Writing a new story and need your help

2»

Comments

• Thanks, glad you liked it!

And glad you picked up on that, yes, like the Silver Warriors ;) I won't answer the other questions just to let people take it to their thoughts and figure it out along the story :)

Yes i will make the other ones longer this is for sure

KSGoT posted: »

Well i've read it. I wonder where you gonna take it Btw the woman\messenger called him Jeran Silver? Like the Silver Warriors? i got so

• Interesting, I liked it. Can't wait for the next part. :)

So, I guess Jeran was the first of the Silver Warriors and Maenys was the first mage?

• When's the next chapter coming out? :)

• Hello, first off i must say i am so sorry for the long time this takes, i thought my new schedule won't affect the writing and won't be so full so i won't have to bring this up, but now i feel like i must.

Thing is, in February i was recruited to the military in the state i live as a field medic. I did not know i was going to be a medic or get the field, but ever since i was trained for months now and was barely home. I have a "shore leave" once a month for 2 days which in i mostly crash into my bed. I have been working on the story in highlights and putting all the characters you wrote into place, while also getting the story as clear as possible in my head, but truth is my mind is clouded. I started the first chapter, but it will take time as i barely see my home anymore. This is the first time in month I'm back on my own computer and not my old laptop, and the first chance i have to update my situation and this thread.

I am terribly sorry and ask forgiveness from each of you lovely people who still follow this thread and wanted to see this story coming out faster, and hope that i will have a chance to write your lovely characters into my story as soon as i can :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.