The Forsaken Planet: An Interactive Borderlands Story

2»

Comments

• I also noticed that. There was a one point the writing changed into first person mode and then back to third person mode.

It didn't bug me at all, but it's worth noting, I guess.

Great chapter, though this time I have encountered one tiny mistake: In the first part of the chapter, you briefly went into writing from a

• Nice chapter!
    [Let Facktrap be like a son to you]

• Hahaha I've been used to writing first person because of The Fallen World and it can be a bit hard to switch sometimes.

• [Sacrifice Facktrap] KILL THAT FACK-ER

Awesome Chapter"""

Episode 1: Money is the Motivation Chapter 1 Slade had looked at the money he received for his job given to him by Dr. Zed. It had been

• [Let Facktrap be like a son to you]

• [Let Facktrap be like a son to you]

Alt text

Yeah!! I've been looking forward to this!

No! Don't sacrifice little Claptrap!! He's to cute!

Episode 1: Money is the Motivation Chapter 1 Slade had looked at the money he received for his job given to him by Dr. Zed. It had been

• Facktrap = son?

• I apologize for the extremely long wait. My internet's been down for a while and I'm just now writing the chapter. Again I apologize profusely!

• Episode 1: Money is the Motivation Chapter 2

[Let Facktrap be like a son to you]

“Fine, but hurry your ass up!” Slade yelled to Facktrap. Facktrap screamed in joy. “Oh righteous father! Turbo boosters AAACCTIIIVVAATTTEEE!!!!” Facktrap pressed a little button by his wheel and nothing happened. “Hahahaha I’m going at the speed of light!” Facktrap rolled up a path by the hill. Slade followed close behind and jumped into his Racer, he picked up Facktrap and threw him into the other seat. Slade slammed his foot on the pedal and the Racer shot forward. “Oh shit!” Slade yelled and turned the wheel. The psychos disappeared in the distance. “Where now father?” asked Facktrap. “You don’t have to call me father.” Slade grumbled. “But I do! You didn’t sacrifice me to those bloodthirsty psychos for that you are my hero! When I plan to take over the world I will let you be my right hand man!” Facktrap laughed maniacally. “Wait--what!?” said Slade. Slade took his eyes off the path in front of him and hit a giant bump which sent them spinning. “Take evasive action!” Facktrap screamed. Slade grabbed on to Facktrap and leaped out of the Racer with him. They landed safely and conveniently on a pile of snow. The Racer crashed into a cliff and exploded in a blaze of glory. “Ooooh pretty.” Facktrap watched the show. “Great now I’m stuck out here with you and I have no way to get back to Moxxi! Shit!” Slade yelled and kicked snow into the air. “Don’t worry, it’s not too far!” Facktrap tried to console him. “I know that but we also have a bunch of psychos chasing us!” Slade roared. “If we could just find a vehicle this would be so much easier.” Slade sighed and searched the area. “I have this program that I could run, maybe it could help us escape!” Factrap chimed in.

“Go ahead it’s either that or we die. I don’t know about you but I would really like to get back home and away from these jackasses.” Slade grumbled. “Alright, running program DDXKY!” Facktrap yelled out. Facktrap’s eye turned red and he did an evil laugh. “Time for the slaughter!” He laughed maniacally. He rolled towards the psychos and had a giant turret come from the top of his head. His arms turned into turrets and he raced into the crowd screaming “Viva la revolution!”. Slade grinned and became impressed with Facktraps abilities, he decided to join in on the fun. He brought out the SMG that he received from Crab Scab and fired into the crowd. Psychos fell to the ground in a bloody pile and Slade and Facktrap had began bonding. Once they finished off the last of the psychos Slade walked up to Facktrap and gave him a high five once his hands returned to normal. They traveled together along a path and made their way back to Moxxi. The smell of pizza and sex filled Slade’s nostrils and it made him gasp for fresh air. “You got the SMG!” Moxxi screamed with joy. “You have no idea what we had to go through to get that.” Slade chuckled and placed the SMG on the counter. “Well here’s your reward!” Moxxi pulled out a rocket launcher from in between her breasts. “How does that even work?” Slade asked with bewilderment. “Well we live on Pandora which is home to a vast amount of strange things. I guess the idea of having a 5 foot rocket launcher in between your ta ta’s is just one of those strange things.” Facktrap stated. “Anymore jobs for me?” asked Slade. “Not today but come back tomorrow and I may have more.” said Moxxi as she waved them off. A few hours later back at Slade’s house he was counting up all the money he earned in the past month. It wasn’t even enough to buy a shitty pistol. Slade groaned and brought out a bottle of liquor from his cabinet and began to drank heavily. After a while Slade became drunk and everything felt great! Slade stumbled out of his house and laughed while he did it. He wandered into town and was on the hunt for a bedside companion. “Essscuse me miss. I couldn’t help but wonder if you would like to chill in my fancy and expensive crib.” Slade slurred every word. “Get away from me!” the girl scoffed. “Bitch.” Slade grumbled. Slade found a few money boxes on the ground and opened them feverishly. When he opened them all that jumped out was disappointment. Slade threw the boxes away and fell to the ground in a drunken mess. A woman walked up to Slade and looked at him with disgust. “You look like you need some help.” The woman laughed. “I don’t need anything.” Slade threw another money box away. “Well it sure seems like you need it. Why don’t you talk with me about an idea I had that would make me and everyone who came along filthy rich.” The woman grinned and offered Slade her hand. Slade thought for a moment and didn’t know whether or not he could trust this woman. Most of the people on Pandora were wackjobs and there was a 32% chance she wasn’t one of those wackjobs. Slade took another drink from his bottle and tried to make a decision. He was too drunk to make it on his own, he pretended for a moment that there was some outside force that would choose for him. He laughed to himself at this thought and let the outside force decide.

[Listen to the womans offer] or [Tell her no and laugh]

I'm really sorry about the wait. I've been having some writers block problems recently and thats why this chapter is so short. I'm going to write another chapter soon maybe in the next few days.

• [Listen to the womans offer]

Episode 1: Money is the Motivation Chapter 2 [Let Facktrap be like a son to you] “Fine, but hurry your ass up!” Slade yelled to Fackt

• [Listen to woman's offer]

I really laughed at the ta ta's part

Episode 1: Money is the Motivation Chapter 2 [Let Facktrap be like a son to you] “Fine, but hurry your ass up!” Slade yelled to Fackt

• [Listen to the offer]

Gets reward, instantly gets wasted. That Slade's a real swell guy XD

• Voting has closed! Slade will Listen to the womans offer

• STILL WAITING

• I'm sorry for not getting a new chapter up lately I've been extremely busy lately and have had some writers block. I'm trying to get the chapter finished but it's taking a lot longer than I wanted. I'll try and get it finished in the upcoming days.

SzymeG posted: »

STILL WAITING

• Its ok
    Its not your fault

I'm sorry for not getting a new chapter up lately I've been extremely busy lately and have had some writers block. I'm trying to get the chapter finished but it's taking a lot longer than I wanted. I'll try and get it finished in the upcoming days.

• I'm finally halfway done writing the chapter! Expect it to be up tomorrow!

• Woo! Good :D

I'm finally halfway done writing the chapter! Expect it to be up tomorrow!

• Expect another character coming soon >:)

• Chapter 3

[Listen to the womans offer]

“Alright go ahead, I won’t stop you.” Slade threw an empty bottle away from his side. “I’m forming a team to find a vault and collect all of the loot inside.” The woman grinned and offered her hand. Slade grabbed her hand and accepted her help up. “You want to join my entourage?” asked the woman. “Umm I have no idea what you’re saying, I’m too drunk for this.” Slade giggled. “This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.” She stated. Slade thought for a while and decided. “Sure!” Slade smiled and chugged his last bottle. “Alright, follow this map in the morning and tell the gatekeeper the code: “I’m rich bitch!”.” She grinned and tossed him coin with a strange symbol on it. Slade stumbled around trying to pick it up and examined the symbol and placed it in his pocket. Slade went into the bar and tried to enjoy the rest of his night.

In the morning Slade found himself with a sombrero atop his head. He threw it into a dumpster and looked at the map the woman handed him last night it led to a canyon a few miles from Old Haven. Slade went to a Catch-A-Ride system and got the fastest vehicle he could get. He peeled out of the town and made a race to the canyon, he completely forgot about Facktrap at his house and wondered what he might be doing at that moment. There was a small shack when Slade finally reached the destination on the map. He looked at the map and then at the shack in bewilderment. “Well not exactly what I was expecting but whatever.” He groaned and walked to the shack. “What’s the password?” a man asked with a southern drawl. “The password is “I’m rich bitch!” now let me in.” Slade answered hesitantly after struggling to remember. The peephole slid shut and the door opened. Slade walked inside and it was a barren shack, Slade was disappointed and thought it was a lie. The floor creaked and suddenly the floor began to descend. Slade gawked at the impressive technology that was at work before his very eyes. Slade let out a little squeal of excitement and then coughed a little to cover it up. When the floor stopped Slade was introduced to many new people, he was surprised it was legit. It was guns galore, Slade’s jaw dropped 10 feet at all of the ammo and loot they had. He wanted to grab it all and head for the hills. “Slade, are you here to join us?” asked the woman from the night before. “I’m not sure will we get to use all of these guns and will we make a ton of money?” Slade countered with a sly grin. “You know it.” The woman chuckled and tossed him a gun. “Well then I guess I’m in!” Slade laughed and high fived some of the other members. “When do we start?” Slade cheered. “First you need to be acquainted with some of the others and then we need to test your skills. I couldn’t care if you were to meet the other members first or show us what you’re good at.” The woman told him. “I have a small question. What’s your name?” said Slade. “My name is Xarena.” stated Xarena while she looked at Slade funny. “What I just like knowing who I’m working with.” Slade shrugged and looked around. “Righteous father!” Facktrap screamed. Slade looked around with confusion and found Facktrap rushing to him. “Where the hell did you go?” asked Slade. “After you left to go have some fun with your money I grew lonely. Sometimes when I get lonely I wander off to find some companionship and such. I guess it all started when I was dropped at the garbage dump after I was made. I befriended this Skag. I couldn’t understand him but we really hit it off. We became best friends, we did everything together. But one unfortunate day a bandit came and took the skag away from me forever. You were the only person I really connected with after that Slade. Anyway I’ll get to the point, I met up with Xarena and she asked me if I wanted to join you all and get some badass loot. And of course I accepted! Look at this badass rocket launcher they gave me! You and I are gonna tear shit up!” Facktrap screamed out and Slade grinned at him.

[Tear shit up] or [Meet the other members]

• [Meet the other members]

Chapter 3 [Listen to the womans offer] “Alright go ahead, I won’t stop you.” Slade threw an empty bottle away from his side. “I’m form

Oh great, someone gave Facktrap a rocket launcher. What could possibly go wrong?

Chapter 3 [Listen to the womans offer] “Alright go ahead, I won’t stop you.” Slade threw an empty bottle away from his side. “I’m form

• [Tear shit up]

• [Meet the members]

Always nice to know who'll end up saving you/being a meatshield.

Next chapter will be Soon...

Soon...

Soon...

Soon...

Soon...

Soon...

Soon...

Soon...

• Just sent you in my opinion an... interesting chracter

• Just a heads up, I am moving this fan fiction thread to the Forum Games section over at Telltale Talk.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.