy who would see right through it and give your ironwood straight to the whitehills.

• Setting it up that way puts a nice dynamic spin on Mira's character of choosing Lannisters Vs Tyrells which I could definetly see them doing and actually makes sense.

maimed_dan posted: »

By both asking you to do that in the first place, and then punishing you and your family for refusing, all you would have to do would be to

• I choose Tyrion because he's a motherfuckin Imp.

• If Tyrion will get arrested, who will she have to broker the deal with, then?

Cersei? That would be fun.

• if there was a choice between the two obviously if you watch the show or read the books the logical choice would be Margaery considering tyrion will be gone soon

• Chicks before dicks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.