The Forsaken Planet: An Interactive Borderlands Story

edited February 2015 in Forum Games

This story takes place in Pandora a few years before Handsome Jack arrives. It follows the story of Slade a man who wants to kick ass and get some rockin' loot. Slade forms a team of some of the roughest and toughest of Pandora to make some serious cash and become the ultimate badasses!

This story is going to be having lots of guns, loot, explosions, and badasses. So give me all of the characters you can think of so I can use them in this epic story. Right off the bat you may say "Man this seems like it's gonna be a steaming pile of skag shit!" Well it might be, but then again it could also be so good that you'd rather be trapped in a room with Claptrap then stop reading!

WARNING! EXTREME LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, AND WUB WUBS

Give me your characters!: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16605rR2Jg_65jWpZD6-3do5drnTR3wkUBGsDeoeQMP4/viewform?usp=send_form

Characters Introduced:

Characters Waiting to be Introduced: Torul, Celeste, Spook, Victor, DoubleDouble, Skye, Tagit, Ivy, Bobba boo boo, Terlon, Wolfgang, Diana, Henry the Salesman, Viktoria, Travis, Shorty, Gary Nero

Gone and Forgotten:

Unknown:

Episodes:

Episode 1: Money is the Motivation

Alt text

Episode 2: A New Understanding

Alt text

Episode 3: The Deep Inferno

Alt text

Episode 4: A Mission On the Moon

Alt text

Episode 5: The Beginning of the End

Alt text

Episode 6: Search For the Vault

Alt text

Episode 7: All the Loot in the World

Alt text

Episode 8: A Long Road Home

Alt text

This will be starting soon!

Comments

• OMG

Finally another Borderlands story

I'm so in!

• Can't wait

Crips posted: »

OMG Finally another Borderlands story I'm so in!

• Awesome!! I submitted my guy!
    Let me know if you want me to draw any of the characters! :)

• Hi! I've just sent you my idea for one of the characters (DoubleDouble). Let me know what you think!

• If you want to check out another one of my story's here it is!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74164/twd-interactive-fanfiction-the-fallen-world

It's a Walking Dead story and it's one of epic proportions!

• I like your character!

AlfMusic posted: »

Hi! I've just sent you my idea for one of the characters (DoubleDouble). Let me know what you think!

• Your stories are interesting, if Fallen World was really great, this should be too. I'll send characters later.

• Thanks!

I like your character!

• By the way, I must say that your TWD story is one of the best ones I've ever read. Keep on doing such great work!

Thanks!

• You should vote on the next chapter! The more the merrier!

By the way, I must say that your TWD story is one of the best ones I've ever read. Keep on doing such great work!

• Sounds interesting :)

• With pleasure! :)

You should vote on the next chapter! The more the merrier!

• Did someone say...BL story?

Alt text

• I sumbitted two characters!!!

• I send you my character sorry for writting but im from poland and i cant write as good as you
    Tell me what do you thinking

• Finally managed to submit my characters. Hope you like them :)

• I've submitted my character, I hope you like him ;)

• The prologue is going to be posted soon!

• I can't wait!

The prologue is going to be posted soon!

• Thanks for introduce my character :)
    I know my grammar is horrible but you read this
    it means a lot to me
    Anyway Thanks again

The prologue is going to be posted soon!

• No problem.

SzymeG posted: »

Thanks for introduce my character I know my grammar is horrible but you read this it means a lot to me Anyway Thanks again

• The Forsaken Planet - Prologue

The road was empty, no cars, no bandits, and not even a skag. A tumbleweed tumbled by, it was a generic western movie on this road. Suddenly a Skag Pup journeying beyond his home to find a new life for itself. But what was this Skags name? It’s name was Lothario Laluzalu! Lothario knew that one day he would make a name for himself as the biggest and most badass Skag Pandora would ever know! All he had to do was meet the grand master Skag in the deepest depths of Pandora, vanquish the evil squid monster that plagued the forgotten pond, and fight the almighty dubstep spider that resided in the lowest webs! All he had to do was cross this lonely road and his journey would finally--SQUISH!!! A Runner carrying a few of Pandora’s lowest had nearly hit Lothario but instead crushed a Roach that was scurrying along. Lothario had no idea the world could be so dangerous! A few moments later Lothario had finally crossed the road and looked on at the Perilous Mountain, his next challenge. “You missed the Skag you shit for brains! You always do this you dicknose!!!” Generic Bandit 1 screamed at Generic Bandit 2

“I don’t have a dick nose! Momma always said it was just a little deformed!” Generic Bandit 2 screamed back

“You are deformed you impudent strumpet!” Generic Bandit 1 yelled back

Soon the two jackasses began fighting, Generic Bandit 2 had let go of the wheel and punched Generic Bandit 1 in the face. The wheel had started to turn a little bit, Generic Bandit 1 barreled into Generic Bandit 2 and knocked the wheel to the left. This jerked the Runner to the left and threw it off the road. It tumbled and suddenly exploded! Lothario the Skag looked back. “Ah shit! Is Michael Bay writing this?!” Lothario thought to himself and continued along the path.

A Claptrap unit named Facktrap had been feverishly searching a junk pile a few miles away from Lynchwood. It was looking for new parts, and more items that could be useful to his plan. Facktrap mechanically groaned and rolled his little tire along some more junk until he stopped and turned back to find a magazine. ‘PlayTrap’ it read on the front he opened up and found a treasure trove of the hottest Claptrap units he had ever laid eyes on. “Woohoo! Unce unce unce wub wub wub unce unce!” He dubstepped his way out of junkyard. He rolled into his pad and bounced up onto his comfy chair he had found in the same junkyard. He brought out a paper with his super secret ultimate plan to destroy Pandora. “Muahahahaha!” Facktrap laughed into the cold cold night.

Nilla had opened the door to the bar, after hearing that his partner had lost all of their money gambling for something called a ‘Vault Key’. He was ready to throw the rest of his money away into a few good drinks that would brighten his spirits. Immediately he almost vomited from what seemed to be the smell of Rakk shit. The smell immediately left his mind when he found they had a new type of drink in. He jumped onto the barstool and tapped the counter. “What’ll it be?” asked the ugly bartender. “What’s your best drink?” asked Nilla not noticing the strange man in the background watching him intently. “Well we got a new one in today, it’s called . . . The Fiery Frog!” the bartender said through his rotted teeth. “Eh, fuck it. Give me a double.” Nilla slammed the money on the counter. “Right away.” the bartender scoffed and turned to his drinks. Nilla scratched his sorry excuse for a beard and looked around the bar for any hot tail to chase. “Your drink.” the bartender tapped Nilla on the shoulder. “Thank you good sir!” Nilla smiled, the bartender went to take care of more bandits and Nillas smile quickly became a scowl. He gulped the drink down, indeed it burned his throat and made him cough. He felt a strong hand pat him on the back. “The fuck?” Nilla spun the stool. “Calm yourself friend. I noticed you’ve been looking pretty down.” said the strange man. He wore a top hat which he grabbed a hold of and tipped it for Nilla. “Yeah, my dumbass partner gambled away all of our money!” Nilla growled and turned back. “Hey! More of the Fiery-- whatever the fuck you call it!” He yelled to the bartender. “Sure thing partner.” He scoffed with a southern accent. “Fucker…” Nilla grumbled and fiercely awaited his next drink of Fiery Frog. “Don’t let his sour mood bring yours down.” the stranger said with ease. “I hope he chokes on his decaying teeth.” Nilla spat.

The stranger pulled out an interesting coin that he flicked into the air. It spun right into Nilla’s empty cup and made a few clinking sounds before it finally stopped. “Go ahead, take the coin.” the stranger smiled at Nilla. Nilla reached into the cup and pulled out the malformed coin that strangely resembled a diamond in shape. He flipped it a few times and noticed that the head was a psycho’s mask and the tail was a strange symbol.

Alt text

“What the fuck is this supposed to be?” asked Nilla while he suspiciously eyed the coin. “It represents something that my friends and I have been searching for, for about a decade now, and I think you have a good amount of potential to really help us find it.” the stranger grabbed his shoulder. “I’m not really into the whole cult idea, you might wanna go ask some other low life in the bar.” said Nilla. The bartender finally got Nilla his second drink. He grabbed the glass and twirled the crimson drink in his cup. “You don’t want to miss out on this special offer.” the stranger smiled through his oddly pearly teeth. “Don’t try and go the sales pitch route, I’m not interested.” Nilla spun back around. The stranger grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back to face him. “Ok buddy you can go fu-” Nilla was cut off. “What i’m giving you is a chance for all the money in the world, it’ll more than double your loss this evening.” the stranger looked Nilla in the eyes. “All the money in the world huh?” Nilla downed the glass of Fiery Frog and shook the strangers hand.

END OF PROLOGUE...

Welcome to Pandora
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tfgaB0-tXM

• “Ah shit! Is Michael Bay writing this?!”

Alt text

The Forsaken Planet - Prologue The road was empty, no cars, no bandits, and not even a skag. A tumbleweed tumbled by, it was a generic we

• edited February 2015

Leave some comments telling me:

1. Your favorite part
    2. Your least favorite part
    3. Some improvements that can be made
    4. If you like the story so far

Thanks! I really appreciate any comments letting me know what I can do to improve!

1. Lothario´s , just for the comment of Michael Bay writing it XD
    2. Nilla´s
    3. IT´S AWESOME. But you can still make it better :D
    4. YESSSSSSSS!

Leave some comments telling me: * Your favorite part * Your least favorite part * Some improvements that can be made * If you like the story so far Thanks! I really appreciate any comments letting me know what I can do to improve!

1. Michael Bay.

2. Poor lil roach getting squished

3. Great writing, still room for improvement (although Lothario's part with the bandits was excellent!)

4. YE.

Leave some comments telling me: * Your favorite part * Your least favorite part * Some improvements that can be made * If you like the story so far Thanks! I really appreciate any comments letting me know what I can do to improve!

• I'm glad you like Lothario because he's going to have a side story!

1. Lothario
    2. Nothing
    3. Nothing
    4. It's great!
    1. Lothario´s part. It's nice to see it from a skag's PoV! Very underrated creatures
    2. Nothing, I liked it all!
    3. Not that i can see, Great work!
    4. I can't wait for more!!

• edited February 2015

1. Lothario was absolutely great! He shall be known as the Skag who lived.

2. That's a bit harder... I liked Facktrap and Nilla's parts both equally, but not as much as Lothario's... In the end everything was great, but not as great as Lothario

3. God, I am bad at these... I don't see anything that needs to be improved, honestly. It was awesome!

4. Oh yes :D

1. Can't decide between Claptrap and Lothario
    2. Probably Nilla's since it was the least funny.
    3. I think the writing is good.
    4. I like it, but I think it really will start out in Episode 1, won't it? ;)

1. Super Secret Ultimate Plan to destroy Pandora.
    2. Not knowing the Super Secret Ultimate Plan to destroy Pandora.
    3. More details on the Super Secret Ultimate Plan to destroy Pandora.
    4. I like it a lot and I can't wait to learn more about the Super Secret Ultimate Plan to destroy Pandora.
  • I apologize for the delay it's been a really busy week for me. I'm going to try and get episode 1 started sometime this week. I appreciate your patience!

• Episode 1: Money is the Motivation Chapter 1

Slade had looked at the money he received for his job given to him by Dr. Zed. It had been fairly easy considering all he had to do was retrieve a couple of incriminating audio logs scattered across the Southern Shelf. Besides the snow it was a fairly fun job, after his last job being to find an expensive ring in skag shit Slade felt that this was a great upgrade. In total he received 100 dollars; he yearned for the chance to hit the big time and get a whole planet full of cash for a planet full of ass. He noticed Scooter fixing up a destroyed Racer, he tried his hardest to avoid Scooter but unfortunately. “Hey man what’s up?” He said with the most annoying voice. “Why not-- Catch-a-Ride!!!” He yelled to Slade. “Why not-- Catch-a-Bullet!!!” I yelled back and pointed my revolver at him. “Damn man, chill!” He covered his face with a wrench. I tucked my revolver back into my belt and laughed. “Don’t be a little bitch Scooter. You know I only shoot people that try and shoot me.” Slade continued to laugh. “You’re cold as ice.” Scooter sighed and continued to work on the Racer. Slade continued on and met up with Moxxi at her new pizza place. He took out his paper and read the description of the job. A Psycho leader named Crab Scab took my favorite SMG. If you can kill Crab Scab and bring me my SMG, I will give you a little somethin’ somethin’. Slade stopped himself at one of the stools and alerted Moxxi of his presence. “Hello sugar, are you here for the job?” asked Moxxi. “Yeah.” Slade grinned and handed her the paper. “Well Crab Scab is located in Tundra Express, he uses lot of bombs and a lot of minions.” Moxxi took money out of the tip jar. “Why the name Crab Scab?” I chuckle. “Why don’t you ask him that.” Moxxi laughed and walked to a customer. Slade took a Racer from a Catch-a-Ride system and drove to Tundra Express.

Slade had stopped and killed a few psycho’s along the way and took their loot. He was easily able to make at least 200 dollars with all he had collected. The road stopped and so did Slade, he stepped out of the Racer and looked over at a Claptrap unit picking through a few items left lying around. The Claptrap was singing to itself what seemed to be a rave song.

*Unce Unce oh yeah the rakk had a snack *

Wub Wub Wub

Unce Unce the rakk was shot in the back

Wub Unce Wub Wub

Unce Unce the rakk went back to its base

Wub Wub Wub

Unce Unce and with him he brought the--BASS

*Bububububuwuuuuuh Uncewaaaah Claboom da doom *

Bubub Wubub the skag was in a race

Unce Unce

Wub Wub it was traveling at a great pace

Wububububub

Telelelele Wubbb It eventually came in 1st place

“Jesus shut the fuck up with that annoying voice!” Slade yelled at it. The Claptrap unit turned around and made a gasping sound. “Hello there! My name is Facktrap!” It introduced itself in all of its annoying glory. “Hi Facktrap, have you seen any camp filled with Psycho’s? To be more specific a camp full of people that want to turn you into a meat bicycle, strip your flesh and then salt the wound.” said Slade. “Oh yes I have, they’re pretty cool even though they like to pour me into hot oil sometimes. But i’m sure that’s just the first stage of friendship!” Facktrap said completely unaware. “You’re right, it is!” Slade smiled sarcastically. “Now can you take me to them?” asked Slade. “I’m busy gathering some stuff.” Facktrap turned back around. “Maybe I wasn’t clear the last time I asked.” said Slade and pulled out his revolver and pointed it at Facktrap. “You wouldn’t shoot little ole’ me now would you?” asked Facktrap. “Try me.” Slade growled. “Come along friend I shall lead the way!” Facktrap rolled away from the trash and began rolling down to the camp. Facktrap stopped at the entrance of a camp and noticed a hole in the panel. Slade peeked through it and saw Crab Scab playing a game of volleyball with a head. “Here comes the pain!” He yelled and spiked the head onto the other teams side. “Ha ha ha I win bitches!” He laughed. “Well it’s nice to know that he has a favorite sport.” Slade gulped with a hint of fear. “Oh yeah, one time he even used my eye! I didn’t know why he wanted to use it but he said he would be my best friend if I let him.” Facktrap said loudly. “What was that?” Crab Scab growled. “Ah shit, Facktrap you dumbass!” Slade whispered angrily. “I thought it was a good story.” said Facktrap a little hurt. “Why’s it so quiet?” Slade wondered. Crab Scab flew over the wall and landed a few feet behind them. “Boys it seems like we’ve got our old pal Packtrap and his lover here to join in on our game of volleyball.” Crab Slab laughed. “Well I just met him and also why Crab Scab?” said Slade. “I had a very bad case of crabs and I kept itching until-” Crab Scab was cut off. “OK too much info buddy!” Slade yelled and pointed his revolver at Crab Scab and fired a single bullet into his throat. Crab Scab fell with a thud and Slade started to laugh at how easy it was. “Hmm Crab Scab was a pretty easy boss wasn’t he?” said Facktrap. “Yeah Facktrap he was.” Slade tucked his revolver back into his belt and approached Crab Scab’s body.

Slade picked up Moxxi’s SMG and put it on his back. Facktrap and Slade began to walk away when one of the psycho’s walked out. “Ahahahahaa will you be let me strip your flesh and salt the wound?” the psycho asked calmly. “Umm no…?” said Slade. “Well in that case be mine!” the psycho screamed. A hundred more psychos ran out of the gate and began chasing the duo. “Ah shit!” Slade screamed and began to run as fast as he could. “Wait up!” Facktrap yelled. The psychos were able to catch up a lot more. Slade had blindly fired the SMG back at the psychos and only hit a few. Facktrap had rolled away as fast as his little wheel would allow. A pack of giant skags began chasing after us as well, they ate a few of the psychos behind us. One of the psychos had tried to motivate the others and yelled “We shall catch him and share the prize! Make him pay for ruining Volleyball day!”. “They’re too fast!” Slade yelled and looked at Facktrap. Slade pointed his revolver at Facktraps tire. “No don’t sacrifice me, i’ll be like a son to you!” Facktrap yelled

[Sacrifice Facktrap] or [Let Facktrap be like a son to you]

• [Let Facktrap be like a son to you]

Well, that was...interesting...Also, Claptrap units are cute, please guys don't vote on sacrificing him ;~;

Episode 1: Money is the Motivation Chapter 1 Slade had looked at the money he received for his job given to him by Dr. Zed. It had been

• Hahaha define interesting

[Let Facktrap be like a son to you] Well, that was...interesting...Also, Claptrap units are cute, please guys don't vote on sacrificing him ;~;

• Pretty funny and weird, especially Crab Scrab's biography xD Crab troubles, that's so...interesting, yet again xD

Hahaha define interesting

• Well it was the goal to make it funny and weird. Hahaha

Pretty funny and weird, especially Crab Scrab's biography xD Crab troubles, that's so...interesting, yet again xD

• Great chapter, though this time I have encountered one tiny mistake: In the first part of the chapter, you briefly went into writing from a first person view. I actually liked it, so it is no big deal for me, but it might help if I point it out.

[Let Facktrap be like a son to you]

Yes, I always wanted a highly useful robot son...

Episode 1: Money is the Motivation Chapter 1 Slade had looked at the money he received for his job given to him by Dr. Zed. It had been

Sign in to comment in this discussion.