The Hunters of Oblivion (Interactive story) CANCELLED

Comments

• you can put this conflicts that they have intro disadvantage some kind of Weaknesses util they get to agreement.

ualexen92 posted: »

btw "Reason for joining the team: " I want Jason to try to captures every creature for studding instead of killing and 'Vĺ' want to purified the world of creature kind of bady so they are always go intro conflicts hes head will be messy.

• edited February 2015

And here is my second character. Though I wanted to create a Shadowling initially, I've ultimately decided against it in favour of another superhero.

By the way, I found an image for Amber and put it into her submission. Technically that's a picture of War, the apocalyptic horseperson from Good Omens (one of the best novels ever written), but I noticed that it looked strikingly similar to how I imagined Amber :)

Name: Tycho Dukas/Ace

Superhuman ability: Tycho is able to greatly increase his own luck, or increase the luck of others by touching them. This can benefit in many situations: A lucky shot that hits a small target, winning the jackpot in a game, drawing exactly the card needed to win, choosing the right way when running around in a maze, making a lucky guess when answering a question etc.

Weaknesses: His powers are heavily luck-based, meaning they are very unreliable. They are also subconscious, meaning he can not directly control them. His personality could also count as a weakness, since it usually prevents him from being as helpful as he could be, except if the situation is really dire.

Personality: Tycho is extremely arrogant, believing himself to be the best at anything thank to his powers. He relies heavily on his luck and has never learned to live without having constant, almost annoying amounts of luck. As a result, he is horribly spoiled, very lazy and unable to do even basic tasks of his own, like cooking food for himself or washing his clothes. Due to his arrogance, Tycho is quick to belittle others. He is also a show-off, always wanting to prove that his luck makes him the best at anything he attempts. If something does not go his way, he also happens to shift the blame on others, rarely admitting a mistake. In his free time, he lives a lavish life full of excess. On top of that, he is whiny if something he does not like happens. Despite these severe flaws, he is also quick to help others and very loyal to his team. Despite his arrogance, he is easily intimidated by strong allies and would follow their orders. He also values friendships and always tries his best to raise the mood in the team. Very odd for a man like him, he is a devout, yet oddly hedonistic christian and regularly goes to church.

Height: 6'0

Clothing: Tycho loves golden an green clothes. He mostly wears a green suit, with a long golden overcoat and a golden fedora. It looks atrocious, but he is convinced that it looks great on him.

Favoured weapon: Tycho owns two heavily customized pistols with a custom paintjob, depicting christian saints. He also owns a very elaborate walking cane, which carefully hides a sword in it. He isn't trained with either weapon, but relies on his extreme luck to make more than up for it. Despite this, he managed to become quite skilled with both weapons, luck aside.

Facial features: Tycho is very handsome, with black hair, a short stubble and green eyes. On his back, he has a huge tattoo, depicting a four-leafed clover.

Country of Origin: Greece, but lived in America for most of his life

Skin tone: Tanned

Accent: Greek, but barely noticeable, since he lives in America for almost twenty years now

Reason for joining the team: He mainly joined the team due to being bored and to show off his skills. Since he is also very religious, he thinks it is his duty to fight against demons

History with demons: Tycho encountered a demon while playing a game of poker in Las Vegas. He was winning, of course, when his opponent was revealed to be a demon and a bad looser on top. Thanks to his powers, Tycho ended up defeating the demon without effort. After this, he swore that no demon would ever again disturb one of his games.

Other info: He owns a set of cards and is known to play games with his teammates when he isn't on a mission. Usually he wins by far, but he is known to let them win from time to time, especially when it helps raising the mood.

• Thanks!

And here is my second character. Though I wanted to create a Shadowling initially, I've ultimately decided against it in favour of another s

• Do you mind if I make him a Shadowling? There is another super strength character and I want to have all characters be unique. He would still have super strength but he will be in a demon form.

finlander posted: »

Name: Luke Williams/The rock Age: 32 Gender: Male Superhuman abitility: Superhuman strength. He is really strong. He turns more mus

• Sure, I don't mind :P. Btw, can I submit 2 characters?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Do you mind if I make him a Shadowling? There is another super strength character and I want to have all characters be unique. He would still have super strength but he will be in a demon form.

• Hi, I am just curios about your character my Jason is a Shadowling so you can altered his personality that odd but he will see his Fallen Angel in him and curios about

Reason for joining: He wants to make sure the demons are stopped by any means.

he will try to stop 'Vĺ'? I am curios what @TheFurryOne will make about this

as far I know you are one of the enemies to my characters

Lord_EAA posted: »

Lebter Kasis ( Aka: The Reverser) Male Age: 26 Power: Alter peoples personality to their opposite. Good to Evil, Fearless to Fearf

• May be hell try to make one of them agree with the other. You know like make Jason like Ví or her like Jason or may be hell make them bothe evil. Maybe hell make them afraid of him or maybe hell may ví fall in love with him ( creepy). Theres so many evil things he could do to them.

Hi, I am just curios about your character my Jason is a Shadowling so you can altered his personality that odd but he will see his Fallen An

• well sorry but I think Ví do not agreed with you

she will definitely try to purify/purge your smart-ass

May be hell try to make one of them agree with the other. You know like make Jason like Ví or her like Jason or may be hell make them bothe

• I hope she does kick Lebters butt....before its too late. But i really like your character so i hope he dosent do anything bad.

well sorry but I think Ví do not agreed with you she will definitely try to purify/purge your smart-ass

• So what do you think Jason and VÍ will do?

well sorry but I think Ví do not agreed with you she will definitely try to purify/purge your smart-ass

• well if you attack or you threat Jason probability VÍ will reach out and chaos will start

as far we know VÍ is not ordinary demon and more like spirit this is why she does not know definition of good or bad and so Lebters probability know that because, daaaaaahhhhhhhhh, is also extremely intelligent but if VÍ will kill innocent people I think Lebters will notice that was mistake to treat she different and recognize that she is a demon so then the real chaos will commence.

So what do you think Jason and VÍ will do?

• Well whatever happens i hope you enjoy :) (i also hope that our characters don't kill each other)

You seem preatty cool i hope we can be friends :).

well if you attack or you threat Jason probability VÍ will reach out and chaos will start as far we know VÍ is not ordinary demon and mor

• Sure!

Sure, I don't mind :P. Btw, can I submit 2 characters?

• edited February 2015

Name: Saul/Grey

Superhuman abitility: Invisibility and can walk trough walls. Can also hide pretty nicely.

Weaknesses: If you throw water on him while he's invisible he will turn back to normal and his blades will melt.

Personality: Pretty nice towards everyone, friendly, doesn't really insult people. But he becomes really aggressive when he sees demons

Height: 188 cm

Clothing: Black shirt and jeans.

Favoured weapon: He has his invisible blades

Facial features: Blue eyes, a stubble

Country of origin: England

Skin tone: Caucasian

Reason for joining the team: He wants to help them by spying their enemies and killing them because he doesn't want any bad things to happen to this world. Also wants to revenge his parents' deaths

History with demons: His dad was posessed and he killed Saul's mother. Saul had to escape from his home. A few days later he came back and saw his dad lying on the ground without his eyeballs (Bloody Mary)

Other: He's a great spy due his invisibility skill.

• Thanks!

Name: Saul/Grey Age: 22 Gender: Male Superhuman abitility: Invisibility and can walk trough walls. Can also hide pretty nicely.

• edited February 2015

Name: Sofia Bowman

Superhuman power: The ability to summon and control any form of liquids... even bodily fluids. Can be healed by water.

weaknesses: Fluids must be present for the ability to work, continued use of the power will lead to extreme exhaustion. Fire and hot temperatures also negatively affect her. She also isn't to good in combat.

Personality: Very quiet and misunderstood by most, but is truly kind and giving to those who understand who she is, nerdy, brave, smart, trustworthy.

Height: 5'3''

Clothing: dark blue jeans, wears glasses, leather jacket with a small scorpion insignia

Favored weapon: water. Or a light one-handed sword.

Facial features: small scar under right eye. Sea-green eyes, long brown hair.

country of origin: United States

Skin tone: tan

Accent: American

reason for joining the team: Wanted to help people, even those who were mean to her.

History with demons: None

Other info: suffers from insomnia.

• Thanks!

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Sofia Bowman age:15 Superhuman power: The ability to summon and control any form of liquids... even bodily fluids. Can be healed

• Aren't those treasure island mascots from the abandoned by Disney creepypasta?

• finlander posted: »

Aren't those treasure island mascots from the abandoned by Disney creepypasta?

• The treasure island mascots are heavily based on the creepypasta but the mascots will not be any of the Disney characters.

Aren't those treasure island mascots from the abandoned by Disney creepypasta?

• Ha i KNEW it all this time you were pretending to be just another awesome forum member but i knew there was something else. And this proves it ladies and gentlemen ualexen92 is infact...........an AMAZINGLY AWESOME forum member. I mean wow all this reaserch just to help The Furry ones story its just....it so cool of you i just hope you know that i really apprecite it (eventhough this is not my story)

Idea of demons Beelzebub http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub Lilith http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith or http://darksiders.wikia.

• Sorry to disappoint you but there was not research at all.

I worship Lilith

Beelzebub is my friend...

Azazel and Samael are from my Darkside play time

Wendigo is similar to some one from my dream

and my girl friend tell me about Toyol

Ha i KNEW it all this time you were pretending to be just another awesome forum member but i knew there was something else. And this proves

• edited February 2015

You sir, are awesome.

Sorry to disappoint you but there was not research at all. I worship Lilith Beelzebub is my friend... Azazel and Samael are from my Darkside play time Wendigo is similar to some one from my dream and my girl friend tell me about Toyol

• claps

Sorry to disappoint you but there was not research at all. I worship Lilith Beelzebub is my friend... Azazel and Samael are from my Darkside play time Wendigo is similar to some one from my dream and my girl friend tell me about Toyol

• Welcome to the darkside go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theological_demons and find your own demon to worship muhahahaha EVIL EVIL EVIL

Ha i KNEW it all this time you were pretending to be just another awesome forum member but i knew there was something else. And this proves

• You still had to look up all these sites

• I am sorry to disappoint you again but I already overlook to all of them and event more...

I do not believe it after I said I am a freak you still think I am awesome... if you want to worship me call my name 2991 time when you go to sleep, and I accept minimum donation of 99.99³$ after that you will be able to do this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raje9Ag-f-I

You still had to look up all these sites

• edited February 2015

The bunnyman would make a nice enemy too since it's an actual urban legend. If you want to read the longer story, read this

• Man you are funny :) im glad were friends

I am sorry to disappoint you again but I already overlook to all of them and event more... I do not believe it after I said I am a freak

• I might add some more creepypasta characters later in the story however I will certainly not add that awful "Jeff the Killer" character.

• edited February 2015

Name: Alessa Penz/ "The Redirecter"

Superhuman type: She has smiliar powers to Lebter , but instead of controlling personalities she can make control people into hurting themselves with their own power or disable their powers for some moments.. She is technically half demon half human. She is inmune to every kind of poisoning.

Weaknesses: She can control the higher demons with her superhuman powers , but like a shadowling yes. But her shadowling form can be controlled by higher demons. Alessa´s shadowling form can not be stopped until a whole day ends.

Personality : Compassive , Cynical , Caring , Kind , Smart , Jealous , Blunt , Agressive , Pensative.

Height: 5,7 feet tall in her normal form. 1000 feet tall in her shadowling form

Clothing: blue t-shirt , black pants , blakc studs.

Favoured weapon: Her powers

Facial features: a long scarf across the back of her head. She has dred dark hair

Country of Origin: Germany

Skin tone: black

Accent: german

Reason for joining the team: After discovering most of what happened to her real parents , except the other son part cause they thought he was dead , she joined the team.

History with demons: Her mother (Berit) had another son (see the powers part) with other superhero (let´s say Arnold) , but a wizard called Percy (if this is cannon to MH) told them that if they keep it , bad things would happen. He that he will end up doing somthing really evil and that all the world will turn into pieces. He also warned them tonot have more children. But some years later after they abandoned the child instead of killing him , a demon possesed Arnold and threat to make him kill himself if Berit (who was the leader of that tem) didn´t kill all the team (there was one before this one). She did it , cring and sobbing but she did it. Then when it was done the demon still make Arnold kill himself and then raped or did somehting that got Berit pregnant. People later captured him somehow had put him in some kind of box (maybe a Pandora one) Even when she tried to abort , the baby didn´t die. That was cause her mother superpower was being inmune to any kind of posining of stuff that make someone die. Berit died in the birth of Alessa. Arnold was unique son and his was rich , so Alessa owned his mansion. She lived with a adoptive and traditional family before she was a grown up. She was abused by her adoptive father , Edwin. She now lives in Arnold´s mansion and the secret base of the Team is in there.

Other info: Her shadowling form is a gigant spirit who is made of fire.

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Name: Alessa Penz/ "The Redirecter" Gender: Female Age: 20 Superhuman type: She has smiliar powers to Lebter , but instead of contr

• @Lord_EAA , look on this character please :P

Name: Alessa Penz/ "The Redirecter" Gender: Female Age: 20 Superhuman type: She has smiliar powers to Lebter , but instead of contr

• Lol cool :)

@Lord_EAA , look on this character please :P

• XD. She is Lebter´s half sister :P

Lol cool

• :0....AWESOME

Wait so her powers work by physical contact only right?

XD. She is Lebter´s half sister :P

• Depends on her emotions. If she is really mad or sad or she wants to really kill someone , her powers will work without touching. If she is calm her powers work only with touching. Also , if doens´t have the same exacts powers of Lebter. And look on the backstory , Percy is there :P

:0....AWESOME Wait so her powers work by physical contact only right?

• To be honest, Jeff would be awesome :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

I might add some more creepypasta characters later in the story however I will certainly not add that awful "Jeff the Killer" character.

• His fangirls are scarier.

To be honest, Jeff would be awesome

Sign in to comment in this discussion.