People from all around the world play Minecraft

Obviously, from all corners of the globe people play Minecraft not just Americans. Now if anybody has played a Telltale game before you know that we get English language voice acting only. I wonder if Telltale will finally make versions of their game to support Multi-language. This question may not even be a concern as we don't know if voice acting will be in it at all (could be just text), but it would be interesting to know.

Comments

• Probably just text still

• Ive been thinking its possible there wont be any speech at all. voices in minecraft seems wierd maybe there will be animated interactions that dont need language

• I bet it's going to be all grunts for just the character voices alone. Which would be hilarious to hear, haha.

• I think not. Telltale doesn't have the cash to go around dubbing stuff up (subtitles, maybe, dubbing, probably not).

Some companies are dubbing more games in my language now, but like movies, I'd rather see it in the original language (usually better dubbed and more diverse; there aren't many voice actors, so Bear Grylls, Goku and Spongebob, for example, are dubbed by the same guy), just like movies, and I know many like it that way too (with subtitles; over half of all movies are wacthed like that. Americans dislike subtitles a lot, I know, but that's probably because most good movies are american or in english anyway, so they're used to understanding stuff).

If they're gonna put money into different languages, I think it will be more worth it to just make the subtitles change, and not the voices.

• Uh... wrong. In minecraft video ( youtube) they still able to made them talk

Ive been thinking its possible there wont be any speech at all. voices in minecraft seems wierd maybe there will be animated interactions that dont need language

• Can someone help me? I have purchased Minecraft for ps3. I have the hdmi cable into my system and tv. I turned the tv to HDMI and it makes the noise but no video. I have gone back to video on tv and went to ps3 settings to try to change display settings to 480p or 720p and i cannot get them to save. I have shut off the system and held the button down for double beeps to get the hdmi setting button to pop up. i clicked yes and still nothing. I cannot get the darn two player bit to work. PLEASE HELP ME!

• Well all the franchises which they have been working with lately are also internationals too, i would like them to make multi-language games but i don't think they will

• You should post that here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums

Jaris04 posted: »

Can someone help me? I have purchased Minecraft for ps3. I have the hdmi cable into my system and tv. I turned the tv to HDMI and it makes t

• we dont mind the voice, we just need the subtitles (:」∠)_

• Don't be so rude about it.

A YouTube video isn't very good way to judge how an independent game will be.

Uh... wrong. In minecraft video ( youtube) they still able to made them talk

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.