Monkey Island in "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine"

Did anyone else find all the Monkey Island goodies in IJatIM? If not, there were two big ones:

1) At any point in the game, you could type in a code (I think it was "iwannabeapirate" or something like that) and Indy would change into Guybrush. I have to say, once I found that code, I never played as Indy for the rest of the game. :P

2) In the final level, when you're in the "other dimension" or some such thing, there was a hidden passageway that would lead you to a 3D reproduction of the Barbery Coast from CoMI.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Very cool, I heard about the Guybrush code after I played it but never heard about Barbery coast, that's sweet.
  • edited June 2009
    screenshot38.jpg

Guybrush in the game. The weird thing was that he still had Indy's voice, but still cool. Also, whenever you used the bazooka as Guybrush, it would shoot chickens.

screenshot70.jpg

Barbery Coast in 3D!
  • edited June 2009
    You never showed me the Barbery Coast before...pretty cool stuff.
  • edited June 2009
    I suddenly find myself quite content with the designs for 3D Guybrush in EMI and TMI...
  • edited June 2009
    I remember that! Remember next to nothing else about the game mind, except for some rafts and perhaps a few ledges... it's fair to say it was no Atlantis.
  • edited June 2009

screenshot70.jpg

Barbery Coast in 3D!

Hehe, all those funny faces on the wall in the barbary coast:eek:
  • edited June 2009
    Hehe :) My brother played the Indyana Jones game and we found out about the iwannabeapraite code. That was fun :)
  • edited June 2009
    Barbary Coast looks pretty lame in 3D.

One of the many reasons I prefer the handdrawn sprites look over 3D.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.